S3xual harrassment

Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma

PTSD help, it also has the amygdala healing field

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this, if you ever want to talk to someone, I am always here for you.

3 Likes

Internal alchemical crucible

3 Likes
7 Likes

I think Jay’s recommendations are good. Adding cord cutter (free or paid version) will be even better.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, really

1 Like

Always!

1 Like

Hi! Could you please explain further? I’m afraid I’m not really getting what you mean since I’m not a native English speaker

I am just sending you a lot of love, healing, energy and support, that is it all.

Let no one tell you your feelings are invalid, or you are not feeling the right thing as you navigate through your current emotions and circumstances. This is the worst thing someone can tell a person who is undergoing immense trauma. Do it at your pace, at your time and your will.

I would highly suggest looping Angelic Intercession to get guidance and support. :heart: :heart: :heart:

My tulku will continue to send you healing and support for the next few days. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I had to hold back the tears while reading this, that’s how much it meant to me.
I definitely felt your positive energy, thank you for your support, bless you :heart:

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

@Healy75 I’m so sorry that you had to experience this trauma. No one should invade your space to do you harm. All the field suggestions above are great.

Also, try this new release by Captain - Emergency psychologist 💤

4 Likes

Dreams and PUs sexual trauma healing fields, for both, healing and prevention.

2 Likes

So sorry this happened to you.

Plasma Charged Mitochondria is a field that helps me with stress responses, though I’ve never been in the situation you are in. Also, I use the stress field and breathing fields.

A quick, always available strategy that I find useful is box breathing.

2 Likes

So what has he done?
I still do not understand what happened.

As for the panic attacks, the best fields would propably be “PTSD Help”, “Amygdala Healing”, as well as PU’s “Intrusive Thoughts Dissolver” and “Fix Neurotransmitter Dysfunction”.

2 Likes

If things keep repeating all the time i would put my focus mostly on revision fields and PTSD help or New Perspectives.

Doing deep breathing techniques is a good choice too also exercising.

There was one more field i had in mind which i forgot…

Good luck on your healing.

edit:

2 Likes

I’d use all energy clearing, entity removal, etc fields, then intercessions and then shielding, for the energetic part.

Then I think All Purpose Anxiety Removal + Stellate Ganglion Block to stop anxiety and be able to go through the day, for a while, and heed the warning on SGB (don’t drive after listening to it, to which I’d add more activities that can be dangerous). I think that’s safer than working with trauma release, etc right now. Something to regulate neurotransmitters after using this could be helpful too.

Then, I’d work with the revision fields, and when you’re feeling better, with trauma release, PTSD, etc. And some deeper clearing fields like Bushmen Medicine.

I’d also wait to be feeling calmer before using self-love fields even, as they can resurface feelings or memories.

I’m not familiar with PU’s fields but seeing he has a field for intrusive thoughts, I’d check the rest, he probably has other fields than can help.

And once you’re ready, there are fields for unwanted sexual attention. How preventive they can be I don’t know. But maybe they could help you feel safer when going out. Besides shields, the authority sigil seems to already repel certain guys. And SorcerySupreme had some field for this.

I hope you receive all the support you need and it gets better soon.

4 Likes

hi @Healy75

I’ll also suggest a grounding field like Sapien Medicine’s Automated Grounding.

Psychic University’s Red Crystal Pack and especially Red Beryl can become usefull if you have to re-center as well:

" Red Beryl signifies purity of being, like Pyrite. It will also support you in your goal to actualize your potential.

It will boost your courage, calm your mind, and relieve your stress. It will filter out the distractions so that you will also be able to reduce overstimulation. […] It will help you get rid of your worries and anxieties, encouraging you to stop overanalyzing things. […] This stone will support you in making tough decisions so that you can move forward with your life. It will strengthen your self-worth […]."

And Non-Judmental Acceptance, Become a Being of Beauty and Innocence, The Blossom of Abundance from Sapien Medicine can help you in the process of building a powerfull mindset of resilience and tangible well-being.

I wish you the best in your journey and hope you know there are many people supporting you. Blessings :mount_fuji::nazar_amulet::star:🪽 :fist::sparkles:

4 Likes

I am so sorry for this shitty experience. You absolutely did not deserve this.
Can you try angelic intercession? And ask the angels for help?
Also listen to vagus nerve stimulation on repeat (very good for getting out of stress/shocked state and for lowering Adrenalin).
I have a dysregulated nervous system (stuck in stress mode) so I’m planning to play this for months to try change the nervous system pattern to a more normal (parasympathetic, non-stressed) one.

6 Likes

Oh gosh, I’m really sorry to hear you experienced any such inappropriate behaviour!
And I get it, I’d be shook for … (put months or more possibly years here)

So difficult to get past how impactful such experiences are, no matter if it was just inappropriate groping or full on attack… one is violated. And the experience keeps on looming in our minds.

If you were any of my direct family…
I’d try hypnosis, clear the memory asap. Before it starts building neurological pathways by repetition.
Breathwork too: get mood up and mind as clear as possible: needed daily, because if stuck in any low mood… we cannot access anything constructive: we’re in a daze… mist, any great tools are out of sight, how easy or simple some might be!

In mean time, if any memories/ connected thoughts pop up, draw yourself back to here-and-now… asap!
Why? At the moment, you are safe… remind yourself of that.

(With anxiety they use the 54321-tool to get back in the moment: put energy into 5 things you see/like seeing too, 4 things you can hear, 3 things you can touch/feel around you, 2 things you can smell, 1 thing you could taste).

Might want to look into soma practises lateron, usually helps release stored trauma from the body. Actually very low impact exercises that go deep within the tissues though…

Big hug! May you soon feel ok again in your own surroundings and body.

2 Likes