The Plasma Flower

Not so much for you but you don’t feel the effect of the letting go.

Imagine driving a car but the gas you use is being put back in immediately as it’s used :upside_down_face:

You still keep the focus on the road, move the steering wheel, hold the gas or press the break when needed.

6 Likes

I really like the pictures Dream posts with his audios on Gumroad/patreon/teespring. I generally download these pictures and add them to the Mp3 as album art… lol just feels fun!!

25 Likes

It really is lovely. :blush:

8 Likes

Broadcast it to yourself radionically/psionically. The morphic field is there.

Think your just “tapping” into the field conceptually.
But you don’t need the picture for that.

3 Likes

Hello again friends… :upside_down_face:

This is part 2 of my review and as you guys know I am “releasing” focused.

Why?

Well it just so happens that EVERYTHING that we do is because we live under the illusion of

Needing Control, Safety, and Approval. Every single one of our goals, what we are searching for is the feeling or state of one or a combination of each of those. But what happens when you keep it in a NEED, you create a whole bunch of other vehicles to “drive” you. Apathy, Grief, Fear, Lust, Anger, Pride is the scale I like to use and the main emotions we constantly experience through the ego.

So what happens when you release/let go?

You ALLOW yourself to HAVE Control, Safety, and Approval. At first, in little tiny bits, but as you become more and more FREE you it starts becoming part of your default state. This is why Identification with Real Self (Enlightenment) is part of the path.

Oh and about Goals… Why Need/Want them, when you can just HAVE them. In essence, everything you have in your life is because you chose to have them prior to “having” them. :wink:

Now what happens when you HAVE Control, Safety, and Approval?

FREEDOM!!!

Official Plasma Flower Cycle (3 Hours Total)

Last review was on general releasing, not focusing on anything specific, just going for the ride. On this one I worked on my goals, specifically the one I was working on dealt with the last layers of Safety and Control I still had to let go of.

So you know how the Flower of Life contains “THE BLUEPRINT”?

Yeah that’s not a joke, Plasma Flower not only is efficient on energy to revitalize you, speeds up the process, but it also allows you to find the TRUE depth you must go into in order to resolve something. These layers were so heavy that I definitely got to see them. There would be ABSOLUTELY no way for me to remember that stuff consciously. I’m talking about memories from a random day when I was about 5-6 years old popping up that were the source of the subconscious programming stopping me from moving forward.

It felt like cement was coming out of me.

Long story short, it triggered all the needs/wants I still had to work on and it did it in a intelligent way, almost like communicating with my intuition/subconscious.

“Okay good, now work on this one next…”

What was the result?

INTENSE FREEDOM… I want for nothing.

Yes, I said that present. It wasn’t just a high, I am still in the blissful joyous state as I write this.

I’ll dare say this, if you would have told Angel from 2017 that was depressed, suicidal, anxious, and lost:

“Yo! learn to release and get enlightened (Shameless Plug… Help Some Kids, Doctors, or Trees) and spend $77 on this Plasma Flower thing and you’re gucci mah mans”

You would have saved me three years of trial and error and I might have done what I did, in 6 months to a year WHILE being happy in the process.

Sleeping with Plasma Flower (My new mistress,girlfriend, and wife)

kid

:point_up_2:t4: :point_up_2:t4: :point_up_2:t4: :point_up_2:t4:

That’s how I feel waking up today.

I feel like I did when I was in elementary excited to wake up and watch Saturday morning cartoons fully refreshed. Plasma’s negentropy, Flower of Life blueprint, earth soothing resonance?

Pfft… Say less.

Cosmo Volt has met his superior.

That’s it for today folks…

Before ending this…

Yo @_OM @Captain_Nemo

You guys man… you guys…

Angel :v:t4:

33 Likes

Well when I sent it to my twin flame she got a big hit of energy too.

I see it this way. The image is fully attuned, much as it would be if you played the audio into a crystal and used Destinus to seal he energy. That crystal’s now going to be as much of whatever field you were playing as it can be - and some other fields too, including the crystal, but that’s another story. The effect can be stronger from the audio or an intentionally imprinted mandala due to the intelligent pocket dimension which is then linked to, so there’s not so much of an immediate connection and download (although my tf may have made one), but as far as experiencing the field or using in meditation/magick/radionics/psionics, it’s all there.

1 Like

Copy Paste and…

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Definitely an italian cat :hugs:

4 Likes

Friend came over:

“Your home is so peaceful. I feel calm.”

Guess what was playing in the background at low volume…

13 Likes

Yeah… see how it affects your surrounding neighbors and neighborhood…
like a peaceful quietness…

7 Likes

Waiting a few days to make sure that what’s happening is not my imagination but already things are different :wink:

Let’s just say the people upstairs are less noisy and no arguments downstairs. The usual NYC music you know.

10 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

wow i love the synchroncities!! i feel like i have a deeper grasp of these emotions in these past few days.

my focus today was unconditional gratitude, so thank you!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Wow.

So after playing the Plasma Light field whilst looping this, I truly experienced no detox effects, or indeed any of the usual temporary ups and downs or energy costs I’d typically experience.

(on any of the usual levels: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. as part of the natural process of what happens in any healing, as @_OM described it in the Plasma Light thread)

It’s simply a smooth, beautiful integration process with a deep, fulfilling wholesomeness.

The healing and integration processes which naturally occur are occurring much faster than usual on all levels as well.

I can observe the new changes being integrated with no experience of much of a ‘cost’, as @anon22855873 put it.

In fact, much of the energy and cost is being refuelled in some way! I feel deeply balanced and replenished throughout my entire beingness.

20 Likes

The best path in life accelerated?

5 Likes

Anyone can comment on the “range” this field affects? From the place it is playing, let’s say, at the bare minimally audible volume. I realised a lot of my family hanging out in the living room when I’ve looped it there :joy:

5 Likes

It grows over time…

6 Likes