_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

We should have a real life avengers. Pipe dreams.

I played this field once yesterday.

I was peacefully lying in bed, meditating on the sounds of this ‘alien intercession’. Drifting in and out of several states of consciousness, several types of brainwaves, having my fun. I went down memory lane a little, remembered I used to play devic intercession to call on devic girls, for my pleasure, because like always, I am bored.

This time around though, I didn’t need to do that. ‘Awakened’ by a knock on my door I jolted up and got off my bed, my cat looking at me with big widened eyes, and I went to the door. I looked through the keyhole but there was nothing. Only an empty void. A bit confused and irritated I went back to my bed.

I got comfortable again and chilled out, maxxed, relaxxed all cool while thinking about old posts that OM and Samurai used to make. All the back and forth about Shen and specific sexual desires. I laughed a little, my cat drank some tea, all was good in the multiverse of Grimnir.

But then I realized.

That should’ve been my first warning. You shouldn’t be looking into an empty void when you gaze through the keyhole. ‘Fuck’ echoed throughout my meridians all the way up into my sahasrara when I jolted upright. BAM it echoed through my head when I suddenly headbutted into a feeling of vibranium. ‘What the fuck?!’ I silently meditated as I saw visions of SammyG floating throughout my head, concussed by the near knock-out experience I just had.

“We’re coming to get you, Grimnir”, belted from the mouth of my cat, Gizmo. Who was sitting on her tail, body in the air, sipping tea with her four arms. That… in hindsight, should’ve been another warning… ‘Oh God oh shit’ I thought when I heard another voice scream out ‘God won’t help you now, Azazel!’ - it was Josh. Deeper into the abyss I sank…

When suddenly, a hand made of pure light stretched out to me and gestured me to grab onto it. I recognized the hand, but I can’t post who it was due to risk of serious lunar energies flowing out my way, psychically attacking me again aggressively.

“Saved, I am” thought the 11th monkey in my mind, Yoda, he calls himself. Little green bugger that’s never up to good, pretending to be a good samaritan. Saved, I am. Or so I thought. That’s when it all unfolded. My bedroom started morphing, and changing, shape-shifting into a honest-to-Odin what one could imagine to be the interior of a Jormunr damned U-F-O! ‘Son of Odin almighty!’ I cried out, when suddenly -

8 Likes

The wheels of the bus go round and round… round and round…

1000th post man. Had to flair things up a bit.

Second part? Maybe. Or maybe I’m worlds #1 asshole and just leave it at that.

π

1 Like

Congrats on your 1000th post! :tada:

π

1 Like
1 Like

Your charisma its so High that even if i dont sell anything i want to give you a 50% discount man :handshake: :laughing: :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for being here @GianLee @Everyone :pray:

6 Likes

hahaha Thanks brother! :grin: :grin: :grin: @AkiraTheWild It is beautiful to note that a few words from a heart as noble as yours can brighten someone’s day! thank you very much for that brother! Thanks for all the things that I usually read and learn from your valuable contributions !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Think I’ll really have to start an OnlyFans now…

I want this. They do paypal, right?

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I want it. I need it. You don’t understand, Mark. What’s 17 more nudes?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lmao.

1 Like

Go with the times, Mark. There are entities on Saturn right now. You worship them, Mark. Take back your power, Mark. Grow some beef, Mark. Just a little bit more muscle for me, Mark. You don’t get it.

I get it you’re anxious, Mark. With the pope and his scrawny little rituals in the current Vatican, Mark. But it’s okay, you’re a Viltrumite, Mark, these human dances are nothing to you, Mark. Embrace it, Mark. Damn it!

1 Like

Grr, @AkiraTheWild

3 Likes

5 Likes

Omg Akira you’re the best :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

does this help with penis muscles?

1 Like

:thinking:
:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Very useful/informative goldmine of information for those who know of the link between the macrocosmic and microcosmic.

Check it out. Seriously. Mean it. Now.