The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

13 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo! Can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

can I listen it before and after a meal?

1 Like

After few weeks of release, I messaged @Captain_Nemo about my concerns.

I didn’t entirely benefit from this field, but I want people to try out other freely available fields and buy this .

What works for me:
It suppresses hunger.
Getting into keto state is easy.
Fat to metabolism free field worked for me . Oven and furnace has it, so it worked to maintain long fast , or keto transition.

What didn’t work for me:
Thermogenic effect.
Apparently, thermogenic weight loss field available in YouTube didn’t work for me in the long run, same with these fields too.

Can’t say whether apoptosis of fat works or not… not something I can feel and say.

I didn’t reduce much weight in scales despite being in intermittent fasting to OMAD.

SUGGESTION FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BUY THIS FIELD:
Try, fat to metabolism field, see whether it works and suppress your hunger.
Try, mots -c
Try thermogenic weight loss field.

If these work, then I guess adipose annihilation can work wonders.

I didn’t make this comment earlier to unnecessarily make one’s mind doubt efficacy .
Field works, what matters is whether it works for you or not.

11 Likes

A great testimonial …

12 Likes

I came back to these audios when the new one was included.

I think it’s working very well - I haven’t stepped on the scale nor checked otherwise, but my appetite is a lot lower and there is 0 snacking.
Of course I can still eat if and when I want to, but I don’t really feel like I need to.

For me it takes a while to kick in though, I would listen to it 2x a day before a meal and I start feeling the effect a couple of hours after. Then it lasts for a long time, I think even more than a day.

15 Likes

I have the impression that the field of the furnace and the oxidation of the fats act on my face. A sensation on the cheeks as if I had listened to the facial symmetry and toning field. I didn’t listen to any field on facial aesthetics today. it’s an area where I gain weight quickly :blush:

My face looks a little thinner. My girlfriend will tell me in a few days when I see her again.

I also feel sensations in the stomach.

I notice that these field for weight loss work better on speakers than on my phone or headphones.

4 Likes

My bad,
fields that complicated may get lost or lessoned if the space is too small to transmit it.

Like… through your ears, compared to the wider open air.

37 Likes

Everything is then explained :grin:.

I will be back in a few days to share the results with you :wink:

3 Likes

Ah… thank you for pointing that out.

It should work okay from the phone/laptop though, right?
Like… i don’t have speakers and I’m not planning to buy until after I’ve moved flats :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

yep it would work.

and not all fields are affected, just really complex ones.

34 Likes

actually, seems being the one field that so far doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

and with Gila…I’m hungry, very much. Why?

3 Likes

because your metabolism is higher?

11 Likes

Actually it also makes me more hungry first before giving me the “I’m full” feeling :sweat_smile:
I feel like for me it works better in this sense more like 1-3h before food, or about 1h after breakfast etc.

6 Likes

Same for me. Last night was one of the few times I went over my calories during the week after 2 months of calorie deficit. (I have a planned re-feed day - Saturday, where I indulge a bit more)

I think it raises our metabolism, which is a great sign it’s doing its job. :)

6 Likes

Gila definitely suppresses my appetite.
Before my appetite was lessened with 50-60% most days. With Gila it’s even more suppressed. Listen 2-3 times before breakfast and sometimes before bedtime to skip that little goodnight sandwich…:wink:.
But all in all, 2-3 listens gives effect for 24 hours.
Very happy with this !

17 Likes

I lost 1.5 kg in about 15 days, but my belly is the same as before…perhaps it is more compact

1 Like

I was answering you …

I wanted to share an experience that someone reported.

This person has been using The Swords audio set and has been seeing moderately good results. He was spamming the audios many times (we are all guilty of doing that, myself included), assuming more equals faster and better results. Last week, he was busy with something, so he used the audios only thrice, as recommended by Dream in the instructions.

And what happened next was surprising! In that week, his results from the audios more than doubled and he called me brimming with excitement. He had not expected such dramatic results in his wildest dreams.

So, sometimes, less is more! Captain has pretty good instructions for each audio - and his audios are designed optimally to work for most people, without usually needing spamming, boosting or booster stacks. It is very useful to carefully read instructions, recommended number of repetitions, etc.

28 Likes