NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

then they didn’t completely integrate and became your new identity

or this audios is really strong for you

Must be nice

This audio temporarily dissolves what is known as your identity.

If anything, it allows me to feel more of “me” without the alter ego’s, facades, manyfold personalities and masks that we carry in day to day society.

I’m a doctor, I’m a father, I’m a footballer, I’m a scientist, I’m a…

Beyond the restrictions and limitations these forms impose on our Soul. This Ego dissolution just wipes them clean for who knows how long but it feel liberating.

It’s similar to awakening and enlightenment because when you are enlightened, while you still use a form, Ego, to participate in society, your consciousness becomes an embodiment of the higher presence and being which is truly you.

Why you ask questions if u know everything yourself?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Because the knowing is not always present, and also because it’s often not from experience but from understanding or intuition and the people here have a lot of experience… with the fields, or have knowing from one of the authorities. :)

2 Likes

There are many degrees of Ego Dissolution/Layers of Ego to dissolve

but understanding these can be a good foundation

Absent selfhood:

An absent selfhood can be described as a complete lack of the subjective experience of one’s own sense of identity. During this form of ego death, there is a profound experience of no longer having an “I” experiencing one’s sensory input; there is just awareness of sensory input as it is and by itself without a conscious agent to comment on or think about what is happening to it.

Objectified selfhood:

An objectified selfhood can be described as a person remaining aware of the existence of their self, but they no longer feel integrally attached to their identity. Instead of feeling that they are a unified whole with their sense of self, their awareness feels entirely separate from it’s own identity, as if this selfhood is now the object of experience instead of the subject.

Expanded selfhood:

An expanded selfhood can be described as one’s sense of identity becoming coming to include a wider array of concepts than it previously did. For example, while a person may usually feel that they are exclusively constituted by their ego and physical body, this effect can cause their sense of identity to also include the external environment or an object they are interacting with. This results in intense and inextricable feelings of unity or interconnectedness between the self and varying arrays of previously “external” systems.

1 Like

Just click on the link below the name “Ego Dissolution” to download from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ego-dissolution-38255935

Also, I use this forum thread to download audios directly from patreon. It is easy to use, convenient and always updated. (Just click on the bullet pointer ‘patreon’)

4 Likes

Playing before sleep
Don’t kill me! mockingly
By the end of the audio, 3 gunshots

Reminds me of this

Followed up with Etheric Cord Cutter
It feels very different today. I feel very different today.

2 Likes

I think ego should aslo be added to the end of a playlist,

Been listeing to it at the end of my playylist and am getting more out of the audio

2 Likes

Is this field somewhat dependant on how much “base-ego” you have when listening to it - like , if you have a very strong ego in terms of the definition of what ego is, i.e unable to see things objectively, feeling personally attacked if someone objectively point out a flaw in you that is true etc.

Meditation in itself removes ego by quite a bit - so is this field more important to those who has a bigger ego in general? Or am i misunderstanding this completely

The fun part in this is, that someone with a large ego will not admit that he has a large ego - so he won’t think that this field is necessary for him :)

1 Like

I would also add: in terms of results, what would the experienced consider to help diss the ego more: 15’ of this or 15’ of meditation?

Just wanted to say just how much I adore this field. Everytime I listen to it it literally feels like chains are being taken off my body and my head turns from heavy to light and I feel free. This is an amazing field and it allows me to be me and helped a lot with destroying depression.

9 Likes

Wow this field is quite powerful I had known about it last year when I discovered sapiens channel and I think I played it one time and felt weird so I decided to skip it but now I am realizing this has been the missing link to completing the changes I have been going through lately. I played this twice last night with subconscious dissolver also another field I skipped for some reason and oh boy I feel like I’ve been hooked up to consciousness or something. I sometimes have trouble articulating what I’m trying to say lol but now everything feels clear to me and the biggest thing I noticed is how strongly fields are hitting me. I swear I played plasma charged mitochondria like once and my body was radiating with extreme energy and ecstasy which was odd cause I tend to loop it for awhile and never felt this powerful lol. I also noticed the mind setting album working on such a deeper level and now my mind feels so peaceful as well easily in the present moment and meditation has never been so easy for me now. I am grateful to have been guided to this I have many paid fields but I feel returning to the basics while help me build my foundation to complement what I have thank you so much dream :brown_heart:

11 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

if only ego was this powerfull for me

2 Likes

How many hours is this effective?

That really depends on what you’re meaning by “effective.”

I don’t experience this as a particularly long-lasting field, maybe 3-4 hours max. for me.

3 Likes

I’ve been using SapienMed fields + SUBLIMINALS for over a year now and I’ve always known this field but kinda ignored it and never tried. Recently I had a terrible streak of bad luck with money and fields and subliminals regarding money never worked for me but recently I have decided to try this one and oh my god the vibe has shifted and bad luck has beeb broken. I feel like now subliminals work for me after trying this one.

8 Likes

First time listening to this title. I looped it for 8 times straight and my mind feels calmer and quieter.

As this moment our noisy neighbours are still playing their loud sound system and it’s 12 midnight right now. Though they dialed down the volume, but you know at this time of the hour at 12 midnight where everything is quiet, it is still loud.

These neighbors always do this “every” weekends even at times on weekdays, so typically they trigger this annoyance in me to the point I contemplated many times to use magick ritual, To Silence Noisy Neighbors. No black magick cursing, which is not necessary.

That’s why I looped Ego Dissolution back-to-back for 8 loops, good thing it works to calm me down and my mind feels quieter. :pray:

To add, it fellt like I meditated deeply that my monkey-mind was calmed down. But I only did listen passively while reading all I can read on this community/forum.

4 Likes

For approximately 2-3 weeks I have been listening to this field thrice every night and I’ve been feeling so spacey, angry and confused, lol. The last few weeks were such a trip and I feel like some days I went back to early childhood days wherein I hadn’t yet developed the sense of “self”. Had many stressful dreams as well and some sort of sleep paralysis last night. It is so interesting to read through this thread and see how this field quietens some minds, whereas I’m having the opposite effect short term. Incredible stuff. I’ve never realised its effect until I started utilising it daily thrice…

7 Likes

According to this source increased 5HT2A activity is likely detrimental and has no known health benefits in humans.

1 Like

Been listening to this for a week, this has been helping me greatly towards reprogramming my subconscious mind. Once we let our ego down, we are open to the greatest change. Very important field if you want to reprogram easily.

2 Likes