Sapien Medicine Thanksgiving Sale (Black Friday/Cyber Monday)!

atolmia /ay TOLE mee uh/ n - Impotence in a man due to lack of confidence .

psychrotic /sai KROT ik/ adj - Sexually frigid .

ET HOC GENUS OMNE!

3 Likes

Indeed, “confidence” translated is belief about yourself
I meant that but I didn’t said directly when I said

1 Like

Unlimited Energy

Timelessness and Mindfulness

Lion’s Courage

https://teespring.com/thelion1?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=826&cid=103582’

Social Mastery

True Self

Healer

@Dreamweaver

2 Likes

I think this would be a good idea, I can see what you mean about all these people just hoping for people to come out of the sky for them

1 Like

And it makes a lot of sense what master writes, definitely this principle of not acting can even affect other areas of our lives, for those who want to improve their interpersonal relationships and create abundance in life relationships, launch again matchmaker, socializer and voice of the charisma (that’s it!) would make our interpersonal relationships have a great impact.

Now, imagine that to these three labels you add La Gloria !!! Imagine the possibilities in the business world. Strong, great and happy results from both parties could really be guaranteed !!!

I ask to be considerate, the socializer please @Dreamweaver !!! Thank you very much for reading this message wall.

8 Likes

You can just add that is an experimental tag. I have it and it works great, nothing crazy though, as I have seen in some reviews. People probably have extremely high expectations with the tag, which is why they say it ‘doesn’t work’.

5 Likes

I’d call it neediness, that usually get in the way of what one wants to achieve

2 Likes

Combat aid and/or lucid dreaming tag be cool… :relieved:

The hardcover Book of Cards is 30% off!!!

11 Likes

Will there be a Christmas sale?

I feel lucky to have Cognitive & Memory Enhancement & IPF coming my way. Shout to @anon28389016 :crossed_swords: for pushing the IPF and opening my eyes to the benefits of this. I reckon these two will be a great combination… especially since I don’t have a lot of time in my day to add brain audios

2 Likes

All of Us Introverts hoping this works staying at home :laughing:

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe if you boost it like 47 times…

:rofl:

2 Likes

There’s no “No fap” field yet, the best you can get is for any field that helps with addiction

1 Like

Sad news.

I’m sure you’d have already made up your mind about it… but for those of us who realize this aspect of the field, and still want to purchase it, please reconsider:’)

A bolder description might help if this is the only problem.

Personally, I have been waiting for all lockdown until I can get back to work and be able to get it, only to find out that as soon as I did, everything had already moved to the new shop.

I trust your decision either ways, but there might be a room out there and… it’d be of great help for those who realize its true potential. :)

6 Likes

These are the problems it can give

1 Like

… and Sammy’s accurate explanation

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad quite doing the opposite, thanks man :joy::sweat_smile:

I don’t know about anyone who could be in a true relationship without ever understanding their authentic self, so I don’t really know about the tag affecting that…

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad This post from Uial could be of help.

This one from _Om too.

OP, @lol

3 Likes

How do I apply the discount code for Gumroad? Doesn’t seem to have a field anywhere to fill in…