A Blueprint of Power (Major)

Youuuuuuu Knewwww iiiit!!!

For a momment i thought it could be a rainbow thing , but i thinked more in red lol

Congrats to everyone enjoooy!!!

ooo wait , there is red and yellow predominant … lol :laughing:

:trophy:

If you look with a bit of imagination , it could look like a trophy , the body … the arms…
So there is it for the winners , their trophy…

and a reminder for every other participant/player , there is always a new competition … We can always reload and come rechargedREVOLUTION

If we dont stop we cant lose ;) :heartbeat: :fire:

24 Likes

Please leave testimonials
:point_right: :point_right: Here

17 Likes

Thanks Akira, for the cheerful energy and motivation. But I tried so hard but still didn’t see it listed. And i refreshed the page for full 2.5 hours.

:cry:

Congrats to everyone, who got this. :) Looking forward to your great reviews.

5 Likes

I will tell something it happened once to me …

I was desiring the ultimate tool-- something very specifc and like “unique” … that tool could solve all my problems , i would be invincible … the day i got that tool… it was like…

this scene from NEMO ( also ancient wisdom)

Then realized yeah its a tool… but not my unique tool … also i dont even know how to use it…

Of couurse i get this feeling too , needing everything new etc etc … but at the end of the day … its not vital.

and actually you dont need it. at least inn the way it causes anxiety or something.

If you see the big picture ( also hard becauuse includes some discipline and tamming over ourselfs)
its always better , plenty of options and combinations users commented here on forum… and the non commented and even the non discovered…

so lets discover new ways!!!

Lets discover extreme ways!!! :fire: :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Aye! :fire: :muscle:

3 Likes

I had a similar experience. I expected the field to be at the bottom of the page, so for the first 10 minutes I was looking there. Then after seeing the first success in this thread went back to Teespring, refreshed and without thinking I scrolled up to the exact position of A Blueprint of Power in the middle of the page, all in in one fluid motion with immediately being locked in. Could not have missed it, it was as if it was staring right at me haha. Thereafter during payment I said to myself: "If this is not meant for me something will go wrong’’, and surprisingly everything went smoothly.
So this was without a doubt divinely guided.

Goes to show, the crucial valuable things that are truly meant for you will come with relative ease (at least for me). It’s how I got my first current rental house, my first current well paying job, the meaningful relationships in my life, was 1 of 5 from a total of 1000 people that was selected for a Tao Hands Healing course with a value of €500 when I was flat broke. All came with almost no effort.
And I think a little manifestation power came into play as well because the process was exactly the same for all aforementioned things. I only expressed that it would be nice to get them but with an almost nonchalant laid back attitude that it really did not matter if they were declined because I did not need them. I already fully accepted my situation and was content. That’s why gratitude for what you already have combined with an abundance mindset is emphasized so much in The Law of Attraction. Did not fully grasp that until recently.

Same goes for this field. I’m currently in a rough spot in my life, today for example is the first time I ate after an involuntarily fast of 48 hours because I did not have the mental energy to do groceries, coupled with feelings of fear and anxiety. This is part of a survival mechanism created by my ego stemming from childhood trauma and I never really accepted it, always had feelings of shame and unworthiness towards it. Even started hating my ego for all of this because I felt it was holding me back.

Last monday during a therapeutic healing session I confronted a part of the bottled up emotional trauma load and it was HEAVY, whole body started cramping and shaking. After that I had so much more understanding and compassion towards my self and the self destructive patterns my ego created. Because I saw what kind of intense pain I was still carrying with me and I genuinely feel that I would not have survived if my ego didn’t step in. So for the last couple of days I was finally able to accept the current state that I am in.
Point is, even though I am in a dark place I still was not desperate or needy to get this field. I was like ''If I get it, great! A valuable tool for my inner work. If I don’t get it that’s cool too because it is not an absolute necessity, I’ll manage just fine without it. So much other stuff I already have and can try (excited to try the star exercise Shout out to @_OM)".
I sent out my wish to the universe and then let go, really not caring if it comes back because I was fully content and accepting of where I already was at that moment.

That all being said I’m truly grateful for this opportunity and I will make the most of it!
I know, long read :rofl: (Long time since I expressed myself). If you stuck with it till the end I appreciate it. And hopefully it is also a little food for thought for some of you.

-TLDR- Ask God/Source/The Universe for what you want and if it is truly destined for you it will come with relative ease. If not, you might not need it or there is something more fitting for you on its way.
Before you want something new always be in full acceptance of your current situation, even if it’s not ideal. Practice gratitude for what you already have and cultivate an abundance mindset, make your inner world rich to the point you can easily do without the thing that you want.
(I know there is so much more to it but this is a summary of what I recently experienced).

