Research on Endometriosis to request a field from Captain

Hey folks,
A few close friends and family member of mine have endometriosis (more or less severe), talking with them they haven’t found the miracle cure.
One of them is well aware of fields and I told her I’d do some research.
Anyone would like to join in, so we could ask a field to Captain? Backed by research.

Putting my finding below :)
Would love to get some help.

6 Likes

So first thing first:

Then

Naturopathy approach:

"Treatment for endometriosis begins by stimulation of the body’s innate ability to heal through restoring healthy inflammatory response, balancing hormones, and aiding the liver’s ability to break down environmental toxins and naturally occurring estrogens. For some, the treatment of endometriosis will also include surgery performed by a gynecologic surgeon.

Some factors that may contribute to endometriosis may include genetics, hormonal imbalance, environmental exposures, and immunologic dysfunction.

Recommandation:

(1) Nutrition

• Anti-inflammatory & high-fiber Nutrition
  • Healthy balance of microorganisms in the gut flora, where they play a significant role in breaking down estrogens and also reducing inflammation.
  • Inclusoin of Soy with its isoflavones can reduce the proliferation of endometrial cells.

(2) Botanical Medicine

• Vitex (Chaste Tree) has traditionally been used as a treatment for hormone imbalances in women, causing estrogen to be less available to stimulate endometrial tissue growth.
  • Motherwort gently soothes cramps and pain during times of extreme discomfort in the uterus and other lower abdominal regions. As a mild sedative, motherwort helps with needed relaxation during menstrual cramps.
  • Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) has been researched as a strong anti-inflammatory herb and can be helpful for those with endometriosis pain.
  • Curcumin has also been shown to reduce estradiol which helps to reduce endometriosis symptoms.
  • Flax seeds with their anti-inflammatory impact and their capacity to reduce inflammation are also recommended.
  • Pycnogenol derived from Pine Bark has been studied and shows the capacity to reduce many of the painful symptoms of endometriosis.
  • Green tea has also shown promising results in the treatment of endometriosis.

(3) Supplements:

• DIM or diindolylmethane is a natural plant-based chemical is found in the cruciferous vegetables. DIM has been shown to be helpful in reducing excessive bleeding that many endometriosis sufferers have.
  • Beta-carotene encourages enhanced immunity and decreases inflammation.
  • Essential Fatty Acids decrease inflammatory responses through pathways that produce prostaglandins in the body.
  • N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) has been examined for its role in helping those with endometriosis, in particular, it helps to reduce cyst size.
  • Zinc: key anti-inflammatory nutrient and has been demonstrated to be deficient in endometriosis-sufferers. Zinc repairs intestinal permeability (thereby improving autoimmunity) and reduces prostaglandins and pain.

(4) Acupuncture

Source : How Do Naturopathic Doctors Treat Endometriosis? | Institute for Natural Medicine
The possible role of zinc in the etiopathogenesis of endometriosis - PubMed
++ commercial sites

3 Likes

She already tried the Menounpause field?

Also, I’ve read that recent research suggested that endometriosis has its origins at an auto immune problem.

So she could try also the recent release for that issue. And see if she notes improvements.

4 Likes

Checking it out now, thanks :))

1 Like

Looks pretty cool indeed!
Will share that one with one of them, along with the auto-immune field indeed. Thanks :pray:

Will continue the research along

1 Like

The Prostaglandin Problem

:point_up:t3: This is the field for anything related to reproductive system. Plus other stuff but that of your interest yes.

Plus of course BoL paired with Ojas

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Glad to help.

Wishing her relief and the fastest recovery :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks Luna, will do some research on it for her (not sure she’ll pay for now).

Yay :dizzy:

Thinking of providing something well-researched to Dream, then blend it with the all exisiting field.

I know for a fact that most won’t use the fields if they have to use 3-4 fields.
But if there is one, not necessarily free, that’d make it so much easier.

Plus, like the anti-cancer or auto-immune, this should be bring so much people to the Sapien med channel. Loads of women are suffering from it, and most of the women I’ve met suffering from it are super open to holistic medicine (which seems normal due to the constant pain).

Will continue the research this week :slight_smile:
This is getting late here and I have a busy week ahead.

Fields to possibly include so far:

• Blueprint of Life & Negentropy
  • Meno-Unpause
  • Auto-immune
  • Prostaglandin
  • Ojas

Things to explore further

I also read some pretty cool stuff about N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) and Ayurveda treatments.

“Ayurvedic herbs such as Haritaki, Sonamkuhi are very powerful in reversing the Apana Vata movement from upwards to downwards to stop retrograde flow of menstruation. In addition, specific astringent herbs help to arrest heavy bleeding and herbs such as turmeric reduces inflammation & provides relief from pain. Ayurveda treat Endometriosis completely and prevents recurrence.”

Feel free to chip in friends :pray:

Night night :sleeping:

2 Likes

In this list of Zen , endrometriosis is one of the diseases of immunity. Maybe the audio could help.

