Sleep issues

Restful sleep might be the single most important thing to have, it’s very likely underrated, so it pays off to research and experiment to find out your unique way. Also coffee can mess up your internal schedule quite a bit.

3 Likes

Hm yes I will actually try the fields you suggested, I have never tried to reduce my stress

2 Likes

I have been taking 30mg of Zinc, 4000 IU Vit D and 400 mg of Magnesium a day for a couple of months. Maybe this could create an imbalance actually. I drink around 4 liters of water a day, I have no idea if that is too much.

2 Likes

I have been having quite some stress lately actually
As for the things in the book I have been doing most of them.

Definetly will try that!

2 Likes

Negentropic full body yawning and purring

perhaps ;)

4 Likes

I had a lot of issues with sleep up until 6 month ago, due to un-managed anxiety and traumas from childhood.

Working on my traumas helped me tremendously, but also the Deep sleeper if you give it time. As well as doing your own experiments, with what works and doesn’t in your nightly habits.

I’m always starting my night stack by:

With those three in a row, it relaxes you deep and you enter the sleep state in the best manner.
Plus it reprograms your approach to sleep in a way, now I personally look forward to it, whereas in the past I was dreading it.

Ugnis advice above are great :ok_hand:

This is very important you stay away from screen 1-2h before bed, if possible you can also wear glasses filtering blue light 2-4h before.

Good luck man :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sounds like imbalance towards the upper chakras.
I recommend the star exercise,
Exercises focused on lower chakras (there is an article on the blog about it)
Chakra tag / basal / sacral chakra audios
Energy blockage removal

And putting on ice meditation etc. for some time to see if you notice improvement.

Also, use grounding / Schumann Resonance at least 3-5x, preferably before going to sleep. You can leave it on loop longer as you’re preparing to sleep.

7 Likes

Hehe, here is the warrior.

Acu-automaton takes care of grounding if you’ve got it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Warrior? :D

I said it based on personal experience, I think I wrote it here and there that I had trouble sleeping for years due to energetic imbalance / being ungrounded.
I even took a couple of years break from spiritual stuff as a consequence of that.
Probably in this community, especially with the new fields coming out, it’s a bit more common than people think :grimacing:
But then again, it could just be that I am biased to see this based on my experience.

3 Likes

Since the plasma light got released, our ability to ground ourselves has never been the same I believe haha

Despite servitors and automated grounding :grin:

Fully aligned with you.

5 Likes

Currently I am using a stack which is supposed to address my traumas do you think this could be a reason for bad sleep?

I didn’t get what you mean :smiley:
You mean to say that plasma light does ground you?

Oh I just saw that.
Yeah you better take those off.

Also portals, if you have some.

It really depends on your use.
I myself had anxiety issues when I was just playing too much fields per day. But here it may most likely be related to three mandalas above your head honestly :grin:

The Plasma light fields are very powerful, and well the first weeks it got released there was a lot of comments about some of us being so ungrounded :grinning:

With Cap’s new fields this is important to ground yourself now and then during the day

3 Likes

Thanks I will just place small pictures of the mandalas in my wallet

3 Likes

I will do the changes that you all suggested in my routine in the following week or two and I will update you. Thanks!

1 Like

Bedtime stories

6 Likes

Have you tried to speak with your doctor? Maybe you have a coffee addiction or overuse the phone before going to sleep?

The last problem was characterizing me a couple of months ago. I just started to use modafinil and excluded phone and computer usage at least one hour before I will fall asleep. It might help you as well.

I only drink 1 coffee a day in the morning so that shouldn’t be a problem. As for the screen time before going to bed, I am trying to reduce it as much as possible. Reading books before going to bed etc.

1 Like

Reading is great too!

What books do you prefer to read? :3

1 Like

Used to read fantasy books. Currently I am more interested in self improvement, wealth books and as of recently I have started reading books related to the subconscious mind. Right now reading The Secret, probably many members of this forum are familiar with it. What about you?

2 Likes