The Requests and Fields

Another kind of essence of mantras field with the following mantras that apparently all help with kundalini awakening and all seem very interesting anyway :
Adi Mantra
" I bow to the the teacher within "

Mangala Charn Mantra
ā€œI bow to the primal Guru, I bow to the wisdom, I bow to the truth, I bow to the great unseen.ā€

Mul Mantra
ā€œThe creator is truth. Fearless, peaceful, eternal, unborn, and self-realized. The creator is truth in the beginning, through all ages until the present. Nanak will remain true.ā€

Adi Shakti Mantra
ā€œI bow to the primal power, I bow to the all encompassing power and energy, I bow to that which God creates, I bow to the creative power of the kundalini, the divine mother power.ā€

Siri Gaitri Mantra
ā€œSun, Moon, Earth, Infinity: All that is in infinity, I am Thee.ā€

1 Like

Did u forget:

*Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse and
*Blood Purifier (Anti-viral and Anti-parasite)

Nope :slight_smile: those also kill beneficial fungi and bacteria, as Dream states to take probiotics afterward. This type of treatment keeps a healthy flora count.

6 Likes

Was thinkingā€¦ how nice it would be to have an all-in-one plasma-generation ultimate Love field, combining elements of attract love, divine love, unconditional love, etc. Combined with inner beauty outward, charisma and glamour, love graviton and vibration of divine love. Helps to deal with our inner insecurities, allowing us to shine love and also accept love as our natural state. Main part of it being both spiritual and practical. Practical uses being a far more loving person as a partner, a searching partner, a parent, a human citizen, and in our life missions :blush:

10 Likes

Plasma Flower + Heart Coherence

6 Likes

Dear @Captain_Nemo, I would like to make a humble request for it :pray:

It should give your work some nice visibility as well, due to ā€œ10-20% of women suffering from itā€ and our western medicine having no solid solution for them.

Three of my dear ones have Endometriosis, one of them at a very advanced stage.
Would appreciate it so much :pray::heart:

Here is some pre-research and a sum up:

Full thread here with more data:

Thanks @Star @anon46520955 @Limael for the assist :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:grimacing:

I mean, i didnt assist you in your quest to find all the elements that could help this really, i actually told you

Prostaglandin + Bol + ojas would be enough,

and I am proof of it, all my life suffered of this, on and off episodes of endometriosis, and everything in between the whole reproductive system could suffer of.

I healed it. Completely in like 3 months.

I initially worked 2 - 3 months with advance healing + volt and it was like 40%

But it was the ones mentioned before that did the trick. Healed physically and anything emotional that had been part of it.

I dont even feel when my period is coming or during at all, no symptoms at all. Its heaven lol

And its still working reversing fully to like when i was 20 (im just not gonna get into details) but im actually amazed of how this is working.

Imo they could give it a try and see and if it doesnt fully help them then ok request is done already anyway lol

But lets not burn tokens to request other stuff that can be needed and theres no audios yet for at least its what i think.

9 Likes

Agree :ok_hand:

Nice, you rock :+1:

The reason I do believe ā€œburning that tokenā€ is important is because most likely youā€™ve got those results thanks to your hard work, perseverance and your built-in trust in Captainā€™s work.

For the public, if you ask them to pay for two separate fields (Flower of Life would work, but not the same) and to use those daily for 2-3 month, even for the most intuitive & perseverant ones the probability of them not giving up is very low.

I do believe this is worth a token.
For them, but also the visibility itā€™ll bring to SM (like the anti-cancer field does)

Thanks for your honesty, always.
Though not aligned for once :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Boris :slightly_smiling_face: !

Tampons (cotton wool treated with pesticides) and contraceptive pills (hormonal imbalance and endocrine disruptors) could be the cause of this disorder.

Remove any disturbing element so that the body regains its balance.

In addition to the audio, the 3 sigils of health (purgus, fulcus, recrus) may be able to help the cure of this problem.

