Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Listen 3-4 times during the day. Combine with Bacteria Destroyer if nessessary.

8 Likes

As @anon46520955 suggests Iā€™d be cautious on looping it though

6 Likes

I second what the other friends have said above. Itā€™s a strong field also providing a sort of localized/buccal detox. The recommendations written on it regarding the number of daily use are more than enough.

11 Likes

:+1: :grin: :joy:

4 Likes

So my sister has been using Sapienā€™s old free teeth regeneration video on YouTube and sheā€™s seen visible regrowth in just a few days. She showed our dad, who saw the hole before, and he said ā€œThatā€™s not possible.ā€ XD She also used oil pulling with coconut oil (as Dream recommends) and something called red light therapy. This means placing red led lights directly on the teeth for 40 seconds or so. So if you want to regrow a cavity in a crazy short time try these three things!

32 Likes

Please post this here too! Thats amazing :sunglasses:

Share your results!

7 Likes

update?

update

definitely noticing this!

iā€™ve also noticed no more pain from certain molars when chewing.

9 Likes

Well everyone. I just bought this field. I have no idea if I have wisdom teeth coming in or not but here is whatā€™s going on with me. When I chew, my left and right molars hurt. From time to time I would have both ears ache out of nowhere. Like a sharp pain.

Letā€™s see what this field does.

9 Likes

Keep us posted!

4 Likes

Hey if it could be wisdom teeth coming out, you should go to a dentist and have it checked.
Its natural for them to come out and if youā€™re not one of the lucky ones it could cause damage that is a lot more expensive to fix Vs getting them out.

4 Likes

You have my word, I will do so. But as of right now my insurance from my employer is in process. Once it is accepted, I will go make the dentist appointment in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

where is that audio ??

@Godvibration, on Gumroad. The link is in the very first post of this thread.

ETA: to add @

1 Like

That audio is on gumroad. It costs $77

2 Likes

I have to say post this. Yesterday when I would eat, my right and left top molar would hurt. But this morning when I had cereal, no pain. But of course there is pain in the gums. Also I notice that when I push my tongue against my molars, they donā€™t hurt anymore like they used to.

For anyone wondering, I have been using ego dissolution 1x, slr 1x and then this teeth and gums audio twice in a row. (I play teeth and gums audio 4 to 5 times a day)

Forgot to mention. I also used The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once right after slr.

15 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s great

Iā€™ve undergone root canal treatment some years ago, due to an inflammation in a tooth. Unfortunately I had to remove it according to my dentist.
It was the last experience I had at the dentist honestly, not only was it painful but I also found out later on that the tooth could have been savedā€¦yeahā€¦

Anyway, could this fix the root? Even if it is desensitized? Perhaps placing a negentropic status, before destroyed? :stuck_out_tongue: I believe the dentist burned it so it wouldnā€™t grow anything, before removing the toothā€¦

I will also look into oil pulling Interesting.

Thanks for sharing

11 Likes

On a side-note guys, I may be completely wrong on this intuition, but if this resonates I am using this beauty for the spiritual benefits of Plasma beauty.

The teeth is linked to our memories, karma, personality, etc.

Also whenever I play this field it brings a smile on my face :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes