Questions about nfts and nft tags

hello i have couple of questions if anyone knows the answers :

1. is it ok if i keep the nft tag under my shirt most of the time? will it still be working or should i let it expose to the outide for better reults
  2. when i printed my nft photo i told the one who print it to delete but he actually really loved the art so im not sure if he acually delete it :sweat_smile: :joy: so there is no way it would effect him right? even if he like print it for himeslf something
  3. one of my nft tags took alot of time to be done and i should get it soon, but between this time i acually print the nft as image only and put it near me alot of time , and i kind of feel attached to it somehow , so when i receive the tag will it still holds the connection between me with the other photos since its nft ? or should i meditate and try to transfer the connection from the other photos to the photo that is in the pendant ?
  4. so i heard that the nft copies are connected to each other and can learn from each other , so does that mean more copies means more learning from other people experience with thier copy?

thanks in advance for the answers :kissing_heart:

2 Likes
  1. It shouldn’t matter if it’s over or under your shirt most of the time.

2. NFT ownership is what makes the tag effective (ownership has to do with the intelligence of the morphic field and its ability to recognize you as the owner). Long story made short, it shouldn’t effect anyone except you or other owners (the person who printed it doesn’t count as an owner).

3. This is a somewhat complicated and unclear issue. Each physical item with a field will probably have some unique features that are dependent upon its own evolution/growth. The overall intelligence of the NFT field, though, learns and stores information. When you make a new item with the mandala/field, it should grow to match a previous item that had the mandala/field. But there could be some variations.

4. I don’t think we have enough information to say definitively if multiple copies will cause the core NFT’s intelligence to learn more things… that’s been beyond the scope of previous descriptions and inquiries. Presumably yes, but NFT “Tags” are relatively new (and so is the ability to make multiple copies) and I don’t think anyone has specifically tried to experiment with this.

—It’s probably more efficient to just keep one main copy and have that one do the learning (it should store to the main intelligence/field of the NFT)

4 Likes

Sure!

It still will be working.

It’s not the exposure to the outside that would make any difference. It’s our involvement with our fields which help them help us. You can read more about this topic in the How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas thread.

In practical terms, you’re correct. Because he doesn’t own the NFT token, all he really has is a pretty picture.

Notice that I’ve hedged that answer a little bit with my “In practical terms.” That’s because all art effects us. So, his pretty picture is having an effect on him, much like we’re effected when we view any other art that inspires us. But the effects on him will be negligible. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Let us know.

I know. That seems like a weaselly answer, doesn’t it? But it’s not really. You see, as we discussed above (and in that other thread I linked to) the biggest factor to that connection is how you think about your tag.

If you think something along the lines of “Oh, this isn’t the same as what I’d been used to experience (for this reason and for that reason and for this other reason and so on),” all of those thoughts of yours will change your experience of your connection.

If you think thoughts along the lines of “the field is in the NFT token–not really in this picture I’d been looking at and not really in that picture which is on its way to me–and the connection I’ve been enjoying is with the field rather than any picture, so it doesn’t matter which I look at. I still have my connection to the field that’s on the token that I’ve always had,” then you’re not going to disrupt your experience of your connection. You’re in the driver’s seat there.

There’s no need for you to “transfer” anything because that connection has always been with the field in the NFT token.

But if yo want to meditate, meditation has so many wonderful benefits for you.

Some are. I don’t know that all of them are.

With the ones that are connected (or “noded,” as we sometimes say here on the forum), the more copies could be one factor in “more learning,” yes. But I don’t know that’s an important factor (or even a helpful way to look at things). You see, if you had–say–a limited-run NFT (with only a handful of copies–assuming that it’s “noded” or connected) but owned by people who were living lives that really used the skills or topics of that NFT, because that NFT was exposed to more experiences more of the time, then that NFT could have “more learning” than an NFT with a lot more copies.

I say that I’m not sure that’s a helpful way of looking at things because eventually that sort of thing balances or evens out. Plus you can’t do much about how others are using their NFTs, whether their NFTs are learning a lot or not. Additionally, I’m not sure this line of thinking doesn’t apply to those NFTs which are not connected or noded. I may be mistaken but I don’t think there are a lot of connected, noded NFTs out there, are there?

