Psychic University Patreon

Soul Body Luminance

A combination of Heal all Tissues and Cells with Holy Light and Divine Love + The Loved Body + Self-Love Directed to the Organs
Image only

10 Likes

Chiron Healing and Development 2.0

i have good experince with this one

4 Likes

anyone know how to cancle VAT in patreon ?

payment via VPN USA

1 Like

Enhance the Connection with Your Spirit Guides

Imagine the profound impact that connecting with your spirit guides can have on your life. It is a transformative experience that holds the power to unleash your true potential and guide you on your earthly journey. These non-physical beings have chosen to walk beside you, bound by a sacred soul contract, to navigate the complexities of the material realm together.

Their existence is not merely a figment of imagination; they are revered by the Anishinaabe people as totems - wise and benevolent spirits, by angels - celestial messengers of divine wisdom, and by nature spirits - guardians of the natural world. In essence, they are the ethereal companions that have been entrusted to guide and protect you on your path.

To connect with your spirit guides is to open the door to a realm of extraordinary possibilities. It is an invitation to experience a profound and unbreakable bond with these wise and wonderful beings. Through this connection, you will gain access to a wellspring of wisdom and guidance that surpasses the limitations of your own earthly existence.

Imagine the immense power that comes from harnessing the insights and counsel of those who dwell in higher realms. They possess an innate understanding of your soul’s purpose and the universal truths that shape your destiny. Their infinite knowledge and wisdom are a beacon of light, guiding you towards your highest potential.

Allow the energy of your spirit guides to surround you, to envelop you with their divine love and protection. Open your heart and mind to their whispers and visions, for they hold the key to unlocking your spiritual journey. Let their presence ignite a passion within you, brimming with excitement and determination to follow your true path.

12 Likes

Allergy Help (Crystal Alchemy)

An allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to substances that are typically harmless to most people. These substances are called allergens.

When an allergic individual encounters an allergen, their immune system reacts as if it were a harmful pathogen, leading to a variety of annoying symptoms like sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, skin reactions like rashes, hives, or eczema, etc.

This is a blend of crystals that have two different approaches to help you treat any allergic reaction you may have been facing.

Use as many times as you want.

7 Likes

The Nightmare Washer

The negative impacts of nightmares tend to fade after a while, being integrated into our being as life experiences. Usually, it happens in the same week.

However, there are few nightmares that are so intense and real that their effects can become energetic patterns that linger for a lifetime.

Here I make available a way to clear the negative effects (in all levels) of all the nightmares you ever had. It helps you to live a life where you still experienced them, but with your subconscious mind knowing very well the difference to the real world, while being fully disconnected (mentally and psychologically) from them.

3 to 4 times is a good range.

12 Likes

@Mucc just wanted to send love and gratitude to you. Your commitment to do this is inspiring :pray::heart:

8 Likes

Thx for doing this @Mucc

I used to get the email notifications but something happened and I no longer receive them so this helps me immensely.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,
@Nabs101
@Scribe

Not a problem! The energy products from psychic university helped me tremendously. You cannot tell how much I am appreciated for his generously. For example, I spent a lot of time to stretch my legs to do lotus posture meditation, but was stuck at the same problem for a very long time (like over a year).

I used psychic university 's higher self exorcism (gumroad), higher self soul healing (this one did the max impact on me if meditate between 3am to 5am), higher self consciousness (gumroad), life full of wonder (patreon), unblocking result (gumroad), Chiron 1 (patreon).

These are very helpful tool and are price friendly. With these tools, it solved part of my sticky issues that last for a long time. So no need to thanks me but to psychic university for creating these helpful tools. At first I want to avoid doing these patreon postings to prevent my ego expansion, but looking deeper, if more people can use the right tools to ‘unblock result’ quickly and safely, I dont mind to be in the spotlight.

Our world is changing dramatically and we are running out of time. It is better to figure out what we really are as soon as possible before we fall into another stronger mind control /illusion reality within next few years

19 Likes

This one has been overlooked by many people.

Karma clearing. If karma crucible (sapien medicine) is over your budget (like I am), give psychic university’s version a try. I am still experimenting it still. I think it is safe for most of us to try and use

12 Likes

Do you mean Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results?

1 Like

Yes! Thanks

2 Likes

Do you know if this field after a while of using it daily becomes permanent?

Sorry no idea. Best to ask psychic university instead

1.5 months review on PU’s ultimate eye protocol

TL;DR 0.5D~0.75D improvement on myopia

Ok so I just come back from having my eye tested. Started this field on 8/24 and today is 10/7 so pretty much 1.5 months. According to the records I have about 5 years (maybe more) ago my myopia (near-sightedness) is -3.25D on both eyes (although I remember it was like -3.75/-3.25 but anyway). Today’s result is -2.75D on one eye and -2.5D on another. So it is pretty good improvement for 1.5 months, if this improvement progress is linear I think by the end of this year I can get to the point of not need to wearing glasses and by middle of next year my myopia will be gone forever. The only bad thing is that my astigmatism worsened slightly and I am still trying to find a solution for this.

In real life I can feel my eyesight getting better, and everything else listed in the field description is a bonus.

Edit: I went to the same place to do my eye testing for the last 2+ decades by the same person, very carefully done, so I think the condition is very controlled. Also I think my myopia may have actually became worse a bit in all these years if astigmatism worsens, so it maybe even more powerful. Again I don’t have the data right before I started this field, but I am surely going to have my eye tested again soon. The only question on my mind is how long my new glasses is going to last on me.

34 Likes

Awesome results! Congrats.

If I may ask, how many times per day did you listen to it, did you use your glasses as usual and was it only field for the eyes that you’ve used in that period?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, quite awesome results - I am really happy for you!
Congratulations

3 Likes

@Moonhaw
What was in your stack, or did you just use this field alone?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes