Random thoughts thread

To get an even more amazing life!

But, for the vast vast majority of individuals, you’re right, if they have a comfortable life, they don’t care about Spirituality - Troubles are our Incentives, unfortunately.

1 Like

I added something for some SEAS improvement effect. What would you change?

I think transmutation and microcosmic should go towards the end rather than where it is, but I did it to respect the “original order”.

2 Likes

Idk how but i always end up on this forum lol

2 Likes

What do these words mean?

Can you believe that I still haven’t listened to the Mstate series?

Maybe once or twice, some of them.

Are all of them Super Conductors?
They help the nerves, the connections and maybe speed up the healing?

1 Like

You love the forum lol, it’s simple.

I alway s find myself here, on some thread.

That’s a great one

2 Likes

I mean these.

Just asking lol

Any thoughts on this stack?

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning 2x
  • The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 2x
  • Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 1x
  • Love, Gratitude & Appreciation 3x
  • Trauma Release & Healing 3x
  • Forgiveness & Release 3x
  • Emotional Release 3x
  • Amygdala Healing 2x
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible 1x

It would be the PONR stack, with some addition as well. Someone said at some point that Outlook retrainer would replace Trauma Release but I am not sure, does it release trauma? Let me know any suggestions as well, thank you.

1 Like

If you’re dealing with trauma (and not only), add grounding at the end of every stack.
I’d also recommend you add Jing Infusion and Chi Infusion to replenish energy. At least Jing. I first charge, then play my stack, then recharge, then ground.
Add Ego Dissolution at the beginning of your stack, after Aura Clearing, and see if it helps trimming down the number of repetitions. This will also help with processing that trauma.
After you’ve done all that clearing and removed old programs, it would be good to replace them with something that is beneficial to you. Outlook Retrainer sounds great for this.

2 Likes

I only know about gold.

Speed up releases it seems.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer, although I’ve been trying to avoid Ego dissolution because I read that some people didn’t feel like them anymore or something along the lines.

2 Likes

It’s temporary. I haven’t used it much tbh until recently, though I have used/practiced various other ‘dissolvers’. One year ago, when I first started using it, it felt like being high, more mellow, but not bothered by it. Akin to having meditated, or having used some ego-dissolving substance. You just, for the moment, slightly ‘forget’ (no longer care as much) about ‘personality’- related things: I should be like This, I have decided I like X, I should worry about This, cause that’s what I’ve learned I should do, When X happens, I Should react like This. Though, I don’t remember this effect lasting for too long. If you use it before sleep for example, you should wake up still able to dress cool :P

Now I don’t seem to be able to tell much difference, with all my boosters.

Aside from the quoted reason — which seems to be important, as the ego (I momentarily think of it as a sort of created identity holding all our learned patterns — that may keep us in the same old loops) may attempt to sabotage you in the process of transformation. Because you/it have mechanisms in place to prevent ‘disorder’. I momentarily think of it as an extremely well done AI program manager which inputs everything I’ve seen and experienced since I came into this world and based on that data and patterns repeating, extracted insights, and turned them into programs, so that you can go on autopilot on some matters. Very much like the autonomous nervous system, or like in the Automotive / Robotics / CS / AI fields.

When you use Ego Diss or similar techniques/substances, or when you have an intense or out of the ordinary experience, you temporarily put some programs on pause, so that you can get in and make some changes. In fact, this pause/new/shock factor is one of the ways that allowed for trauma to seep so deep in the first place. It’s one of the most powerful ways that enable programming of the subconscious mind, whether positive or negative.

Anyway, you should have positive results even without it, and I wish you good luck :)

2 Likes

I just lost 2million dollars.

My higher power kept pushing me to play lotto, I never play but last time It told me I won. Was funny saw 33333 everywhere, walk in store and their radio in commercial saying play lotto, plus a guy playing. So i spend 30, won 30. No biggie just proof all the 33333 everywhere were legit.
This timne?
I see pink + lotto. Next commericial its Fuji water with the pink. No clue what pink and lotto mean as I never played other then the $30 I won.
I walk to store its an old lady wearing all pink playing powerball. I asked her to teach me how to play, she kept saying/teaching me to pick my numbers. First # ofc I saw 7, lady dady/ anyway I was like can I play without picking the numbers? Any way long story short I had forgot my wallet on the coutner and guy yelling at me for doing that worried it was almost stolen. Long story short I didnt buy the ticket then get a notification next day saying Florida was the top winner in the laergest powerball of all time, several others won millions.

Im so maad i didnt buy the ticket, thought i was just hallucinating anyway. Boy was I wrong

Where is @JAAJ?

Been a couple of weeks I haven’t seen him around

2 Likes

Im sure he doesnt even know where he is, lifes hectic

1 Like

Guru chandal yog.

1 Like

Where sainttho he keeps going I miss the old crew man

Saint bicep man

2 Likes

Miss him too

2 Likes