The Grace of Angels and Saints

Reason why we suffer so much from loss is because it re-activates our traumas and deepest insecurities (fear of abandonment, death, etc.).

Again, stay strong :muscle::heart:

And feel free to PM if you feel like it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sorry about your loss :pray:t2:

I wanted to seek suggestions for a situation when we know that a loved one will be transitioning shortly.

4 Likes

What kind of suggestion are you looking for Daou?

2 Likes

Which field can possibly help ‘transition’ with ease and at some level invite the person to surrender, relax the anxiety of dying.

I’ve been playing PHMC, ToP and yet was curious to know experiences & suggestions from fellow members here :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Sent you a PM to not disrupt the thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mahamrityunjaya-31940755

If this doesnt heal the person it helps them losing the fear of death and become peaceful and surrender

10 Likes

ADDED:
*The Essence of Faith & Prayer
*The Navigator of Awe
*The Tower of Holy Light
*Alchemical Holy Light

10 Likes

Siverzuzu prepared for the crusade, gone to retake the holy land
Bring me back something from Jerusalem

13 Likes

As the DJ used to say on the radio:
“…and the hits just keep on coming!”

12 Likes

thanks @anon46520955 and @_OM

4 Likes

Bumping this thread to share something from Caroline Myss on “What is Grace?”

2 Likes

Bumping this thread.
A super underrated field!
The description literally says:

“…the divine influence which operates in humans to REGENERATE and SANCTIFY…”

“…to INSPIRE VIRTUOS IMPULSES…”

“…to IMPART STRENGTH TO ENDURE TRIAL…”

“…and RESIST TEMPTATION…”

“…as an INDIVIDUAL VIRTUE or EXCELLENCE of divine origin…”

My understanding is that this works like a booster of willpower and discipline for doing the right things. With right being things and actions of high vibration and that help you to move forward in life to a higher state of being and overcoming stuff that is holding you back (addiction behaviors, distractions etc.).

This field is a great combo with:

16 Likes

This is another amazing field, not just the field itself, but also the heavenly music.

14 Likes

The other angelic fields I´ve downloaded went missing for some reason :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so I´ve looped this one.

A lot of processing and little sleep right now. Sometimes waking up, feeling deep existential fears, like I am loosing everything, the purging is no joke.

This here is clearing a lot of this negative energy and easing the tension I am feeling at the moment.

Laid down and looked out of the window. And suddenly a few green parrots assembled on the roof of the house, across the street. Lining up at each others side, one after another, and looking at me. Then the´ve left.

Felt like a wink from above. “It´s alright, we are here”

I have never seen them here before.

11 Likes

This field is a Godsend whenever I have inexplicable anxiety, fear, depression, anger, or general discontentment. :pray:t3: Especially paired with Cosmic Intercession and Astrologically Inclined.

It just helped me do a complete 180.

14 Likes

Idk why but i have been feeling like listening to the grace of angels and saints overnight often, I have been feeling restless since getting a nightmare and this keeps me at peace. However would that be safe? Would like to hear your opinions.

3 Likes

Hi, Sav!
welc purple flowery

Sounds safe to me! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, thank you I appreciate that. Yes it seemed safe but never hurts to check, right? Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

youre welcome

3 Likes