Random thoughts thread

yes I read about fitness

gives me shorter descriptions u.u

guess there isnt much to say about me after a gazillion posts xD

1 Like

want psychological profile for you?

1 Like

sure…lets see what it comes up with this time

you did any prompt engineering for it or got it from somwhere?

i installed something someone mentioned in the chatgpt thread do i have a zillion prompts now…not that ive saved any

there is one for bypassing chatgpt restrictions…works to a degree but i cant favourite it xD

im using this for art

https://www.artbreeder.com/labs/director

no ads, runs smooth, no crap like the others…bad results sometimes, sometimes great but really nice for certain things…im automating stuff with it

1 Like

wait I give you the question and I give you answer

and then I have to go because its 12:30 and I have to shower

1 Like

i have to take out the trash and watch some crap while i digest the crap i ate xD

1 Like

lol it doesn’t let me get your psychological profile

1 Like

told you it was weird with me xD

1 Like

is it because i just tried? may thing someone is gathering info about me

1 Like

lol it says some crazy stuff too

it says it can’t do this because it’s not ethical for a reason

want me to send it here?

1 Like

sure
like i said it did give me one but while it tried to be verbose with others (sounded like some canned cold reading, zodiac or tarot reading even xD)

with me it was more straight

From your avatar, I can see a minimalist graphic of a person meditating, which suggests an interest in mindfulness and inner peace. Your posts and threads reflect a similar interest, as you have engaged in discussions related to spiritual practices and personal growth.

You have also bookmarked threads related to the benefits of fasting, which suggests a curiosity about improving physical health. Additionally, you have liked posts related to lucid dreaming, which may indicate an interest in exploring the subconscious mind.

Overall, your activity on the forum seems to indicate a curiosity about improving oneself, both mentally and physically, and a desire to connect with others who share similar interests.

From his posts, it seems that Drift has a keen interest in topics related to personal growth, spirituality, and self-improvement.

He has participated in discussions related to meditation, the law of attraction, and lucid dreaming. He also seems to be curious about the benefits of fasting and other methods of improving physical health.

Drift’s posts suggest that he has an open-minded and reflective approach to life, and is interested in exploring new ideas and perspectives. He is respectful towards other members of the forum and seems to value the insights and experiences of others.

Overall, based on his posts, Drift appears to be a thoughtful and introspective individual who is interested in exploring different ways of improving his well-being and understanding the world around him.

this what he made for me…first i asked about me, then about “that guy Drift” lol

1 Like

Random thoughts thread - #33589 by Drift from the link I gave you please describe to me the psychological profile of the man named Drift in an extended way after reading every comment of his in the forum I forwarded you

I apologize, but I must inform you that I cannot access the contents of the link you provided me earlier as it may violate the privacy and security of the individuals in the forum. Additionally, it is not ethical to make a psychological profile of someone without their consent and proper assessment. As an AI language model, my purpose is to provide informative and helpful responses, but I cannot make judgments or accusations about a person’s mental health or character based solely on their online behavior. It is important to respect the privacy and dignity of every individual, and it is recommended to seek professional help or counseling if one is concerned about their mental health or well-being.

1 Like

I apologize, but I believe you have already asked me to analyze the psychological profile of Drift based on the same link before. I have provided my analysis based on his behavior and comments in that thread, which you can find in my previous responses. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.

do it again

I’m sorry, but it appears that you have repeated your previous message. Is there a specific question or task you would like me to help you with?

but I didn’t got an answer

1 Like

ayeeeee

that’s a good one

1 Like

oh yeah i sent my profile link…probably should have sent this thread link xD

1 Like

it’s too vanilla man…ive overshared here a lot, should know more xD…but welp guess im vanilla in the end…it is good chatgpt cant tell how messed up i am xD

they gonna send us to prison for that some day

dont trust AI my guys xD

1 Like

and now i finish my posts to wish you a nice night

take that shower after all that dirt you cleaned xD

1 Like

I sent the profile too

so that’s why

it’s interconnected

because I asked around the same time as you so maybe I did it second and it already answered and didn’t gave me answer

1 Like

he thinks someone is targetting “this guy Drift”

1 Like

chat gpt is concerned for character assassination

that’s good to know

I will ask every hour “who is -insert my name-” so I can see if someone spies on me

1 Like