Quintessence of Hyper Femininity

We are proud to announce the release of a groundbreaking alchemical creation: the Quintessence of Hyper Femininity !

This masterfully forged alchemical concoction allows she who takes it to harness the pure essence of her own hyper-feminine power and enables the unlocking of her ultimate potential.

The Quintessence of Hyper Femininity operates as follows:

First, your feminine energy is sampled, purified and vibrationally raised slightly above your current level. Then it is infused with the realised concept of pure Hyper Femininity. This Hyper Feminine essence is then carefully compressed to creates the Quintessence of Hyper Femininity.

This Quintessence of Hyper Femininity is then pumped back into your system where it will flow throughout your being, dissolving blockages, and expanding your femininity to its fullest expression.

A second flow, this time the electrified version of Quintessence of Hyper Femininity will course throughout your physical body, invigorating every cell as it unleashes a new kind of feminine vitality.

A third flow of distilled Quintessence of Hyper Femininity will penetrate deep into your psyche. As the distilled Quintessence of Hyper Femininity intertwines with your psyche, it will initiates a profound process of integration and psyche refinement. You will experience a deeper connection to the quintessential female nurturing instinct.

The consequences of which are up to you to discover

50 Likes

Love this idea! thank you thank you :pray:t3: :purple_heart:

Only thing is - is there something to balance “hyper” femininity in its tendency towards toxic femininity? The world has enough passive-aggressive, freezing-others-out, cold shoulder, arrogant so-called alpha women, and just want to be sure the archetype of femininity here is the opposite of that. :nerd_face::pray:t3:

8 Likes

@anon19662954
All in a negentropic manner with higher vibrations, it’s the ideal version of the real hyperfemininity.

Good to go :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I love you :heart::pray:t3::star_struck:

5 Likes

Beautiful! This is an instant buy :heart_eyes:

Thanks, @Dr_Manhattan for putting this project together! Many thanks to Dream for making this creation. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Stacked nicely with the Womanly Woman and The Empress. It’s a beautiful concept - thank you to all involved! :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

So this would make parenting easier / more enjoyable then, as it enhances the nurturing instinct. I’ll buy this for that alone. Thank you as always both :grinning:

12 Likes

Awesome perspective, joanne1981!
bienvenue-welcome

6 Likes

Already being anxious for next discount sale :laughing:
(we just had random sale
and I have other fields on my wish list. My wish list getting longer)

With Attract Love NFT and Dr. Manhattan’s female energy series, I’d be most enjoying my gender :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Ohhhh wow another exquisite field for our tumescent and bugenoning unfolding :rose:

Even the description is similar to one of my poems on femininity :cherry_blossom:

Thank you @Dr_Manhattan and Dream :rose: :pray:

7 Likes

I am getting hyped reading the discussion on the counterpart. What a wonderful time to be a woman and express our femininity in healthiest potential.

With these new series, thank you for thinking of us Captain and Dr Manhattan :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I read about the voice changes in the Hyper Masculinity thread and was wondering if that would also apply to this NFT. I haven’t noticed anything yet.

Would it create a more feminine voice?

2 Likes

btw
 where are all the ladies at? @Rosechalice @Premintarsia @Desiree @Divine_Lotus @Bronyraur @Jennyfire @Jen @Violet @SilverZuzu and others! :blush:

10 Likes

Well, I didn’t anticipate the voice change. It may very well happen for ladies too, one difference though is that vocal cord thickening is a process of dĂ©veloppement and accumulation. Vocal cord thinning involves going back on previous growth.

Might also just be a slower voice adjustment for ladies, but you can definitely expect physical improvements along feminine lines.

That’s just me speculating out loud.
I haven’t tried the Hyperfemininity version and I probably won’t :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

That’s interesting. I guess if I see any changes to my voice, I’ll post here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Lol I am right here :joy: Unfortunately funds are incredibly low at the moment so it will be a long time before I can get a copy for myself. For now I will live vicariously through all you lovely ladies!
Please keep us updated on how these fields are affecting you. :white_flower:

Congratulations @Dr_Manhattan and @Captain_Nemo both releases sounds amazing! :clap:

16 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

One of the times it’s good to be empathic, lol. If we can’t buy them, we can just experience via osmosis! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi hi
For now I’m good lol
I feel pretty dosed in my feminine power lol. But thanks for thinking of me!
I do think this field can work wonders though no doubt

6 Likes

:woman_superhero: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes