The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

10 Likes

I tried Automated Grounding but it didn’t seem to give me enough relief from that airy floatiness and agitation that arose from energy rising upwards. I used Hakuin’s egg instead of Grounding and it seemed to do the trick :open_mouth:

19 Likes

:+1:t4:
Good experimentation and adaptation.

12 Likes

@_OM Is it possible that you could make a list which fields can be replaced by this field?

Do I need to listen to the vibration series and flower of life anymore ?

2 Likes

why do you loop it? your body should adapt to small proportions.

I would absolutely continue to listen to these

Right now, It doesn’t “replace” anything specifically.
Add it to your existing stacks and notice if this or that issue suddenly or gradually improves where you don’t need it anymore.

Over time, depending on each individual’s situation, you’ll intuitively know which fields can be removed naturally.

17 Likes

Thanks for your fast reply!

4 Likes

I wore braces many years in my youth which made my face asymmetric. After listening two times i can hear cracking in my face and head.
I am very excited to use this field with flower of life…

While listening to this field I have the DNA Activation Mandala open from Aether.

13 Likes

I get positvely tired listening to it. Not tired in a normal sense, tired with an energy core in it lol
This is truly powerful .

Thank you for your gifts to us mortals @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Cheers for the reminder, Hakuin’s Egg seems pretty relevant indeed.

@Rene the Flower of Life still feels super relevant to me. I am being guided to it every day, it feels this is re-coding our Being to Oneness on the energetic level.

14 Likes

also agree!

this morning i noticed my energy rising from my heart chakra to my throat chakra while listening to plasma. hakuin’s healing egg was the next morphic field in my playlist and it evened me out and made me feel more comfortable.

14 Likes

@psynergy felt something similar!

@_OM, since Plasma seems to bring energy upwards, would it be counteractive to use Hakuin to bring it downwards? Because I was wondering if it was just nullifying what Plasma was supposed to do…

5 Likes

It’s not counteractive.

(though @_OM can perhaps expand on this in more specific detail if he wishes, or correct me if I am mistaken)

This field is working on very deep levels throughout, much beyond simply bringing the energy ‘upwards’. :wink:

‘Grounding’ and various similar things can aid what it is doing.

It will continue to work on you throughout, on many levels, as you do the Hakuin’s Butter PIll practise after listening to it. (or automate that through the field)

And this will improve or ‘amplify’ effects of other fields, practises or things you are working with (in particular ways) on many layers, in many deep ways…

14 Likes

I just sent this one to my grandparents. I told them to start with 4 minutes and work their way up

8 Likes

This may also be of help as a starting point for some:

From this article written by Dan Winter:

In short: Fractality is the way your aura/ toroid/ cold-plasma ‘body’ (‘etheric’/ KA)- gets centripetal / implosive … A big aura is the only way to get sustainable / immortal / powerful / 'divine.

We are so often asked- if this new fractal implosion physics- is so dramatic and important- you must be able to make it simple- and tell us what it means to average people.

What fractality is - could not be simpler. The universe is simply made of rotating compressible waves of charge. That rotation (spin) WHEN NESTED IN ROSE LIKE (fractal / conjugate) patterns creates implosive charge -(they ‘get centripetal’) which makes gravity and mass (and ultimately consciousness). Easy so far.

Access to ground -perfect charge distribution - IS fractality -for both electricians AND psychologists: (After you read the book “EARTHING” ) Here is your excercise to FEEL FOR YOURSELF- how grounding creates DNA radio essential not just for immortality access- but also access to empathy / feeling compassion. Remember how I talked about noticing that taking my shoes off - and touching the wood floor with moist feet- in the biocoop- suddenly caused the people standing near me - to urgently decide they needed to start a conversation with me. Let’s do the physics on this. When you touch a GOOD ground-where the charge distribution is immediately embedded in Earth (probably MUCH less possible in a metal high rise building)- the charge spin in your body gets longitudinal access and phase lock - thru the planck golden ratio threshold (see fractalfield.com/physics )- MEANING better access to DNA radio! There is a way out for charge- THRU the speed of light- into perfected connectivity- and that access is golden ratio to planck - CALLED grounding!! Thus grounding in ‘sacred space’ is access to spiritual science / spiritual radio 101.

The people near you are more likely to literally share FEELINGS with you - only IF you are literally grounded. SO now you understand the science behind the revolution in education (and empathy) that happened (do you know what country this is ?) - where all the children in school TOOK THEIR SHOES OFF!

Now- try removing your synthetic clothes- removing all metal from (and around) your body- and wearing the lightest most natural (hemp even better that cotton- for dielectric) - clothes possible.

Notice how all these grounding instructions - for GETTING CENTRIPETAL - are also identical for how to benefit from Theraphi.net plasma implosion.

Now begin to think about the most fractal air and water you can find… Dream of imploding to the immortal (For hygiene ideas read “Implosion:Secret Science of Ecstasy and Immortality”: www.goldenmean.info/consciouskids - FractalU.com hygiene course: April 29,2018.

Next learn how BREATH and HEART can be trained - to conjugate / embedded (and centripetal) fractality: http://craniosacral-app.com/ithrve%20app/what_for/breath%20training.html

Finally consider how electrical implosion is generated in plasma (centripetal force)- WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO THINK ONLY SHAREABLE THOUGHTS. The DNA field likes you by embedding- folding you in her envelope. DNA collective plasma only dumps her life blood into thoughts which electrically serve the survival of all DNA! This is imploding charge to be centripetal. This is the ultimately eureka. Perhaps your hair will stand up.

12 Likes

Doesn’t Dan Winter remind you of Drew in the way he presents his stuff, @MaoshanWanderer? :laughing: He certainly reminds me of him, and both are brilliant geniuses.

Trying to dig into his material but woah, it’s really dense and difficult to understand. Going at it bit by bit.

4 Likes

Please make them listen to jing and chi before too. This field is really strong and grounding after x

6 Likes

To sum all the thread to one sentence

Does this fields make humans as the meant to be in all aspects? physical, phychological and spiritual?

5 Likes

Theoretically yes . But the proof is in the pudding!
If you want to play devil’s advocate you could say : " why is Dan winter not de-agein? Why is his hair grey ? " etc. But I really dont wanna do that :wink:

4 Likes

The answer is easy, it is inevitable to die so the cells must age. If the egyptians that first discovered this (assumption from the photos) used it they should have lived till now. So having grey hair and using it must mean that his hair have to be like that.

3 Likes