New Release - The Leg Shredder

Hi @Captain_Nemo , am so glad that the automated cycling is back , and has the newer upload of the field been reduced in terms of the original duration from 20 mins to 10 mins :smiley:?

1 Like

it’s a 10 mins duration file even before and now… the benefits received are equal to a 20 min cycling session

2 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s complete lower body or only the leg workout one?

It states only leg workout not gluteal or calfs

2 Likes

4 Likes

thanks a lot

3 Likes

Can this definitely help me gain leg mass? Any updates are appreciated

This will help you gain leg mass. Atleast for me. I gained a lot of weight simply from gaining mass on my lower half. I was at 163-164 and now I’m at like 185-186. So yeah it will definitely give you mass. @spartan1111

3 Likes

Ehhh but will this take care of my feet too though? I need something for the feet and legs….

Dude! So I’ve been using this for just a week and omg my thighs are thick as hell! NEVER have my legs been even remotely close to being this big! I almost finally have an ass now too!

Lmao! Thanks so much for this field! :pray:

5 Likes

Have any women used this?

My calves strong-lean, but thighs, quads, hamstrings need a touch up ;) as I have been travelling and no gym for a few months.

I want to lean out, not really bulk up though…

1 Like

Yes i use it. Nothing bulky, but its a lot easier to hike uphill, and i am feeling really strong and steady while normal walking.
I have the shredded arms as well, the only things that are behind are my chest and back. Hope there comes a shredded version for that as well, as i suffer sometimes from lower backpain.

3 Likes

Now we need a solid field for chest, no more saggy moobs😁

2 Likes

Chest, back, and V-tapper enhancement

1 Like

Even better

1 Like

Yes, my friend! Let’s see If at some point we get this gem as well :slight_smile:

Any one with skinny legs got thicker legs?

I haven’t used it as much as I used to but it did add definition to my skinny legs and that’s when I barely did much. So couple this with exercises focusing on your tibialis or reverse calf raises and you’ll see some leg width with it.

1 Like

Se usa todos los días 3-4 veces o a la semana? O etc. Alguna sugerencia?

Another update with this one.

So I’ve been using this x5 along with the follistatin field x2, calf and joint strengthening x3, and a light leg workout every other day and I’ve had some pretty solid results in the past week.

My legs feel pumped and retain that bulk look after a gym pump and positions held over a longer period of times like wall sits doesn’t have my body shaking like a stripper after 20 secs.

Im also up 2.5 pounds as well which was surprising.
So with a constant routine for the rest of the month and coupled with the quick and easy muscle cheat audio I just purchased I should see some pretty great gains hopefully.

3 Likes

What is follistatin used for?
How long have you been using The Leg Shredder?