5 Likes

It would be great to have a major breast health field including but not limited to a relatively new discovery that the breast has its own microbiome. Fibrocystic breast field, and general negentropic breasts.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have a field that makes you impervious/immune to extremely manipulative people. Iā€™ve had to deal with extremely toxic manipulative people, some with a narcissism diagnosis, others with psychopathic traits. Would be great if it repels them as well. I wonder if thereā€™s a plasma version of repel negative energy or empathic shield which Iā€™ve missed? Thank you.

3 Likes

Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 disconnects you from negative energy from your environment and people around you so you are unaffected by it.

Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center) seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.

This center is where you mental states and stability even projecting psychic energy. Usually the place where people try to mentally influence you from.

N.B.: often other peopleā€™s issues impinge upon your life for a reason, maybe your/their souls have agreed to learn lessons as a result of your interactions so be wary of the karmic implications of simply repelling them

1 Like

Promising:

Request for a field:

A combination that targets: Regrets + Guilt + Shame
Similar to the ā€œGrief Loss Lonelinessā€ field.
This could be a great addition for shadow work.

Would be even more advanced if torsion and plasma and perhaps some other new goodies would be already in it. Now thinking also about some new unique ā€œEmotional Release v2ā€. My primary request is ā€œRegretsā€, but ā€œGuilt and Shameā€ are huge topics, which would deserve a separate field if possible. Of course, I like the idea all 3 in one field. But also many people forget to use Internal Alchemical Crucible. And if people find this on youtube who never heard about sapien medicine before, their experience could be enhanced, if the field ā€œRegrets + Guilt + Shameā€ would include enhanced automatic fast release/removal via something like what the internal alchemical crucible is doing targeted for that topic especially.

To get to the core of who we are, it always helps to keep removing the layers which are some negative stuff that we actually wish to release all of it. We are here to heal and to remember who we are? Healing involves cleaning ourselves from the lower vibrating stuff.
I would always prefer 1 audio field compared to listening to 5 or more.
I know I am already blessed to be able to use so many separate ones, I am grateful for them. Just my impatience/longing to be free from suffering, wants to feel as good as possible as soon as possible instead of waiting many years :slight_smile: .

So far I see/I am aware of the following free fields that can be used for shadow work:

1. The Torsion Field
  2. The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
  3. Trauma Release and Healing
  4. Emotional Release
  5. Amygdala Healing (Fear Release)
  6. Energy Blockage Removal
  7. Grief Loss Loneliness
  8. Forgiveness and Release
  9. Forgiveness Journey Guided Meditation
  10. The Bushman Medicine
  11. The Internal Alchemical Crucible
  12. Hope and Happiness

And the following fields can be used for the inner child:

1. The Archetype of Parental Love
  2. Regain Your Innocence
  3. Youth Recapture v2.0
  4. Childlike Wonder (Revamp Excitement in Life)
  5. Laughter
  6. Attract More Love Into Your Life

Maybe I throw in another term, the fields above could be used to help process dark night of the mind/dark night of the soul (if anyone searches the forum in the future).

Thanks for considering this.

2 Likes

Is it still considered shadow work if you simply use fields in order to bypass the work? Iā€™m not judging, but your higher self/guides mayā€¦

ETA: have you tried The Outlook Retrainer?

We can use fields consciously by meditating to them and doing both at the same time: play audio while doing shadow work in parallel or after it.

I already did a lot of healing work in the past 10 years for myself, but I have friends and friends of friends who would benefit from such a field, and I would love to recommend it to them. Not everybody is good at and prepared to do classical shadow work, they could use a little/big push/help. Some fields I request are not just or not always primarily for myself, but for a larger group of people.

Not sure whether higher self/guides are judging, my personal opinion is that judging is for humans (human mind). But I could be wrong. I have no psychic skills or something like that to ask them and receive a 100% clear answer, never had this skill. I hope they are not judging that the lower limited self uses any tools/permission slips such as audios, morphic fields.

Is there a list of fields which are approved by the higher self/guides as yes go ahead use them and a list of fields/topics where they put obstacles in your path so that those fields donā€™t work for you/us? I donā€™t know, I am asking, would like to be/become aware of it and expand my understanding, which fields under which circumstances are perhaps a waste of time or doing more bad/harm than good from the perspective of the higher self and guides. When a person listens to them with best intentions in mind without causing any harm to anyone? Would asking for help/assistance directly from my higher self/guides be also be judged by them, like why am I not doing it on my own?

