Unexpected Gifts

I’ve applied for a very exclusive grant and was shortlisted last week. I’ll be listening to this and soon make an update

18 Likes

@iloveyouroh

6 Likes

So, because it’s on energetic alchemy I suppose it won’t be available on patreon but rather as purchase
Please inform us about link for purchase Cap

8 Likes

Hi, @iloveyouroh! welc to the group again

9 Likes

Damn, I love the direction the music took :man_dancing:

11 Likes

This is insane!!! @Captain_Nemo remember I was telling you about how I couldn’t find an internship (in the Is Patreon - #24 by Shivy-SzN thread, go check it out if you think i’m lying people), but anyway. I have been listening to this ever since it came out and holy fuck, I have gotten interviews at Colgate and Verizon for Cybersecurity Engineering. Holy shit, maybe this field can eventually help me land the summer internship instead of just getting to the interviews (which in it self was so hard for some reason), but the first step in the process is done :muscle:

Not even the probability/luck fields worked for me, but this worked, and so far good things have been happening, and I am grateful

38 Likes

What if sapien released this for free so that everyone can buy the Millions series.

56 Likes

yep
thats right ;)

61 Likes

will we be able to get/buy the mp3 version of this field in the future ?

18 Likes

yes

45 Likes

This thing is changing my life bro thank you man

15 Likes

My heart opened up in a situation where I had tried and not succeeded, even after letting go many times. When it happened, I knew immediately that it was this field. When I put it on to play again a few minutes ago, I teared up as confirmation. Thank you so much, Captain. Any time I can make headway in the heart department, it truly is an unexpected gift! :slight_smile: :hugs: :rose:

30 Likes

If I want to attract something specific can I imagine that thing? Since the concept is based off Woven Worlds which has an aspect of auto-maniifest(or), maybe I can focus on the thing I want to manifest, and would be easier to get?

4 Likes

There are links to Spotify and Apple Music in the OP.

3 Likes

Thank you for this :pray:. This has opened up some understanding in my relationship. I am grateful.

11 Likes

The woven worlds component in this field acts only to enhance and drive the underlying
field itself, which is how all woven world series are designed.
The goal is already auto-focused.
But this is just the minor background to this.
This provides an active energy which nudges the positive outcome via
unresolved positive action potential… what could of happened, that never got to happen.
The world beyond the doubtful pause?

Those moments you have been say passing by a homeless guy, and had that whatever helpful you wanted to help him, but were just to afraid to approach him for whatever reason.
This helps guide that unresolved action towards completion.
you being on the receiving end, might be blissfully unaware that people around you do care,
but are locked in whatever obstacle that prevents them from ‘completing it’

84 Likes

Got it bro thanks

2 Likes

How to exactly download this field
Please give me a link special for purchase downloading this one

1 Like

It’s not available for download just yet, stay patient!

Plus he hasn’t uploaded it to Spotify/Apple Music yet

3 Likes

Boom… the description we’ve all been waiting for :muscle:t4:, this field is limitless

9 Likes