Random thoughts thread

Batman never sleeps :thinking:

3 Likes

3 Likes

• Constant learning.
  • Training.
  • Manages billions as a philantropist in a crime-ridden city while his fortune seems to just stay at the same level, always adjusted for inflation.
  • Fights the crime all on his own cause he refuses to build a cyborg mercenary army.
  • Spends time foreseeing his enemies moves and outsmarting them (along with every normie in his universe, to keep his fortune and his identity secret).

Still finds time and energy to shag Catwoman :tipping_hand_man:

It’s all an illusion guys. It is his money and Alfred doing most of the work and probably other heroes and some Batman android.

3 Likes

Not sure about the deadlifts, but Malleable Ego + Void might open the possibility

3 Likes

For not sleeping? I think that was a one time thing. There is a nft for sleeping very little but it isn’t that well known. Plus at a certain point in energy cultivation it happens.

Which void you mean?

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Blueprint of Life

1 Like

Very nice looking!

He’s meditating

2 Likes

Just how do you make mandalas and put them into does boxes? What are does boxes called and where you buy them?

1 Like

or

or the one from here:

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

https://convertio.co/webp-jpg/

1 Like
2 Likes

word

2 Likes

Fear of abandonment…

Interesting…

2 Likes

Thinking, thinking, thinking…

Mass Meditations, Positive Power Waves, Automated Grounding, Force of Life (still one of my favourites), blockage removal, Servitor request for energy, clarity, “free, grounded and on purpose”.

Result:

Manifestations, wild synchronicity (but more like manifestation, direct manipulation of reality).

Any guesses what next field will be about? I’ve been “thinking, thinking” about too many things. Field-wise, they’re all covered :thinking:

1 Like

Ego Dissolution with the new tech or Silent Mind

1 Like