New Release: Mstate Gold and Silver

It is because in my translation the question is another lol, google translator’s damn problems.

The Benefits of Monatomic Gold

Monatomic gold, also referred to as “white powder gold,” has been found to be an indispensable element for supporting mood, mental focus and overall well-being. Known for its natural healing abilities on the physical level (from alleviating rheumatoid arthritis to improving blood circulation), monatomic gold also holds immense benefits for the mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions as well.

Monatomic gold is superconductive, so when it is ingested into the body, it can influence cellular structure to become superconductive as well. This increases the flow of biophotons, which amplifies the electromagnetic field of the human body. The increased energy felt when using monatomic elements, such as monatomic gold, is unmistakable.

Some of the short-term and long-term benefits reported with the consistent use of monatomic gold include:

• Enhanced focus
  • Improved brain function
  • Enhanced sex drive
  • Hemispheric balance

• Increased intelligence

• Improved memory

• Greater emotional balance
  • Activation of the higher senses: With consistent long-term use, in some individuals, monatomic gold can activate dormant senses such as clairvoyance, clairaudience and telepathy.
  • Catalyzed spiritual evolution: Monoatomic Gold allows subconsciously held beliefs and worries to surface and become understood. It acts upon the pituitary gland, inducing an increase in hormonal production, and thus offers anti-aging support

41 Likes

Nice, thanks!

3 Likes

Dream where is all this inspiration coming from?

I want whatever you’re on :upside_down_face:.

7 Likes

Dream has DaVinci taste lol

5 Likes

Well that’s a sensationalized description.
(like a sales copy)
In keeping with my ideal of ‘keeping it real’ I can tell what i know.
Which is, basically in most Mstate form, we can summarize an enhanced effect of the element it represents.
but also, it is a super conductor that you can consume, for a bit, the integration of a super conductor to your system, makes everything work a little faster, especially neurons and the nervous system.
These enhanced connections, can push and jump start a lot of repair internally.
It can also help with spiritual evolution, as in a higher functioning body and nervous system is what you can get with proper long term growth and evolution.
Too much at a time, can potentiate a larger load on the nervous system which can damage it.
The audio itself is a lot safer than that.
It also makes use of a quantum tunneling effect to directly ‘attract’ any in ambience around you or shadesmar (with the help of the spren) into your body

90 Likes

Emotional PROCESSING!!! Allow yourself to be a super conductor “accept your emotions like a super conductor”

My God.

16 Likes

Recommended amount of listening Captain?

17 Likes

the usual 2 - 3 times

35 Likes

Forcing people to read entire book series to understand the reference… :smirk: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

19 Likes

The tunneling effect actually works better than i thought.
and these have an a more evolved state to them, this is pretty amazing,
I will start working on ‘even more exotic matter’ albums, to get some indium, platinum etc.

59 Likes

Hey bro does parasite killer helps in bacteria and fungus infections. Is it made for that @Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

It can help yes.
Very all purpose.

30 Likes

Is it more effective than those two bacteria and fungus experimental ones. @Captain_Nemo :thinking:

1 Like

28 Likes

Hmm this ses item is really good…can say that from my experience… If anyone is interested in mandala then I’d suggest to get this.

2 Likes

How does Monatomic gold influence Intelligence, memory, hemispheric balance, immune system? Does it target specific genes related to them, or heal that part of the body? On the website it mentions that 20% of people fail to see results, and even the one’s that do so, may see only a miniscule improvement. Is this true in terms of the morphic field Sapien made? Does his one work more efficiently, and have a higher success rate?

5 Likes

Damn, if only my boy Daniel was still here, he used to always wish that Dream would make his own version of the Monatomic Gold. Love this gold stuff. Can’t wait to try the real stuff someday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I believe that estimate is specifically for that website’s mandalas, not the substance that is being replicated.

Thanks for that information, so this should work for everybody then?