The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Ashlesha moon. Same here :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Dreams are a good way to know how your tags are working and the progress you’ve made. For example when I used matchmaker I had lots of sexual dreams. Ascension makes me have more release in my dreams. I’ve noticed with fearlessness a lot of fears come up in dreams, and weird stuff (maybe the SLR sub field), but in a lot of them I don’t feel any fear whatsoever. (For example I’ve had a dream of being with thousands of spiders and seeing them as cute) and one of my biggest fears is bugs like spiders, cockroaches, etc. But it seems that fear is going away very fast though

17 Likes

Shamanic Healing -> Crucible

9 Likes

Are you recommending this order on a playlist?

(Please say “yeah” because that’s how I’ve been doing it.:rofl:)

Feeling some force sucking stuff out of my head,heart throat and stomach. Started to get a lot of depressive/negative thoughts and feelings all of a sudden. Decided to loop this. I felt uneasy during the first listen. I feel light and blissed out by the third one.

5 Likes

This gave me an idea…

The Shamanic Medicine Blend + this!

9 Likes

I play the Micro-KT for at least an hr. before sleep, while laying down. Then I play the Shamanic Blend all night.
Then when I wake up I play the Crucible x1-2
I have been doing this since I got the Shamanic Blend right after it was released.

Before I started doing this I used to sleep with The Crucible playing most of the night while I slept.

ADD: Yesterday the Spinal Tapper was released. So now instead of listening to the Shamanic Blend all night, I now split the time with playing:
Shamanic Blend-at night, a few hrs. while I sleep then change to
Spinal Tapper a few hrs. while I sleep. Until I wake up then listen to
The Crucible X1-2

I still listen to the Micro-KT as before.

10 Likes

Why do u praise torsion?

This post here translates my thoughts perfectly and synthetically:

6 Likes

Did you take any effort to make it work?

2 Likes

I am not knowledgeable with regards to these field and started to study about it ,although have been listening to Sapein since few years
Since few months, I am in so mess and confused.
Last night I listened to this for 3 times before heading to bed.
Today when I got up, I am so calm, quiet, not nervous or heavy, I am not able to describe it.I am not able to think , just I feel so present.I am so much lighter.It likes I am totally fine in my skin and all are okay and there is no worries at all ,because I am not able to think about anything, I do not see its required to think, I am just there, Nice feeling.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo, I love you so much

15 Likes

Have been using Crucible for a couple of days. Wasn’t interested in this field but had mood swings as well as intrusive thoughts, and Amygdala healing wasn’t really working. Turned out this field is surprisingly helpful. It really lessens the negatives voices and moods in real time. The worse my thought was, the more effective it was!

On a related note, from my experience many of the fields seems to shine when used when in need instead of being played generally. To me they are more akin to medicines (pun intended) than say vitamins.

29 Likes

anyone who listened to thyroid healing. Is the thyroid healing Has affected his ojas and crucible results. Like has to start over from the beginning.

1 Like

your post has helped me!

i’ve been having thoughts that nothing is worth the energy and playing crucible a few times helped me start feeling good inside my body which helped quiet those thoughts.

yes! i wholeheartedly agree with you.

6 Likes

Can I still use this field with the course? It seems like it would be nice after body primer.

1 Like

Yeah @11Connor11

2 Likes

A powerful combination with this audio is : Amygdala Healing and then Internal Alchemical Crucible.

Amygdala releases a bunch of stored fear memories, negative mind/body assosciations which makes them surface. And then The Internal Alchemical Crucible flushes them out. Highly recommend this combination.

And of course, we have plenty of audios that bring negative emotions, energies and whatnot to the surface… Listen to this audio afterwards to flush them out :smiley:

Followed by Extreme Confidence and Anxiety Removal :) (for me atleast haha)

10 Likes

Shamanic Healing → Emotional Release → Crucible.

Shamanic Healing has amygdala healing and trauma release, but not emotional release. Powerful trifecta.

15 Likes

Nice! Thank you.

Is it helpful in semen retention practice?

1 Like