4 Likes

yes exactly my thoughts one copy attach to me always is better so the item would be more pointed , thats why i wanted to transfer the connection with other photos to the one i will have it forever then i get rid of the other photos so there will only one printed copy of my nft

1 Like

Whichever item you use as the final product should eventually grow to match any previous items. It will do this on its own and you won’t need to consciously transfer anything :+1:

1 Like

i guess all of the nfts are noded but i might be wrong on that , but i guess since it is nft with the same art but with diffrent codes for every copy so there maybe connection to it somehow , i guess it depends on how captin put field on the nft , does he attach it to this photo one time and decide the numbers ? or for every number he attach the field to it
also thanks for the detailed answers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

great , so i guess all of the photos are attached to the resource , whetever new information came in it restored in the original digital nft , so when i print new one it already have the information of the previous ones since they all connected to the source ( my nft copy) , right?

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

I didnt know where to ask it, please move or delete if its wrong thread:
Is just listening to NFT audios enough?

1 Like

Enough for what?

1 Like

To have full effects of NFT

Its so all very relative it depends on different factors per my experience in the 2 years having NFTs.

• what ive discovered or experienced with NFTs is that they keep unfolding levels as we progress with them, layers i wasnt expecting, elements/benefits that were not anywhere in the description.

• that some NFTs are more complex than others meaning target many more things or offer different avenues for different outcomes, those take longer to fully feel them and still at this point i cant (rapidly thinking of all ive own) say that ive reached the end of what any could offer. No disappointing no, i meant they never stop giving new things.

• before NFTs had both mandalas and audios, i would feel audios stronger like literally sensing what they were doing in out and around me, with the ones that were only mandalas its was totally different, id feel them packing a big punch when i had just gotten them, but then the pace change, it got slower, however more intertwined with me, more private, more personalized (here the difference is that i always had them on me or around me and acknowledged them here and there so the connection grew, it was more intimate)

I just thought of an example that may sound weird haha but i find it fitting good here.

Audios have felt like when you hire someone to clean your house like strong deep cleaning once or twice a week. They come do the good job and leave.

Mandalas have felt like the helper that lives in your house, and gets to know all about you, your needs, your likes, how you like things done, it becomes an extension of you and your house.

After using them 24/7 for a while then the connection is made and i would just tap into them mentally when i needed to reach out to them or work with them.

When the NFTs started coming out with audios and mandalas both felt totally different and still do. With the same end goal but different approaches.
I feel them like audio = father, mandala = mother. And i think there i dont have to explain much for you to understand me i think?

I also strongly believe that the NFTs unfold special unique things for the owners (take this very lightly and 100% as my perception) but i do feel people discover different things, in a way it feels like a spirit connection to what we expect/ want from them and what they decide to offer extra for us.
And to be honest, i always notice more of it (extra gifts and “secrets whispered”) the more appreciation i show to them SPECIALLY when i just get them. I have felt this time and time again both what i get when i happily joyfully almost like a child or a magician getting a new wand excited and readily exploring them right away until the friendship is made as well when i dont pay attention to them at first and just start working with them after having them for a while… something magical is lost there. I cant put in words but ive felt it. So if i could choose just one and only tip here its that… start connecting, embracing them and interacting with them with full enthusiasm and right away and youll be surprised how much extra you can get.

So to give you my opinion exactly re your question, id say it depends how you want to approach them or be approached, you can mix the ways too, to unveil more things through the 2 different pathways.

Some days wear it some days play the audio or however you want to, one strong way is to stare into the mandala while playing the audio. Meditating too. Its always a further surprise.

What i personally dont see necessary its using both at the same time all the time to see if you can get different things all the time at the same time.
Enjoy the journey instead, the steady transformation.

this is only my opinion, per personal experience, take it or leave it, but dont assume it as facts just find your own way

2 Likes

Thank you for such elaborate response!

1 Like

Cause i know you are just getting started with NFTs right? And thats is exciting haha

2 Likes