New Release: The Reality Bubble (Ocean Room)

I am guessing that since it emphasizes mental and energetic aspects that it doesn’t, but there is the Vit D field and others that can add to the experience. Also, Captain doesn’t tell everything, so call for those fields to be a part of your reality bubble fantasy, and who knows? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking forward to trying this. I grew up near the ocean and was always at the beach. There is something so soothing and healing about the sound of the ocean, breathing the salt air and negative ions.

8 Likes

Thank you so much Captain! This is so needed right now! I can’t wait to try this out

4 Likes

Got this yesterday and looped it all night and dreamt quite a bit. Lately I haven’t been remembering my dreams even after using enhanced visual processing but this field put me in multiple dreams that were interconnected and felt super vivid. If you have watched rick & morty it felt like I was passing through portals that were connected to all my dreams and even began to lucid dream which is something I have always wanted to do but struggle with. Another thing I noticed while I was temporarily lucid dreaming was that if I focused for awhile on one of my dreams It felt like I was immersing myself in the dream and could interact with the environment felt so real cause the people in my dream were talking to me and I was able to walk around in the setting (ex. my friends house). When I woke up I felt different in a good way and was vibrating cold air around and through my body but felt warm internally hard to explain but it felt very good.

Played it 3 more times in the afternoon and went on to complete my tasks and have been feeling at peace mentally & physically all day and noticed people don’t annoy me anymore in public. I also noticed people who were in a bad mood but their energy didn’t affect me in fact it feels like I am invisible to everyone which feels peaceful to me. Going to test this out at work

29 Likes

:smiley: :mechanical_arm:

28 Likes

So I was curious if Mark’s testimonial above proved itself to be true for me as well, and I’ve tested it 3x at the beginning of my night stack.

Was exactly in the same situation those last weeks, I don’t know why. I just stopped remembering those for unknown reasons.

Though since Cap made the Pegasus for our team, the little glimpse of remembrance I had were much more positive.

Had exactly the same experience the first night, without the lucid dream. I was blown away when I woke up from it haha.

I wasn’t conscious of being in a dream, but the dreams were super vivid, with many many messages and some cool portal experiences :grin:

Also I was actually not involved, but rather being the observer of a spiritual teacher I appreciate, showing to its audience (me) some cool tricks :grin:

Same same :slight_smile:

Since then, I haven’t had the same portal experience.
Though I remember my dreams again, and they are very vivid.

I’ve been feeling protected as well, not having hard core dreams anymore and waking up with much less brainfog.

Though for the brainfog part, a lot had been already fixed (as well as needing hours of sleep) with the use of the Plasma Brain :slight_smile:

And I know my Pega-bro is helping out.

Any additional update you’d like to share with us, man?
Perhaps regarding work or you lucid dreams?

8 Likes

Eyeing this one. Will this effect you physically? Like actual sunbathing benefits, salt exfoliation, let the winds take its grasp and balance one, etc. THAT, would make me more than interested. A way out of the Scandinavian winter experience I’m living right now, not many minutes sun/day atm :cloud::cloud: :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::cloud::cloud:

Not specifically a question for you but everyone/anyone in the know? Maybe @Captain_Nemo himself wanna chime in? :pray::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Had the same ponder, but this has not been my experience.

It does exactly this though.

5 Likes

Hey man sorry for the late reply things have been going smoothly in my day to day interactions especially at my job (noticed people have been a lot nicer in general) and have been looping only this while I sleep to really get an in-depth experience on what it can really do and so far this field has been impressing me each time. My dreams have been getting even more vivid to the point that I forget I am in a dream ( had an instance where I woke up at night and thought I was dreaming and was trying to wake myself up not realizing I was already awake lol) it’s like my dream world is starting to feel like my reality and my waking reality feels like a dream if that makes sense. I haven’t be able to lucid dream fully since the first two times but it has been happening randomly here and there but my dream recall has been consistent everyday. Been also getting nightmares sometimes from past mistakes and things going wrong so I paired this with conceptual realizations & visual introspection and I am starting to understand my dreams are subconsciously showing me old beliefs and perceptions I am still holding onto unconsciously and to forgive myself from my past so I can create a better future. So far this field has been exceeding my expectations and I feel I have only scratched the surface on its potential

14 Likes

Was able to to acquire this field today with the sale.

Short review: I love it. calm, warm, protecting energy.

It’s raining here in Oregon and my whole body is just smiling and warm lol.

This is probably my favorite of the violin/piano pieces as well. Great for disconnecting during the collective Holiday craziness.

Excited to explore this one deeper :slight_smile:

15 Likes

What an awesome review! Please continue to share.

You make me want to get it.

I was hesitant because i live on the Caribbean side and i cant stand too much warmth or heath.

I was wondering or thinking this field brings that ocean warmth that i dont want more of haha.

But your review has changed my mind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel better already. Just started using it. I think I had the ability to do this when I was younger; phase out. It’s more than nice to find it again.

6 Likes

I listened to this yesterday in my pre-NYE bath, along with a playlist of the water chargers. It really makes me connect easier to the water, and the water feels as subtly electrified, just as my submerged body. Me and the water are One, obviously clear.

My experience exactly. I was entirely rested but could phase out to worlds of dreams, that I remember reaching to in my youth (usually in a more exhausted state though, which often led to less consciouss awareness (total phase out)).

Love it. Another blessing for the Life experience.

7 Likes

@King_A @Mark3467 @anon32464289
Do you feel like your sleep is deeper from this, too? I saw you guys mention sleep in your reviews, and I have some pretty intense insomnia.
And if so, i should probably pair this with the meowing cat field :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not really, though it’ll help you feel safe.

I don’t have the Meowing cat field, though what fixed my insomnia for good has been to start my night playlist with:

Also being careful about the fields in my room, like crazy portals :grin:

Wearing only sleep-friendly mandalas: the Dreamcatcher, Pegasus, Light Collapser, Schuman resonance and the Hamsa. (no deities as they tend to be stimulating)

And ofc no screens 1-2 before bed.

6 Likes

Thank you both very much I really appreciate it
@anon32464289 @King_A
I will start doing that

3 Likes

I have about all my portals and nfts hung right above my bed.
I have over 20 things other stuff of Sapien’s included.
This is very helpful lol.
Thanks

I just moved so i assumed it was due to that
Maybe not

5 Likes

update- this field is my go too when things at work get too crazy or at home and every time I play this I am immediately filled with so much relief it’s like the weight of other peoples energies completely vanishes and I am surrounded with only my energies which has been helping me stay in a uplifted and positive mindset infant this whole week I have only been optimistic about everything my mood usually fluctuates throughout the day so staying positive all day is difficult but with this field I am uplifted 24/7. I also noticed my body is regulating temperature a lot better & I even combined this with KQ and I can really feel the refreshed feeling you get right after a shower. This is my favorite field of the year cause it is helping me in so many profound ways I highly recommend for anyone that get’s overwhelmed with life.

P.S.- I also noticed this field can increase body temperature and vibrates my body a lot and usually when I listen to the vibe series I do get warmer but this field is different Instead I feel cooler and it feels really good to me.

13 Likes

It feels even better than real beach. Wonder which place did captain connect with. Can definitely feel the air around as well along with the ion and cool breeze along with a pleasant scent

11 Likes

Sounds to me like a great booster for all kinds of fields .:thinking:

When You are optimistic,calm and in your all bubble everything not only seems easy but it literally is

Woah i think im buying it.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes