The Blueprint of Life

What the difference ?

It’s probably the same thought, just different translation

1 Like

Yeah, if there is a thing you should’ve been, how is it different from what you are ?

And negentropy is universal, so yeah

1 Like

It takes you back on the path of life, before problems diverted it. So it can be about many aspects, business, money, relationships, in my opinion.

9 Likes

Negentropy is probably the most minor part of this.

52 Likes

The description is left a little vague and ‘flowery’
teespring asked me to not make ‘too much claims’ and make it ambiguous sort of.
You know, for long term legalities on their end.

But it does everything stated. (and more, that’s not stated, but in the same method, with some ‘light’)
so consider in the barest sense; light, flower of life etc with an underlying pattern of negentropy restructuring the make up of you.
Not the bones, or just bones, but cellular functions and your actual expression of it.
So how about we say, you as a being, can now express these things.

97 Likes

:smirk:

17 Likes

I’m not up to date with all the terms. Negentropy as the opposite of entropy… blue print of life… made sense lol.

Don’t know how you express it with all your energetic/conceptual toolbox.
Thanks for the field

Also, jus took a quick 1h nap with it. Awesome dream, very vivid and pleasant.

28 Likes

Added to FAQs

21 Likes

Now I feel left out, Dream never planned any party for me haha !! :partying_face:

The last time Dream appeared in my Dream (lol - by this I don’t mean @lol :smiley:) was a few years ago when we were batshit crazy and stretching the limits of things that should/should not be stretched with an equally crazy friend from Xtrememind. I had all these “shiny new toys” and I was beginning to lose the sense of reality. One day, we did something that I can only look back and call recklessly stupid and got stuck in some zombie astral space (which seemed like a black holish void where none of my astral faculties or remote viewing would work) and suddenly Dream showed up and pulled me out of there. I had not talked to Dream for probably months in that period (or even gone online).

Now could it be my subconscious or one of my guardians? I have thought about that, but why Dream specifically? And when I quizzed him later, he was aware of it, and just joked it away. So, after years and years of thinking about that incident, I am pretty sure it was Dream’s astral presence that pulled me out. :pray: :pray:

67 Likes

I think yes

2 Likes

What a dream… With all the meanings of the term. And what a post, once again.

You see Maoshan, whenever I read your posts, I mostly remain eyes wide open during several minutes… while also smiling. You have this talent to make me digest hard-to-swallow pills as if they were just candies. I come back to your posts afterwards though. So much to learn in them… and from you, who are one of the most humble beings I’ve ever known.

So I want to thank you as well. For these pieces of wisdom, for all the inspiration and contribution that you’ve given so far (including the fields), for generously testing the new releases and sharing your impressions in full cheerfulness. Thank you really.

I feel lucky to know you guys. It took me time to realize.

37 Likes

I feel like I am part of the universe , Harmonized with it.
I feel no need to someone to complete me , I can distant myself from abusive person who i was
’ obsessed ’ with , this happened from the first listening…
And something just happened its not usual but I wrote tweet and get interaction from 3 persons !
It was silly and now when i read it i want to delete it its not that good and a little bit offensive but they like it anyway :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:Jupiter transit my Venus … Captain Nemo represents jupiter i think …

21 Likes

Its been only 2 days. Listen 3 times as well + torsion x 2. today.

Contrary of what i expected (based on the test with the regular plasma) i am feeling super energized, even if i only sleep 5 hours and a short afternoon nap, also barely hungry.

And procrastination flying out of the window, more focused on the important things and what needs to be done to keep ahead. I am feeling super empowered, in fact i haven’t listened to the millionaire mindset album In these 2 days i just feel like i dont need to so much. I am loving this feeling.

30 Likes

Anyone else’s body aching today? My entire body is aching from the inside.

Also I had a pretty vivid dream last night that I was attending school again :anguished:

Curious how everyone else is doing with this field?

21 Likes

Saw with my Astral “Eyes” for a moment on this field!

9 Likes

Nice! Do you remember what you saw or how it felt like?

1 Like

Oh I was meditating so I just saw my lower body for a moment, but I’ve felt my energetic body on this field, but the deeper you go the more experience, so with time I’ll have my fun :smile:

to the feeling, like always, it reminded me of the time where I tried to astral travel but only came to the part where I could see for a bit, but seems with this field astral traveling will be pretty easy as time goes on. And I felt my full energetic body, not like only parts of it but full clean feeling, without the hardcore vibration part tho.

12 Likes

The opposite for me. My body feels very light, pain free and more energetic than ever before.

Haha! Middle of the night here. Just woke up from a dream where I was putting things on fire! Excellent, I haven’t been able to recall my dreams for a few weeks.

Listen to it before I sleep and again during sleep before I wake up.
When waking up in the morning I feel released and in the ”no words state” for those of you who can relate to satori.
And my inner white light with it’s geometry, is present during the day. Just like as if I just had come out of meditation.

Amazing field.

24 Likes

That is so nice to hear @anon37166570 there is indeed healing taking place. Most importantly there’s also empowerment happening on a deep level that will unlock hidden powers within everyone. As Captain said, we can become the very expression of light, order and negentropy not just for our own lives but radiating this outward to everyone around us. :revolving_hearts: Very exciting times to look forward to :grin:

25 Likes