2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Those are ads from teespring.
It’s called retargeting.

3 Likes

Ah… fun with numbers is what he meant.

4 Likes

i have a new appreciation for ego dissolution’s volume range. i used to feel frustrated that i’m not hearing some parts unless i put the volume way up which makes the normal volume a bit too loud.

now i can appreciate the low parts so my mind is more relaxed and can spend time with silence before the audio ramps up in volume.

7 Likes

Wow really? Haha daily playlist material now. Such a cool reason to dissolve my ego :joy:

I forgot about this, I randomly just avoid this field… man i need to be listening more

Its also the receptor that can cause fibrosis. Although I’m not sure if it applies here since its only in the brain .
But it’s always good not to overdo it .

2 Likes

Hmm I’ll truly like a confirmation here… is this field likely to cause CF as a side effect or or improve the situation or just neutral and nothing like CF can be caused @Captain_Nemo @_OM @SammyG
Just curious

I love nightmares. They usually reveal the funniest things about me to me. They show me how ridiculous I am being. I always end up laughing my butt off when I analyze a “nightmare”.

1 Like

that’s an empowering perspective!

thank you for sharing my friend.

:smile:

3 Likes

Personally, I keep the volume very low on almost all the videos. I only turn it up if I am going to target a certain area. I play fungus buster and negative ion on very loud on the bathroom mold .

1 Like

Some times we take ourselves too seriously…

1 Like

After the looping experience in my night stack (a few months ago), I had slowed down with this field and switched back to an inconsistent use. Sadly. But also because I was convinced that I had additional tools (including some of the newer fields) to keep the bully parts of my ego at an “acceptable” level.

Same mistake that I did by dropping Depression the Relief way too soon, before getting back to it. Same goes for this one.

I’ve certainly made some progress about not taking some shit personally (aka thinking of one’s ego as the center of the Universe). But I don’t know if my current approach is better: let’s say that a folk suddenly changes their attitude towards me or starts playing the passive aggressive melody (at least according to my ego-ic interpretation). What I do is to cut the ties and sweep the folk in question out of my life by internally claiming that “I have better to do than wasting my time with inconsistent/unreliable people”. Or shrugging and saying “I saw that coming anyway but let’s let everybody drown in their own mud. Not my problem”. That is, not even a piece of curiosity to try and understand what happens on the folk’s side.

Mehhh… Too easy and cowardish. There must be a “balanced” way between this and my former melodramatic approach in which I did more than I should, trying to understand what was going on and repair the relationship at all costs lol. With ego massages, to quote my favorite Captain.

Bloody… errr I mean blossoming human nature.

Summary: back to daily Ego Dissolution.

15 Likes

Hello, my friend!!!
Where can I find the field 'Energy blocker removals? It sounds very interesting!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

1 Like

Energy Blockage Removal

The thread: New Release: Energy Blockage Removal

3 Likes

Thank you very muchhh!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

2 Likes

Hey does the ego have an actual physical location?
I’m still awake at night doing some work and watching some stuff, when all of a sudden some unwanted thoughts crept in… I’m listening to a bunch of Eckhart Tolle recently so i could firmly stay in the present. And then my mind told me play ego dissolution. Then i noticed a kind of itching near the solar plexus and wondering if that could be it? At the same time i always thought the ego’s seat is in the mind?

4 Likes

Solar Plexus has indeed some connections to ego stuff, even if it’s probably not a seat in itself.

French people say stuff like “I’ve been stomached by his insolence” = my ego got triggered in there ;))

10 Likes