Sapien Shop

The store design has been updated. Very nice :) But I need to get used to ;)

5 Likes

Very nice indeed!
Is it me or there isnt a contact page though?

1 Like

Is the Route protection still available?

1 Like

I received them today (yaaaay), so it was a bit early to be amazed by the speed haha
I’m in Europe.

8 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I have a problem with my dogtag arrival can you please pm me?

smh

I am not complaining really but…
It’s such a shame that teespring doesn’t allow Dream team to include more of description of some fields there.
That’s the reason why Dream was vague with description there.

I wish somewhere were some other websites which would give Dream a chance to express himself more.

I don’t know even why I am writing this, this is not complaining but rather some sort of sadness to express here because I just now found about all these regards Teespring😔

PS
I am writing here to avoid off topic

7 Likes

Thank you! :pray::pray::100:

1 Like

By Ups spedition? After how many days did it arrive?
I’m in europe too.

Arrived in italy on 21st dec and I havent received it yet. sammy said it must be lost

Sembra ci sia qualche problema da noi?

1 Like

I think it was first class ups delivery (if you order 3 at the same time it’s free), and the delivery was about 3 weeks, the first time they recorded the package was on the 12th of Jan I think and it arrived today.

2 Likes

Il mio l’avevo ordinato il 28 nov e mi é arrivato il 30 dic
Avevi fatto la protezione sul percorso?

Thanks

si

Hai provato a mandare mail o telefonare?
In extremis puoi provare questo sistema :wink:

As I said I asked Sammy who told me that it is likely lost and that he would contact DW for another

2 Likes

Ok

Is the sapienmed shop down? I cant buy items because the checkout is disabled for me.
weird

1 Like

Yeah its glitched atm.
@SammyG

2 Likes

Seems to be back up now…

4 Likes

Nop. Still says checkout system disabled.

1 Like