The Financial Protector

I think this field has improved my mindset around money which obviously helps.

10 Likes

Update:

4 Likes

Haven’t received any poster yet

Short Consideration

I do sport trading, last week was pretty rough, while the “Cartel” lost 10% of the bankroll, I only have lost 2%, because i found myself unable to trade during some losing days.

I can say I jumped over the biggest downswing of the year almost untouched, very good.

The field is stacked together with Bountiful Harvest+Probability Wave and Wealth++ from patreon, so I cannot izolate the effect perfectly, but I feel is doing its job, thank you @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Just to be certain…Do we still need to listen daily to obtain full effects or is the subscription a passive 24/7 clearing ?? I would love to have some clarity on this

7 Likes

it works for me, i don’t do anything much expect now and then really.

the service runs for me also

some people like to be more active and use the audio, which can cause pronounced effects, because it is pronounced energy.
But regular just subscribing also builds and lets it work.
Which can be fine enough for most people.

51 Likes

I was hoping for a gentle 24/7 clearing as daily listening is too intense for my work schedule at the moment

1 Like

I will listen occasionally and let the financial protector thing do its thing in the background. I subscribed to premium tier on patreon yesterday :blush:

2 Likes

Me me me!!

Just once or twice a day of this audio makes me feel so damn good and protected… Sailed through terrible economy thanks to this field…

24 Likes

Very nice.

3 Likes

Rarely play it 🙋

But i have the mandala right behind my apt’s main door and the big one i got from Patreon in my office right in front of me next to my board and i also have a small one in my wallet.

I still think that he talks to me when im about to purchase something (specially not needed :sweat_smile:) or when i get an interest in pursuing a new avenue to bring money, like a Financial Advisor is how i see him the most.

8 Likes

Hello people,

I assume that simply subscribing to the premium tier on patreon will automatically add me to the list of subscribers and start the NFT service…

Or do I need to do something to activate it?

By subscribing to premium tier service is activated.

New Release: The Financial Protector - #474 by Dreamweaver

3 Likes

Its good to stare at mandala or listen audio in the first few days to have a better connection in the long run.

I do even see this thread here ,get some perspectives to make the stronger connection.

Active interaction in the short run gives confidence, which in turn works well passively in the long run.

All said, even simple subscribing is enough. :)

3 Likes

Allrighty

Thank you for the guidance

1 Like

@Lucky I feel like Im becoming less strict about money and allowing it to flow more… I’m not so much stingy anymore when I need to pay someone. I feel like it’s normal for me to pay.

Whereas in the past I would have thought: omg that’ s alot of money to pay :cold_face:

7 Likes

That’s a significant change of mindset in a short span. Stay consistent and I truly hope u achieve super fast good results with it. Happy for u :relaxed:

3 Likes

I have a small testimonial.

I was payment due to for last week. And I just signed my working contract with the company that I currently work with. (Like a few days ago)

I was waiting for last weeks payment to come and expected it to be around $300 max…But they send me $1000 instead lol.

I will silently pretend it did not happen :joy:

10 Likes

So as i said here the other day i rarely played it, but the first months i listened to it daily.

I always feel him working on me so i didnt see the need specially because i have his mandala in 3 different places.

From the other day when i commented “rarely” i added back to my money stack just because.

And then ive been feeling again what i felt when i played it daily at the beginning:

Super strong to stop me from spending like sometimes i have to negotiate with him and all, even if its a small quantity, even if i believe i need that something, he does not give in lol if he does and the spending goes through, i get tied up stronger after :sweat_smile:

And the second thing i have forgotten that is back is his amazing way to strategize, optimize and prioritize my finances, he is my finances advisory literally, a very serious with his job one and every time i try to convince him the image of the bills behind him gets highlited like if he was telling me, “ok… but you know i am here waiting on you to get your things together to let through all this money that is waiting for you right?”.

Or “ok but you know im the gatekeeper of your vault behind me and you are not putting much in it so how are you going to get rich? What job would i have then?”

Literally. Every time.

Needless to say, tho i feel protected from bad things money wise happening to me and i connected to him by looking at the mandala through the day while at work, i am def going to keep playing the audio a couple of loops daily to unleash steadily all the other benefits.

7 Likes