The Legendary Hair Serum

Yes, if you have BoL you can use that instead. If I don’t see baby hairs on the receding hairline in the next few weeks, I will experiment with anti-aging fields along with this.

1 Like

hey, I’m not getting any baby hairs, none at all. Did you use these two before this hair serum field? For how long? Or you used some other plasma field from the plasma combo?

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Anti Aging | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

1 Like

Never use this Field its not work,this field will wasting your time,trust me :v:

1 Like

In life there’s some things that will work out and some things that won’t work out, this just happened to be something that didn’t workout for you, no need to let down others using this field

5 Likes

There are many reasons for hair loss, and you can’t rely on this alone. Blood purifiers, lymphatic effusions and Plasma Protocol DNA repair are all great help

3 Likes

Maybe this can help
Point of No Return @Noesis

3 Likes

I don’t have this field, but hair changes take a very long time. I started my stack near the beginning of January 2021 and l’ve been listening everyday [except last August and September l missed a lot of days]. One year and 3 months later, my hair is still not where l want it to be but it has changed a lot.

Fyi, last January l was 33 years old, in my 20s my hair started going grey quickly.

When l started, my hair was around 80% greyish white, now its about 40% grey-white. And it’s not even close to the thickness l had when l was younger.

So if you’re wanting to change your hair, be prepared to stick with it for a long time. This is truly a test of your committment

The stack l’ve been doing… l do each audio 3x

Plasma Combo 3
Anti-Aging++.
Dutasterided Scalp (dropped this a few months ago because l didn’t feel it doing much)
Shiny & Revitalized Hair
Grey Hair Restoration

I also have the Eternity Redux tag

9 Likes

I used those two but I use them anyways for other purposes

1 Like

I bought this field and first the results were good. After two weeks it was almost back to square one. Hair loss/thinning. I get that (re)growing hair is a long journey but given the fields description(& price) and how some other fields work, I expected wayy more

3 Likes

This works with me fast. I don’t know, i guess it’s different for everyone. There is lots of underlying conditions that could stop you from making progress with any field.

6 Likes

any updates with this field guys?

Exactly. I used plasma glass skin for many months and my acne did not go away even if my face improved compared to previous years. But, when I started listening to Plama Flaunt, the acne practically disappeared in 1 week. Although I have some details on my face, it is much better than my self from a year ago. Sometimes not all paths reach the goal.

2 Likes

Where to buy this as it’s no longer Available on GumRoad. Any other place it’s being Hosted?

Hey guys,

So I tried buying the audio from gumroad but it says it’s not currently for sale. I found the original file uploaded to audiomack by someone: https://audiomack.com/timber1101/song/the-legendary-hair-serum

Would listening to it work, or is it bootleg protected in that case?

1 Like

its protected

4 Likes

Any idea where I can get a legit copy?

1 Like

You cant its not available anymore

But there is a new hair field released on his patreon which might help you out

1 Like

Ok thank you! Was it taken off gumroad because of the effectiveness or what?

It’s still effective, if you have it.

It was taken off Gumroad because of this: Charge Back Black List. No problem with the field.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like