The Plasma Glass Skin

Use this one instead

New Audio - Acne Ablation

Then Plasma Glass to finish closing pores or getting rid of acne scars etc

3 Likes

Retinol is the chemical name for vitamin A. As early as the 1970s, scientists noticed its skin care benefits and discovered that a lack of vitamin A may cause dry, irritated skin. So, they decided to use a vitamin A-derived molecule, retinol, to address various skin concerns. Initially used to treat acne, retinoic acid was later found to have positive effects on skin appearance and elasticity. In the 1990s, it became all the rage as an anti-aging ingredient for skin, providing relief from the four major signs of aging: dry skin, lack of elasticity, weak skin and wrinkles. But it is not suitable for sensitive skin as it may cause further irritation, rash and inflammation. Almost overnight, retinol was replaced by ingredients like hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides

it will be amazing, buy list😌

6 Likes

I still bought it while I took advantage of this discount, try it for a month and update it😂
I have to say that I love the water sound of the plasma series very much.

11 Likes

I want to make a small update: Since I bought it, I have less breakouts on my face. It’s almost summer in Taiwan and my face is getting firmer.

17 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to futher reduce my daily listening stack.

I have the following skin fields and they all seem to be important.
Do you think I can remove some of them because they are covered by other fields already? Thank you in advance for tips and experiences.

• Plasma Glass Skin
  • Skin Regeneration
  • Keratosis Pilaris
  • Acne Treatment
  • Skin Scarring Repair
  • Dark Circles Removal
  • The Smart Skin Tightener
  • Vitamin C
  • The Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod
  • Carboxytherapy
  • The Platelet Rich Plasma² Bath.
  • The Cold Laser Therapy
11 Likes

I think you can charge your water with this :

and if you really want to, you can command the ‘revitalized drink charger’ with added stem cells, by charging your water you will see that you don’t need all this field for the skin, you can see in some weeks by your experience!

2 Likes

So glad I managed to buy this legendary level audio before all ‘medical’ gumroad fields got removed. If I knew a day earlier, I would have bought The Microcurrent Facial Simulator instantly aswell!

Here’s hoping that our Captain and Sammy find a way to allow us to purchase the remaining ‘medical’ fields, through another method that protects them from illegitimate charge backs… I could really use the facial muscle tightening and lifting effects of the micro current facial simulator :laughing:. I have full faith that there will be a way for all of us to access it soon come in the future. Every problem is just something waiting to be solved.

11 Likes

Which other medical gumroad fields have been removed? I know about Plasma Protocol.

1 Like

All have been removed but some are, for this moment, presently for sale: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

2 Likes

@JAAJ Sorry for be late! I think Apollo y great for skin, my best friend! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

I was originally gonna postpone this review as I wanted to listen to Plasma Glass Skin for a little longer but since Plasma flaunt came out, I tried to exercise all my willpower to refrain from buying it, but to be honest with you, I lost the battle and just bought Plasma Flaunt which is gonna replace this so… :sweat_smile:

I had acne that was on my jawline and neck and although it was nothing severe, I would not call it minor either. I tried a lot of stuff in the duration of 2 years and NOTHING seemed to work… so like eternal, I was willing to take any leap of faith, and I have to say I am glad I did.

SKIN BENEFITS

• Shrinks the size of pores
  • Makes skin shinier
  • Balances the skin (my skin is not too oily and not too dry, its a good balance of both)
  • Very effective for clearing any skin damage (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, etc)

OTHER BENEFITS

• Makes ears more moist?!?! (IDK how else to say this :joy:)
  • Uplifts your face
  • Reduces eyebags and dark circles
  • It benefits your neck (not sure what it exactly does, but it does something to your neck)

All these benefits came from listening for around 45 days and all my skin damage was significantly reduced. I truly believe with another 45 days I would have had crystal clear skin or damn near close.

But you know what? Although my acne caused pain and hurt, in the end it made me take the steps to live a healthier lifestyle. Because of my acne, I fixed my sleeping schedule, diet and so much more, so although I am happy to say goodbye to my acne, I am grateful for it and perhaps what you can take from this post is that maybe you also can embrace and have gratitude for some of your flaws every once in a while :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face::

Thank you for reading this review and thanks to Dream and Sammy for this audio.

(Update: This review is for Plasma Glass skin only.
This review was before I purchased plasma flaunt.)

30 Likes

Hey guys , can someone tell me why this field and the carbotherapy are not available for purchase ???

There has been some problems with Gumroad but the fields work just fine, you can ask for an invoice to purchase those fields directly. Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

1 Like

Hey guys, back with a review, I’ve used it for coming up to three weeks now.

-skin texture and look has improved massively. My face just looks much smoother and clearer than before.

-some small marks have cleared from my face,

• after using this field for around a week and a half, alongside other free fields (Stem cell and scar tissue removal) (collagen booster v2) (Facelift & Facial toning v1 overnight, v2 3x during the day) one of my friends at work who I see sometimes said to me ‘your skin is glowing’,

I only got this comment after using Plasma Glass Skin, the other audios I’ve been using for months , and she only said that after I started using PGS very recently.

• saw her again the day after, she said that I looked ‘so fresh’

• saw another person I knew casually at work and they said I looked ‘so handsome’, I’m sure this was from Plasma Glass Skin field as I’ve been using the other skin fields for months and that’s the first time she said that aswell, I’ve also used all the other prior skin fields for months before PGS.

• I feel as if the dark circles under my eyes have subsided quite considerably, they’re harder to see now than they were before.

• when I listen to the audio, I feel tingling sensations and the feeling of my skin tightening around my face.

-this field works extremely well in conjunction with Stem cell & scar tissue removal, collagen boost, & Both versions of Facelift and facial toning, and Dark Circle remover. It’s like the icing on the cake, with all these other audios being the base and PGS is what you add on top to consolidate and get the maximum results from this field

17 Likes

Would this help if there was a genetic problem with the skin? My skin tends to get dry, especially in the winter. It’s very dry and cracked, even flaky, with tingling. After searching and understanding, this may be ichthyosis.

Can this field handle this genetic problem ?

Maybe you can add DNA repair, skin regeneration, automatic immune reversal

You can also join if you have BOL @Happyyear123

1 Like

I read the description of the DNA repair, “It is presented as is, life long inherited genetic problems may seem a natural ‘part’ of your system so there wont be a reversion, as such a state never existed. Which means that, this repair system, will repair generally to match the system you were born with. inherited problems may be harder to change, as there is no pre-existing state, without the problems (if you were born like this) .”

I think it‘s not work for me.But give it a try and see if we get lucky.
Thanks Hauru :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to kingly suggest that you not be so quick to self-diagnose this as “a genetic problem.” There are many, many common things which are not “genetic” in origin which can cause the condition you’re describing.

When this is the case, this field can help you.

6 Likes

I 'm sure. Because My father,my grandma, have same symptoms.

1 Like

I’ve stopped using this field for now as it makes my face more sensitive to the sun. But it’s a wonderful field and really does give that healthy skin glow.

10 Likes