If using the term ā€œshadow workā€ is incorrect, then itā€™s good to know and I suggest that everyone uses any emotional, trauma, blockage release fields without any attachment to the term ā€œshadow workā€. Maybe I used it incorrectly then, I admit I may not understand all the terms correctly. Maybe I used it so that people who will search for such a term on the forum will find a list of relevant fields and then they can search for the discussions for each field to find additional help.

Maybe a more correct term I could use and correct myself is to define it as being used for example as ā€œpre-shadow workā€. Or what would be the correct term? Or just not use ā€œshadow workā€ at all, just assistance to help release past negative emotions and experiences.

I use The Outlook Retrainer every evening before going to bed/sleep, but the main reason I am using it is that I like how much more I dream thanks to it and I find myself being more conscious more easily while dreaming.

2 Likes

My perspective is that you have chosen the lessons to learn in this life pre-incarnation and also the environment, astrological alignments, numerological influences, peer groups, life events and challenges that are best suited to facilitate your experience in learning those lessons to the fullest extent possible. So your higher self and guides (who may simply be other versions of you from other incarnations/dimensions) will ā€˜judgeā€™ your progress in a sense as to the depth of learning you have achieved in this incarnation.

Is there a list of fields which are approved by the higher self/guides as yes go ahead use them and a list of fields/topics where they put obstacles in your path so that those fields donā€™t work for you/us?

I canā€™t answer this for you, but I personally have a clear connection to my higher aspects and can quickly and easily ascertain a yes/no response to almost any query I have. Everyoneā€™s method will be different but I personally began cultivating this connection in deep meditation, a ā€˜yesā€™ response would feel like internal expansion/rising of my core, compared to a ā€˜noā€™ response feeling like contraction/pulling downwards on my core. With practice I was able to make that response clear and quick at any time, not just during meditation. So I know exactly which fields to listen to at which times and for how long etc for my highest good because I stay in alignment with my HS in every action I take. I still use meditation occasionally to engage in clairaudient dialogue for more complex issues or when connecting with the HS/guides of others when requested for healing work.

using the term ā€œshadow workā€

I was simply pointing out that by taking the ā€˜workā€™ out of the process, you may run the risk bypassing the deeper benefits. Personally, Iā€™m grateful for the sense of accomplishment gained from completing my shadow work prior to discovering these fields, but every one is on their own path of self-discovery unique to them.

4 Likes

@mystic thanks for your insights, explanations, personal experiences regarding the topic ā€œshadow workā€

One of the first things that came to my mind was an idea for a new field :see_no_evil:
ā€œremove inner resistance towards shadow work + love doing shadow workā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe the fields can be made to only release a certain part/amount of negative emotions, experiences, which are no longer relevant and not needed to still learn the life lessons from the remaining ones. :slightly_smiling_face: Super intelligent field which works together with each personā€™s higher self/guides to determine, which/what can be released automatically and which rather not. And it would accelerate to finally get it, that the life lessons are learned in a safe way fast during waking life.

Last thought:
I would like a morphic field, which sends me a pdf file containing a clear list of life lessons I need to learn and what is the best way to learn it without repeating something over and over again with no progress. Or something along these lines. :innocent:
Maybe a field that makes me super conscious during dream state and the whole dream state turns into a ā€œlearning lessonsā€ dream, where everything can be played out, figured out, learned in the dream time with same benefits as if it would be done during the waking time. Learning from my higher self, guides, and other benevolent beings, teachers, ascended masters during sleep, so that the memory of it is fully retained even after waking up. And receiving instructions/home work what needs to be done during waking life in order to prepare for the next dream/sleep session. :sleeping: :innocent:

90% of what you are describing is covered by Conceptual Realizations.

All of what you are describing is covered by that and Shamanic Medicine Blend and My Personal Emotional Supporter and LVG.

24 Likes

A New prostate audio, added to the old one, negentropy, and telomere lengtheningā€¦ thank you

1 Like