NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

you cant describe sth that is beyond the logical mind

1 Like

Can this be played overnight?

1 Like

Thanks bro

sick user name :laughing: Aussie?

I have looped this overnight more than once. It’s on my overnight lucid dreaming/background processing loop as it is, but probably only plays around once every hour and a half or so.

I am told I have a huge ego.

It does not bother me.

1 Like

You’r huge ego needs ego dissolution repogramming.

5 Likes

Imo the real stuff about ego and awakening is all listed in this single blog post http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/2007/03/thusnesss-six-stages-of-experience.html

The most profound stuff I have ever come across. I find myself going back to it again and again. Best part about it is that it is clear and straightforward, it doesn’t rely on riddle or cryptic messages. The first time I read it, I didn’t understand it and passed it off. The more insights I got through my spiritual journey, the more it started resonating even more. This post is crazy profound. Even until now, I come back to it and realise I was having wool over my eyes all the while.

5 Likes

That’s because we are used to interpret things through the ego.
Teachings like ones in your comes directly from consciousness and are directed to consciousness itself so have the potentional to awaken to true nature (egoless) the ego tend to rise again and again and as you say one needs more exposure to such readings.

Ego, contrary to how some people tend to think, doesnt only mean being selfish.
Its a process/action starting from a thought of an I/separate self and gradually condensing into physical.
Of course one of the result can be being selfish, but ego can produce even apparently altruistic actions.

Ultimately it’s not completely true talking about “my ego”, cause the thought “mine” is again a product of the ego…
So it’s like is trying to hide talking about himself, and this is only one of multiple very subtle tricks :sweat_smile:

One doesnt HAVE an ego one DOES an ego

4 Likes

Another thing is that the body/ego “remembers”.

Ancestral fear,trauma aswell as past life fear,trauma and beliefs all carry over.

So your “ego” isnt just who you identify as in this life.

Theres much, much deeper layers within you.

3 Likes

See this is confusing. Your previous reincarnations could be from a completely different country or planet or maybe even timeline. But then you remember the memories of the genetic ancestors of your physical body?

There are both the memories associated with genetics & your ancestral line as well as memories associated with your personal Akash, which is the collective experiences of all of your incarnations.

The Akash is a non-linear time/multi-dimensionality thing, so you can come up against issues from a “future self”.

3 Likes

I suppose this is where deja vu comes from eh?

There’s lots of theories on what deja-vu is, and I’ve still never heard one that seemed clearly true over all others. But, your idea is close to one of my favorites which says that Deja Vu happens because an experience is very closely related to something within your Akash. It’s an experience that you’re reliving again because your soul feels you need to for some reason, possibly to learn parts of the lesson you missed on other attempts.

3 Likes

Happens for the most trivial dumbest things though. Like me remembering walking a certain way to the bathroom.

3 Likes

Like I said, I’ve not found an explanation that seemed to perfectly explain everything about the phenomenon. If anybody has, please share!

2 Likes

Its interesting that this activates the 5ht2a serotonin receptor on the brain. It’s the same thing lsd does …

2 Likes

Nice synchronicity. I was just talking to someone about people’s avoidance of this field, and thinking of their willingness to drop LSD, not realizing LSD for “spiritual” purposes is a severe version of Ego Dissolution.

13 Likes

I’ve only tried microdosing and there is a similarity to this field ,that I start to think outside the box and see things in a bigger context.

7 Likes

Ah, that someone… has spent the night with this field. Can you believe that…

5 Likes

Anyone else have ego dissolution on speed dial?.. for when its being a real c**t :joy:

2 Likes