Happy Healings

39 Likes

This ties in to my long ass story if you’re up for reading it :laughing:

Great points you made! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Beautiful text bro :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks bro! That means a lot to me! :pray:

8 Likes

I didnt see it either…

You managed to get it in the end? :wink:

3 Likes

This is the key. Gratitude and neutrality.

7 Likes

Yeah just in the nick of time :pray:

4 Likes

amazing sharing man
about 8 months ago before discovering sapien med I started practicing gratitude, after drinking water, etc. In a short period of time I started feeling kind of in awe for just living, having water, seeing, etc. I would start feeling love for people and everything etc.
a few days after I went back to my parents house and it went downhill. I also became conscious of a lot of hidden subconscious stuff and since then I haven’t had the will to practice gratitude, self sabotaging, always very low vibratory ( constantly ) etc. your post just gave me the push to practice gratitude again. I know how much it’s transformative. Now that I’m more conscious I’m sure I will be able to handle another " parents " episode, or any negative event. Thank you so much for your post !.

( I’d add that at first it’s normal to feel very down after having a lot of subconscious stuff becoming conscious, but know it’s just ego homeostasis holding me down )

15 Likes

I’m a little disappointed that it’s gone… I was working :frowning: Sigh, I guess I don’t have that much luck in my life lol

2 Likes

What a beautiful smart sincere comment!!

It gave me goosebumps

Very happy for you.

And congratulations on the BEST attitude we could have. :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

So there is absolutely no way at all to get a hold of this field now?

Only by finding someone willing to sell, I think.

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who was blessed to get this :partying_face:

The exact same thing happened to me as well and that’s how I got it too :hugs:

In my situation it has been my Higher Self that took over my body, actions and thoughts.

I know this, because of the BPIL tag + Higher Self mandalas from Sapien & Maitreya + an additional agreement we have with my Higher Self.
The agreement is that my Higher Self is allowed to violate any of my free or not so free will, in case it is about something really useful for my incarnation, something which my future self in this same incarnation would also have chosen, if known before.

About gratitude – this has been in my daily listening stack since I read about it in these posts (Best fields to boost manifestion - #9 by _OM) by @_OM and @uial from Oct 2020 and I’ve been listening to Gratitude and Appreciation almost every day since then.

(I see it is also now time to finally give these Oct '20 posts a like, since I didn’t had my forum account back then yet :sweat_smile:)

Thank you @_OM and @uial for placing the right seeds of information at the right place at the right time :hugs:

For me this just another example that a small reply by someone who knows something can help someone else with the right information later in life and this small piece of information can create waves of change and butterfly effects for the whole future and timeline.
There are so many effects, influences and synchronicities going behind the curtains that we mostly are not aware of – especially when these are things that happen across the timelines.

Therefore, I want to Thank everyone here on the forum for all their input, insights, wisdom and new perspectives, especially @Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Gnosticmedic27 @Destinus @Dr_Manhattan @Maoshan_Wanderer and our “Heroine of reply to everything” @anon46520955 :hugs:

@anon46520955 I know you don’t agree with many of the things that I write here, and that’s totally fine, I just want to let you know that with all your tens of thousands replies to all types of questions here on the forum you are really helping a lot of people and seeding many many pieces of key information, which will have a ton of butterfly effects on those people’s lives at some points in their future etc. etc. What you are doing is of great service to others and has so many many positive wave effects :white_heart:

I also encourage the lurkers and rather passive people here on the forum to post more of their experiences as well. You can do it :v:

Everyone’s wisdom, input, perspective, understanding, point of view, insight, informational piece etc. matters and this forum is of an extremely high density of high quality information and inspirations.

And of course, a Big Thank You to all the other Forum Friends here! Sorry, too many names of all of yours to list here :sweat_smile:, but I just want to let you know, that WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, I would still be rather really…

Clueless

30 Likes

Thank you for being here brother. I always enjoy reading your posts! And man are you right, such a treasure trove of awesome info and different perspectives on here all packed densely into one site. It’s a beautiful thing.

14 Likes

Beware of scammer claiming to being able to sell you dream’s NFTs, especially on gumroad.

As of today, NFTs are bought/sold/exchanged on venly market. (After initial offering from the store)

Ofc you can communicate with members on on the forum in regards to the exchange of goods but you MUST transfer the NFT to the other user wallet (on venly)

As far as I know this isn’t possible on gumroad.

(Dont let your ego believe you found a work around for such a powerful field)

22 Likes