Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

On gumroad is available only the newer version now (the + one)? Or am I missing something?

Just got this but there are two files. What’s the + version about? Anti–USAG-1 therapy for tooth regeneration through enhanced BMP signaling? So just go for the + version for better results?

1 Like

It seems so

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo is this confirmed?

1 Like

Would like to know it too. Meanwhile I’m listening to + version only.

I’m listening to the normal one till they verify. Tell me how that goes

3 Likes

Yeah, dream added it to the description.

(second audio added with update, additions are; suppressing USAG-1 )

as mentioned in the article below

23 Likes

Not sure if it’s part of the regen process or just me, but I had a filling fall out at some point this week. Not fun, but hope this audio will work on fixing things.

11 Likes

The beat is lit

2 Likes

i’m hypothesizing that the filling is in the way so it got pushed out to make room for the bone of your tooth to regenerate.

7 Likes

I’d like to think so! Here’s to hoping.

5 Likes

why woulnt u listen to the updated one are they both the same but the updated one has more effects?

Sometimes people respond better to the older versions, I guess, since the field has had time to ‘grow stronger?’ I seem to recall that’s how it works but I can’t recall where I first read that. Hopefully someone can clarify.

I know that Probability Alteration v2 has worked better for me whereas Probability Alteration v3 had the opposite effect (on me). Weird, eh?

2 Likes

some said the same thing with hair loss i think or it might have been a other one

1 Like

What is the duration of this?

The newest one is 3:31
The original one from this offering is 3:57

You get both when u buy the audio

2 Likes

Just got this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my opinion, Blueprint you could listen to it separately, on a loop for about 2 hours.

Update: My teeth looks whiter and sort of glossy.

17 Likes

Yea Brush twice using electric toothbrush and floss remained constant. That’s how I know its this.

7 Likes