Lmao!
I love the mandala hahaha

8 Likes

è¶…ćŻæ„›đŸ˜‚

2 Likes

çœŸçš„æ˜Żè¶…ćŻçˆ± 擈擈

2 Likes

Wow, very cool! :hugs: :heart_decoration:

Another update of something that saves and extends physical lives.
Thank you very much!

Is this mandala only?

With regards to the bacteria slaying part and since the NFT works all the time onto the owner’s body, do we then also need to supply with probiotics all the time? Or is this updated in a way to not target gut bacteria? Thanks.

14 Likes

There is audio as well.

9 Likes

Whoa, we got Teemo killing viruses and bacteria now.

noice

9 Likes

I may pick this one up
 I have the older virus slayer. I might keep it on hand to share with family as needed.

It was mentioned that The Eternal, Plasma Flaunt, and the Max Heal Potion would be a trinity for healing and if the virus and bacteria slayer were added in, then that would be the “ticket for the long show”. So having both the virus and bacteria slayer in one place is appealing.

13 Likes

The mandala reminds of Teemo from LoL.

“Teemo-teemo!”.

lol

1 Like

Looks more like a custom made funko pop to me. More human looking than furry.

2 Likes

Any type of germ slayer (bacteria, virus) field could affect vaccine?

I mean, for example, vaccines are “injecting germs into human body and make anti-body”, right? So, you get some sort of vaccine and use this NFT or other bacteria/virus slayer field, would the field affect vaccination that you took?
Like, could this field or other slayer field take away the benefit of vaccine because it kills bacteria or virus injected as a form of vaccine? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

I was gonna buy this field, but I had very weird experience after taking vaccine today and listened bacteria slayer field (please read on), so I thought I should ask Captain to clarify that if germ slayer field may affect vaccines somehow
I think it’s important to know whether the field affect vaccine or not upon purchasing

I hope how I describe here makes sense

I’m asking this question because I had Td booster shot today, and I used bacteria slayer field for other issue (dental issue), And I felt so strange, not feeling well in general, still feeling unwell
So I thought maybe the bacteria slayer field is affecting tetanus germs injected as a form of vaccine?
If this field or germ slyaer field weaken the vaccine effect, that is going to be a problem
Well, Captain’s masterpiece works that much, that’s great. But there’s reason that we need vaccine as well

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo (sorry for the tag, it’s not very often), can you please tell us if we need probiotics?

I would like to buy a virus field in the near future Or upgrade my patreon (for/due to the latest Lungs field
 hmm
 Tough choice). :thinking:

(although premium tier has many other exclusive fields, seems like the best choice for me, Idk, I’ll see)

No.

I recommend you watch some YouTube videos on the various different principles on how vaccines work.

You should also learn about the differences between Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi and Plasmodiums.

Has anybody tried looping this field?
Does it have any side effects?
I’ve looped the Knight Erant Virus with zero issues and it has helped me going through this cold flu season tremendously.
I’m not sure if I could do the same with this field.
@Captain_Nemo Captain could you please confirm this? :pray:

4 Likes

Same applies for Smart Slayer :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information bro! :pray:

2 Likes

It will remove all kind of virus???

@Rosechalice

Loop as in play the whole day? Is there a specific amount of times I can play this?