New Release: Cerebrum (album)

So before Millionaire mindset album *wink wink

Or to complement Unbreakable/Capital Governance too

I shall try this! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Thanks Captain! These came just in time

3 Likes

I just tried semax and finilparacetam and Deep brain magnetica stimulation. I must say that they are very powerful and pleasant I felt from the first listening a lot of energy around the mind and I also noticed that it made me feel good physically and emotionally right away. Great fields ;)

7 Likes

Will Outlook Retainer help with anhedonia depression?

1 Like

Try it along with Deep brain magnetic Stimulation

1 Like

Make sure to check the The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials thread :slight_smile:

This is definitely helping me a lot regarding depression and overall positivity, and I would definitely recommend it to you. This field is gradually becoming one of my all time favorite, definitely should be part of the Underrated thread.

Donā€™t know about anhedonia specifically, but working on my belly / sacral / intestines helped me a lot also with experiencing pleasure in life again.

Hope it helps :fist:

13 Likes

I have, Iā€™ve been listening to it yesterday and today. I cant explain the feeling you get from it though but it does somehow increase your mood.

Itā€™s like a mild side effect feeling you get like when youā€™re stoned lol

5 Likes

How many times was enough for you to feel effects regarding outlook retainer field please

Twice was good for me but the Deep Brain Stimulation, Iā€™d say once for myself because itā€™s kinda too much for my head to handle.

2 Likes

what does Deep brain magnetic Stimulation do excatly? where can i find the description?

1 Like

Uploaded on patreon

13 Likes

I used to make music for 15 years but I stopped like a 3 years ago because I couldnā€™t finish a song LOL

7 Likes

as a job?

1 Like

Yes, Full-Time DJ/Producer.

8 Likes

:eyes:
Awwwwwwww, SNAP!
@pranic_climber
You know what time it is, right?

Itā€™s clearly time for a DJ battle!

/scene cuts from the school basketball playground to fully packed club/

13 Likes

@_OM LOL. Iā€™m ready.

10 Likes

:eyes::ear:

8 Likes

Previous clinical trials have shown limited success for treating depression with traditional deep brain stimulation (DBS), in part because most devices can only deliver constant electrical stimulation, usually only in one area of the brain. A major challenge for the field is that depression may involve different brain areas in different people.

What made this proof-of-principle trial successful was the discovery of a neural biomarker ā€“ a specific pattern of brain activity that indicates the onset of symptoms ā€“ and the teamā€™s ability to customize a new DBS device to respond only when it recognizes that pattern. The device then stimulates a different area of the brain circuit, creating on-demand, immediate therapy that is unique to both the patientā€™s brain and the neural circuit causing her illness.

This customized approach alleviated the patientā€™s depression symptoms almost immediately, Krystal said, in contrast to the four- to eight-week delay of standard treatment models and has lasted over the 15 months she has had the implanted device. For patients with long-term, treatment-resistant depression, that result could be transformative.

ā€œI was at the end of the line,ā€ said the patient, who asked to be known by her first name, Sarah. ā€œI was severely depressed. I could not see myself continuing if this was all Iā€™d be able to do, if I could never move beyond this. It was not a life worth living.ā€

6 Likes

Me every time The Outlook Retrainer starts:

8 Likes

Hi everyone!
what does Deep brain magnetic Stimulation, The Outlook Retrainerā€¦ do excatly? where can i find the description?