3 Likes

Yes :grin::+1:

Thanks for helping in camarade.

1 Like

she can try first the free ones like a stack

Flower of life (this one is underrated just because its free :roll_eyes:)
Ojas
Autoimmune

If it doesnt work fast then prostaglandin one its a very affordable price mixed with above. She wont need anything else.

4 Likes

Thanks Luna.

It’ll benefit her spiritually too with the combo BoL - Ojas :pray:

Will keep you guys updated and continue a bit of research, as that field could benefit others as well.

Part 2 of the research:

Treatment from Ayurveda (lots of positive feedbacks)

• Rebalancing the Dosha
  • Exercice & good diet
  • Releasing the excessive grief
  • Cleansing pitta from the intestines and cleansing gastrointestinals tracts from toxins
  • Detoxification of the whole utero-area with oil
  • Treatment for the cysts: deep tissue massage, steam bath, Podikkizhi

Herbs recommended

• Haritaki and Sonamkuhi: very powerful in reversing the Apana Vata movement from upwards to downwards to stop retrograde flow of menstruation.
  • Turmeric: reduces inflammation & provides relief from pain.
  • Asoka: tone the uterus and easing the pain, regulates the menstrual cycle.
  • Shatavari: regulate body system, improve resistance to stress, full of antioxydants, long use for female reproductive health.
    Yashtimadhu / Licorice: reduce inflammation & pain, regulate the flow during menstruation.
  • Aloe Vera: anti-inflammatory, vitamins, good results regarding endometriosis.
  • Lodhra: helps in thickening of blood to stop hemorrhage and reduces inflammation.

Sources:

https://ayurvedichospital.com/
++ Others from commercial websites

1 Like

Something else, which has been promising is also testosterone, not kidding, enclosed you’ll see some research showing that low use of testosterone has been counterbalancing a lot of the effect.

Danazol seems promising as well (with side effects unfortunately):

"Danazol (or Danocrine, a synthetic male hormone similar to testosterone). This drug has been remarkably effective in treating the pain of endometriosis. An estimated 80-90 percent of women who take it find relief of symptoms and a regression in the size of excess endometrial tissue.
However, the drug can have uncomfortable side effects, including hot flashes, acne, voice change, excessive hair growth and fluid retention. These side effects cease once the drug is stopped. "

Source :
La testostérone, un traitement pour l'endométriose et un antidouleur ? | Le Club de Mediapart (in french :stuck_out_tongue:)
Treating Endometriosis | Virginia Mason Gynecology, Seattle
Endometriosis and Testosterone: What's the Link? | Everyday Health

1 Like

Ok, here is a sum-up Cap, here is what looks promising…

Field draft for Endometriosis

From existing fields:

• Prostaglandin
  • Blueprint of Life
  • Ojas
  • Meno-unpause
  • Stem cells targeted to the utero-area
  • Auto-immune field
  • Acu-automaton
  • The intestinal cleanser / the iron gullet
  • Grief Loss Loneliness
  • Anti-cancer

From Naturopathy, Ayurveda and other research:

• Herbs from naturopathy: Vitex, Motherwort, Rosemary, Curcumin, Pycnogenol
  • Herbs from ayurveda: Haritaki, Sonamkuhi, Turmeric, Asoka, Shatavari, Yashtimadhu, Aloe Vera, Lodhra
  • Cleansing pitta from the intestines and cleansing gastrointestinals tracts from toxins
  • Detoxification of the whole utero-area with oil
  • Treatment for the cysts through deep tissue massage or Podikkizhi
  • Additional Anti-inflammatory supplements, such as Zinc
  • Low dosage of testosterone (promising but need to counteract the side-effect :grimacing:)
  • Diindolylmethane: helpful in reducing excessive bleeding.
  • N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): role in helping those with endometriosis, in particular, it helps to reduce cyst size.
5 Likes

Thank you for this thread.
One of my friends messaged me who has endometriosis and now i have an idea how to help her

4 Likes

Hi! I think a lot of women would benefit from endometriosis field. The biggest problem with this disease are adhesions which invade your whole abdomen - they affect your body posture, bowels work, urinary track, everything. Endometriosis can even cause symptoms similar to sciatica.

Is there any field that could dissolve adhesions?

1 Like

I have two more suggestions to add on here!

Castor oil packs. Softening and dissolving internal cysts, fibroids, scar tissue is what it’s best at. I used this to dissolve a cyst in my foot once, worked great.

Serrapeptase. This is an enzyme that is terrific at dissolving unwanted proteins in the body. Great for scar tissue in particular. I have endo and I’d love to try this, but it causes vomiting in a small amount of people, and I was in the unlucky minority for berberine so I don’t like my odds here. Thus, I think a field for serrapeptase would be amazing, especially since people have a hard time sourcing a good brand with effective enteric coating.

4 Likes

I hope this is still in the works, my endo is getting out of hand :slightly_frowning_face: