The Singularity

I didn’t know there was an Om Mani Padme Hum mp3 on Patreon until just now. Thanks!

I think it’s cool this new track has his voice.

6 Likes

No problem. I think Mr. Captain always uses his own voice in tracks.

2 Likes

This track ALONE, using no other Sapien fields, can take you to the heights of Self-realization. The same can be said for Essence of Mantras and many others. It’s just crazy to think of.

26 Likes

I noticed it first with Zealot of change and sister audio, Dream has introduced upbeat, fast-paced track with hypnotic vocals, that tie in so well u dont even notice until u cant get them out of ur head.

Now with this track, he made a bold move of introducing mantra chant into fast-paced track. Never before could I imagine riding a bike to Faculty in the morning, chanting OM MANI PADME HUM with the audio, COULD FEEL SO FREAKING COOL. I literally feel like Zen warrior and it is all thanks to Dream for arranging whole track so u dont feel like plain Zen monk chanting mantras for hours on end.

Disclaimer: I do not condone use of fields or meditating to them while driving/operating machinery etc. If u do it, u are the only one responsible party.

What I do suggest when using this at home, get into deep state and just effortlessly allow vibration of each mantra syllable, to reverberate through ur whole being, u will feel some resistance, but just keep intending for these reverberations to flow freely and over time u will get results.

First 2 days of using this, let me tell u, I was passive aggresive, hard to be pleased bitch, but now I am noticing things changing dramatically, for the better.

There is a new personality awakening, one that my ego is constantly rejecting, for it isnt as expressive on the outside and entertaining for the world, like my usual self, but it is the one I am meant to embody, in order to ascent to higher states.

I suggest this audio to literally everyone dealing with unpredictability of our world, basically everyone.

And big hug for Captain🤗 for he has given us an audio that will yield unprecedented results, especially if actively used instead of just looping in background.

Dont be shy, yell that mantra mentally with every molecule of ur being, results will follow.

27 Likes

This one is very versatile and really rewards creativity, especially when using the tips Sammy told us about.

I did some experimenting while in the subway, mixing it with other fields, and the results were significantly stronger.

7 Likes

[Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results]

7 Likes

I wonder if this could add a layer of automatization to fields.

4 Likes

“One of the ways to understand this mantra is this: OM means Brahma, who is beyond all the unmanifested. MANI is a precious stone or crystal, PADME is a lotus, HUM is a heart. Thus, here is one of the levels of understanding of the mantra: “The whole universe is like a precious stone or crystal located in the center of my heart or in the core of the lotus that I am; it is manifested, it shines in my heart.” This is one of the ways to interpret the mantra. You start saying OM MANI PADME HUM and you think: “God in unmanifested form is like a treasure in the core of a lotus manifested in my heart.” You do it and feel the mantra in your heart, that’s one way. This is the lowest level of understanding the mantra and working with it. This is nothing more than replacing some thoughts in your head with others.”

I like to contemplate the meaning of this mantra and all the time something new opens up to my eyes. After repeating and listening to the mantra, I have the effect of boundless happiness and compassion. I feel like something new is opening up to my being, unprecedented and boundless, beyond explanation…

Yeeees!!! The Captain’s voice gives charm to this audio! I have heard a few different styles of pronunciation of this mantra, but seems like the one that the Captain chose is the right one. In “padme”, people put different emphasis, and up to this point I repeated the mantra in a different style.

Also I managed to repeat this mantra exactly 108 times in 2 listenings!!!

15 Likes

While the common (or polished interpretation that was presented to non-initiates who would otherwise be scandalized lol) meanings are already listed, I was wondering whether or not to speak about the inner meaning related to sexual alchemy but could not resist commenting haha

Mani - Thunderbolt Jewel or Vajra
Padma - The Flower or Vulva
Hum - Penetration
And what drives this activity? The driver as well as the destination → OM

Tantra developed in a highly orthodox environment and faced a lot of opposition thanks to some “radical” ideas that were considered bizarre by orthodoxy. So, secret underground societies were formed that refined and practiced these techniques (Guhyasamaja). They also developed a technique or language called “Sandhyabhasha” - the twilight language. Mantras, and techniques were described in highly metaphorical, coded language and only the initiates knew how to derive the actual mantra/technique from manuals. Following the same paradigm, Padma (lotus) in Tantra means the Female Organ, and Vajra or Jewel (Thunderbolt) means virile Male Organ. The coming together of the two in a specific way was the core technique of sexual alchemy, an integral part of Tantra. These techniques were also coded because such things involving sex, intoxication, etc., are easy to abuse and pervert.

This mantra originally was intended for sexual alchemy in highly-advanced rituals where the breath is stilled, the mind is focused on the mantra with specific visualization and technique. The result is not a localized orgasm driven by ejaculation, but a Crown-gasm accompanied by secretion of nectar (these are experienced for real, and not imaginary, I can vouch by personal experience).

In fact, this is just the first of a series of mantras :slight_smile:

The next one is oṃ manidhāriṇi vajriṇi svāhā (OM Oblations to the one who has encompassed/assimilated the essence of the Thunderbolt) - this is the next mantra recited when the Crown-gasm arises, where the Female Yogini focus on the bliss of the Crown-gasm, while also remaining aware of this mantra being recited in conjunction with the regulated breath. The Male Yogin has his mantra to recite similarly.

Normal orgasm tires people and puts one to sleep. This Crown-gasm has the opposite effect. It wakes us from Cosmic Sleep - we wake up from sleep, from the dream of the self as well as that of the Cosmic Mind, and then reality becomes starkly evident. When the sleep, the dream, etc., collapse into a singularity, one begins to see the real nature of things - that the observer and the observed are not different, everything is one. This Awakening is contrasted by masters of the yore with the sleepy effect of the mundane orgasm.

Note: Focus on breath and let go when listening to this field, you will slowly notice bliss arising :smiley:

42 Likes

You never cease to amaze with your knowledge man.

I’ll try your tip in a bit!

Would love to have a chat with you if you have time as this topic is my main focus as of late.

6 Likes

How do you let go what does that even mean? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Good question. Letting go is easier said than done haha

Try this for a few days… I have found this to help many of my students who cannot let go - of their thoughts, obsessions, cravings, worries, etc., at least for a few moments in a day.

Different things work for different people. For me personally, I have a lot of Love for the Divine Mother. When I remember her, invoke her, this overwhelming sense of love and gratitude takes over and I am no longer clinging, craving, worried about results, etc. I am no longer a worried individual, but a drop in a mighty ocean - that is safe, loved, taken care of and has nothing to think or worry about :slight_smile:

Love is a powerful emotion that can lead one to neutrality, especially if unconditional. Once Dr. Yuen asked me, “What do you do, you enter that space but differently?” I said, “you have your brain, and I have my heart, we arrive at the same place eventually haha”

21 Likes

Thank you, I will give it a go.

3 Likes

Three loops.

Fully immersed in the now. Huge white flash became a big round circle now.

Body started vibrated and then lost awareness of the body for a while. But felt a cold breeze all around me.

Tinnitus like sound but inside the body instead of between the ears.

Still vibrating after, will do a long session like this after some work.

Thanks!

16 Likes

I was pretty surprised how @Captain_Nemo quietly sneaked in this gem with little to no fanfare haha…

16 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I did it and also looped the singularity in the backround felt amazing and felt really peacefull although my thoughts kept going. I have a small hand full of meditations were my thoughts have went and that was only for a couple of seconds so i will start practicing with this. I also done the qigong video 2 days ago the one that you linked in the creator thread a while back.

7 Likes

Awesome!! You are already doing better than 95% of the world :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A bit optimistic, but I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Edited

4 Likes