Plasma Protocol

I envision this field doing this to people. Take a look at these people. Especially the first one.

I already look young as it is for my age. (Im 27 in 2 months) I do not have this field yet but I am looking to get it very soon. Just imagine this. Looking 20 at 70. Not just looking like it but cellular wise you are like a 20 year old.

4 Likes

Is this still available? can’t find it on gumroad ?

It’s not avaliable now, I’m sorry to inform you this.

1 Like

now? means it will come back right?

I don’t know. I only found out it was gone last night. Only Captain knows whether this item will make a comeback or not.

From the Holiday sale of 15% off Gumroad & Teespring until Jan 2nd thread, re: Plasma Protocol:

Let’s respect Captain’s wishes and be satisfied with this explanation. If he wants to share more, he will, on his own timetable.

8 Likes

I feel a bit heartbroken that this field can no longer be bought. I was going to buy it within the next few months.

2 Likes

I was waiting to buy it during the sales, as part of my huge purification which I had in mind! :pray:

2 Likes

should we stop listening to it?

nah Capt said it still works fine.

5 Likes

Been listening about a month, 2x each.
Mild detox
But I’ve started to chain smoke really bad!
I was very sick years ago, I refused the strongest pain meds and antidepressant because I refused to accept I’d be sick forever.(I haven’t been sick in years) smoking cigarettes was my way to handle the pain etc and it worked. This is handling the body and how I dealt with it. Very interesting

2 Likes

This field is off market now.

I have it but my friend does not. No i am not giving to her. dont Worry.

But i ask for her: which ones can substitute for it

For myself: is it big deal i have it. Or no because he making maybe more advanced one. I asking because lots of lots of fields to listen to so i want to know how to go best yeah

2 Likes

It really depends on what issues she wants to work on.

If you answer “general healing,” you can use New Release - Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair among others.

1 Like

Does anyone have a clue as to why it was taken off? If it’s immensely helping those who can afford it, why would it come to that decision?

4 Likes

@Pinnacle
That is why

Thanks friend

1 Like

Because he’s making a more advanced one?

no, he hasn’t said anything about making an advanced one, he took it off because he chose to.

1 Like

free field The “Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach”

1 Like

I mean, I understand that part. Of course, it’s ultimately his decision. But I don’t really understand “why” since the field has really good reviews and ratings from people here. There’s so many people who chose the Protocol as one of the fields that they would use for the rest of their lives in another thread. I can understand if there was more negative effects to it than positive or little to no effects at all. But that’s not the case. So, it’s kinda just sudden and random to me that it was removed without notice.

6 Likes