Manifest Perfect Job Opportunities (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
Overcome Self-Sabotaging Patterns and Explore Your Full Potential Thread
Overcome the Fear of Abandonment Thread
Heal Unhealthy Obsessions (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
Reverse All the Negative Effects of Sugar Consumption Thread

15 Likes

Looks fine to me

3 Likes

It’s time for me to post some testimonials.

SATURN HEALING AND DEVELOPMENT

I’ve been listening to this field for quite some time now, about 3 times in my night stack, and I plan to continue doing so until I decide it’s time to stop.
It’s kind of hard to explain, but this bad boy kicks your ass by making all the stupid shit you’re doing in your life resurface, in order for you to analyze it and grow. The main thing Saturn healing showed me, is basically that I need structure in my life and more organization. I need to be disciplined, patient and persistent in all the things I do, and stick to them a long time before giving up or deviating from the initial plan.
This has always been a big problem for me, because I lack discipline in a lot of areas of my life. Examples:

• I’m so much more organized with my listening schedule. I made a stack a month ago and I’m sticking to it without changing fields all the time.

• My diet regime is rigorous. I’m in a bulk and I’m eating what I have to eat, no matter what, and this allowed me to break my all time weight plateau.

• All harmful addictions are becoming a distant memory. First 2 weeks were extremely challenging with lots of relapses and negative thoughts regarding all the areas in my life I fucked up with my previous lifestyle and all the opportunities I lost because of it.
    Looking back, this field was just teaching me an harsh but important lesson. I simply need to completely remove all the things weighting me down from my life no matter what and this HAS to be my priority. I made huge improvements since I started listening to fields, but my ego was stopping me from stepping out the comfort zone once and for all with specific and targeted field usage for a long time. I always knew, deep down, that I possess all the instruments to do so, but I was always procrastinating this painful but necessary process. This is no longer an option.

And much more. I still have a ton of work to do, but I think this field is highlighting the path to do so more efficiently and the major aspects I needed to fix to level up. This is my first experience with astrology fields and I think I will explore more of them. Give it a try and the time it deserves.
Thank you again :heart: @Psychic_University

34 Likes

OVERCOME SELF SABOTAGING PATTERNS AND EXPLORE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL

I’ve been spamming this field since the day it came out. This is basically the culmination of my journey of self improvement with fields so far, and what I’ve been looking for when I found out about them.
The first few days I felt a huge clearing and headaches, followed by an insane mental clarity and drive to do everything I’ve been putting away for a long time.
If Saturn healing and development brings to surface the things you have to learn and fix in order to grow, this one makes sure your brain is on track and pushes you in order to not fall back to the old habits hindering your potential.
The thing is, this process is incredibly fast and gentle. These few weeks have been amazing in terms of productivity and using my free time to actually do something constructive instead of wasting time.
I simply cannot tolerate being mediocre or just good anymore. I want to be great. I want to improve every single aspect of my being, even if I’m already good at it. Intrusive thoughts regarding my addictions are basically gone. It’s no longer tolerable, no longer part of who I am. And I know this is just the beginning since I have so much to accomplish.

I strongly recommend starting slow, but also working your way up to at least 2 sessions of 1-2 loops of active listening and visualization during the day and a couple of loops in your night stack. Pairing it with specific fields is also a great idea.

31 Likes

Thank you very much for your Great testimonials

2 Likes

:white_heart: :mechanical_arm:

This and more. It’s also massively helpful to anyone going through Sade Sati, have harsh Saturn aspects, need a big push to discipline, maturity and structure, etc

8 Likes

Thank You Very Much, @Psychic_University for Your Wonderful Creations! :pray:

I think that the Asthma field and other fields contributed significantly to me being able to drop the Inhaler and no longer absolutely needing it (I might still use it, I’ll carry one with me, just for emergencies, but otherwise I dont need to use it anymore; also, hopefully there won’t be emergencies from now on :blush:).

10 Likes

@Matteo and to others

I also recommend “Transcend Cognitive Biases” field!

This field + eliminate self sabotage is a mighty combo to destroy all negative assumptions.

9 Likes

How many fielded images can one use? Is 6 too much?

2 Likes

I’ve been missing out a big time on A Life Full of Wonder on PU’s Patreon.
I downloaded it a long time ago but never listened to it, cuz I feel like with the Woven World series from Captain everything’s covered in every day life aspect.
But oh boy, I think it complements the series very well.
It literally gives a very refined sense that life is full of wonder and everything will be worked out ok as life unfolds itself.
What continues to amaze me is how complementary Captain’s fields and PU’s fields are for each other.
Just AMAZING! :boom: :boom: :boom:

31 Likes

Agreed!:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Manifest Perfecto Job Opportunities Is really good.
I always feel like I had a bad luck because smallest efforts of others would instantly get noticed and mine much bigger efforts (at least from my POV) tended to go overlooked.
Tours weaved respect field kinda helped but it was more general and this one is just what I needed. Instant shift in attitudes of my suprevisors towards me + I just know how to solve occuring problems

23 Likes

Nice brother, but also maybe it could’ve been caused by your birthchart?

Could you be in a bad planetery position currently and be unaware of it?

If not, maybe they were in a good position themselves. A lot of people are “blessed” and “lucky” per say. Which can override you sometimes.

Either way I recommend Jupiter healing and development and maybe soul continuum for the planetary aspects.

9 Likes

It could be caused by Saturn in Aries afaik, but this creation seems to help with that issue of mine anyway

5 Likes

We heal in layers it seems. You were once a person who identified with a need for a certain activity. You are no longer that person.

10 Likes

This question was born from another one. I download audios from Patreon using Patreon Downloader, so all posts for my subscription tier are downloaded at once instead of clicking each one by one. @Psychic_University There should be no difference on how they are downloaded?

2 Likes

Request field: Buccal fat reducer

4 Likes

I just want to reply that reading this description makes me feel incredibly sad about the experience of humiliation and how it affects our lives if experienced. I think it is truly one of the most vile things on earth. Truly praying for whomever is using any of the washer fields to recover.

7 Likes

Every one of us must use these washer fields

4 Likes

Blood Quality Enhancer (Crystal Alchemy)

A combination of Iolite and Andalusite with the purpose of enhancing the quality and functioning of your blood.

Some potential effects are proper oxygen levels, balanced pH, regulated glucose levels, and balanced immune cells. But you can expect others.

Use it 2 times a day for a week, then again when you feel guided by your body.

20 Likes