The Spinal Tapper

Uploaded to Patreon.

Thank you, Cap’n!

9 Likes

To anyone dealing with dizziness or balance problems, this works wonders

6 Likes

My spine was bent due to a car accident and external force. When the doctor looked at the X-ray, I found signs of bone aging. I hope this will help.

1 Like

DeSpainalTeiper and this Bone Strenghtener its a good choice /blend for you ( My opinion )

Try it!!

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The bone strengthener is upgraded version of the osteoporosis field

It additionally has parathyroid hormone or PTH, which maintains the level of calcium and stimulates both resorption and formation of bone; 2) calcitriol, the hormone derived from vitamin D, which stimulates the intestines to absorb enough calcium

Then the older osteoporosis added

The programming in this video uses a combination of approaches to help reverse Osteoporosis,

It focuses on the spine but all bones are affected, it will target your bones with HGH, IGF-1 and PDGF, also cause it absorb calcium and nutrients for growth and repair.

Also your pituitary gland is stimulated to improve your natural production of these hormones etc.

Be sure to to get extra nutrients and calcium to support your self

https://www.patreon.com/posts/frivolous-sapien-46331458

12 Likes

So you can direct and enhance healling of all your spine with those 2 audios .

Complete treatment from my perspective :+1:

5 Likes

Great, focus on the spine, I will update🥰

3 Likes

:D

Enjoyyyyyyy

4 Likes

Add this also :

5 Likes

Thank you for joining the list

12 Likes

oh this one is great if a person is struggling to meditate with erect spine, after 3-4 weeks i could sit in a lotus pose comfortably

16 Likes

thank you ! that’s what I’m working on

7 Likes
7 Likes

Wow Akirito, thanks to you, I’ve discovered a physiotherapist from my country :)) (not to be confused with the pop singer who has a similar name lol).

4 Likes

I tell you, Spinal Tapper and The Bone Strengthener audio helped me tremendously with aching spine in 3 listens…not to mention it’s a good combo and upgraded version of Osteoporosis field :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Would this support bone growth combined with Sapien’s height booster?

Support proper posture , Which may “boost” your height .

I think you should find the Josh - Stack :rage: :muscle: Shared on the "Share your results " thread.

Copy his style ! i think it works

1 Like

How far back is this stack? Also, thanks for the fast response.

1 Like