Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

This field is truly the holy grailā€¦

Trauma, depression, dopamine repair, self-love issues, guilt, grief - seems to work on anything Iā€™ve triedā€¦

This is the Plasma Flaunt of emotional/mental/subconscious wellbeingā€¦

45 Likes

:100: :100:

15 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
But we still have the Captain to thank.
You know, thereā€™s more to this project than that. I didnā€™t list the whole scheme in 1 post.
Those who were in the group can attest to that :laughing:

the more complex is the object of knowledge (and what can be more complex than man himself?), the more pressing is the problem of adequate transfer of knowledge. Any attempt to write down a complex project involves an inescapable contradiction, the essence of which is as follows:

the presentation of some concept is forced to be successive (i.e., built by the principle of linear sequence), whereas the understanding of its essence must be simultaneous (i.e., it must present the perception of all its constituent parts in their organic unity and integrity)

When the author (at least me :laughing:) embarks upon a complex project - which he wants to propose to the Captain, at first he tries to give a systematic presentation of his theory / his vision ā€œin orderā€, starting from basic notions, from the foundation

he intends to build, step by step, methodically and sequentially, the ā€œedificeā€ of his theory or big idea

But later he discovers that this linear, ā€œarchitectonicā€ exposition can function in a slightly different way

it turns out that from each point of narration come many branches and semantic links to all other points - there is no beginning and no end, no foundation and no top floor, but there is a semantic volume with many links and a single semantic core

I started this thread here

further, it turns out that no part of the project can be fully understood in isolation from all the other parts, and that what is stated at the beginning of the project can be perceived in full only through assimilation of all the subsequent materialā€¦

in my notes (in my electronic notebook), there is one mention: these ideas were first expressed by the famous German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer in his program work ā€œThe World as Will and Representationā€

according to Schopenhauer, the structure of any sufficiently deep and mature concept is not architectonic, but organic, that is, in which each part supports the whole as much as it itself is supported by that whole, none of the parts being essentially the first or last

Schopenhauer drew an important practical conclusion. In all science a complete conception of it is obtained only after the whole course of it has been passed, and then one returns to the beginning. The deeper and more serious the concept presented, the less likely it is to be fully grasped from the first reading :laughing:

Some of the projects suggested to the Captain are very complex in structure. For example, the 360 Tech project was created on the principles of biophysics (yes, some have seen the full schematic with details) :laughing:

And some of the principles of that project were highlighted in this project (Mental Healht)
For example, such as:

ELECTRO-SLEEP
ELECTROCONVULSIVE THERAPY
TMC THERAPY: TRANSCRANIAL MAGNETIC STIMULATION
STRESS THERAPY: RELAXATION-ANTISTRESS + SUN SHOWER SESSION
CENTRAL CHROMOTHERAPY

And now imagine that on the basis of this huge model the Captain created this NFT. I sincerely thank him. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Thanks to @Ugninis and of course GOAT @Dreamweaver - I mean this will go down as one of the all-time GOATs - this has replaced so many fields for meā€¦

30 Likes

are you familiar with the Captainā€™s vast and pointed arsenal (on yotube, Patreon, gumroad) that relates to the emotional / mental state?

I gave this answer in a private group where you are, but still, I think Iā€™ll take it to this thread :slight_smile:

I try to avoid questions such as: will this help me with the XXX problem

my logic comes down to this:

the Captain fields help on all levels, and on very deep levels (confirmed) :slight_smile:
I base this on my personal experience and the experience of my friends, and many other people
but the results are different for everyone

in pharmacy the situation is similar - one pill or medicine can help thousands of people, but it may not be effective for a small number of people for a variety of reasons
it really depends on many factors.

what if you are told 100 % that field x will help you? after a while you donā€™t meet your expectations, and people start blaming others

a lot of processes take time
you can always enhance the Mental NFT effect by adding the free field available on Patreon (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)
(focus on your problem when using this NFT by adding this field)

15 Likes

UgniS dropping knowledge bombs :+1::muscle:

5 Likes

lol

looking forward to your projects :pray: :wink:

5 Likes

me too :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @Ugninis

You have a good point! Thanks for the reply!

5 Likes

Iā€™m blown away by this field too. I still havenā€™t figured out which fields Iā€™m going to remove from my stack. Iā€™m hesitant to remove Depression BeGone and New Perspectives, but I think maybe there is no need for them anymore.

8 Likes

You can replace it with this NFT most likely

5 Likes

Agreed. I took them off my stack for today and we will see how it goes. Thanks!

5 Likes

The project has an item - Hack your brain chemistry :grin:

Different kinds of therapies are also present

Anyway, I love these fields.
I remember buying New Perspectives the day it was released.

any captainā€™s tools: paid, free, audio or NFT have a huge impact on us. Itā€™s a journey that had many parts to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Me too, and itā€™s the field Iā€™ve been most consistent with out of all Dreamā€™s fields. I used it everyday for a good year and it changed my outlook and mood significantly!

8 Likes

Eventually weā€™ll have a year round stack, arenā€™t we.

3 Likes

Like regular brushing of the teeth :grin:

9 Likes

It doesnā€™t work the way you imagine

it doesnā€™t mean that the Captain has taken the existing fields and shoved them into given NFT
he created a powerful alchemical product based on an idea that has a very multifaceted structure, and has clear and specific goals

the end goals will be identical to the topic you are asking about

14 Likes

Iā€™d kept only New Perspectives, but now I removed it too lol

The question now is - which mental health field does UgniS still use along with this one - that would probably be the aspect not covered by this one :smiley:

11 Likes

:joy: :laughing:

Let me tell a secret
The idea for the project itself began with the concept of ā€œecology of consciousnessā€.
it was slipped to me by a colleague
and it blew my mind

and the idea evolved into a dissertation :joy:

14 Likes

Mr. UgniS - what is your next public project, if I may ask? :smiley:

I am holding off on the new meditation NFT for now - some gems may drop this weekend haha

13 Likes