Soul/core restoration

Soul/core restoration (will get heart and brow later on)
Cord cutter
Exorcism rite 2.0

Would this be good to listen to as a starter stack or am I missing something? If so would there be free alternatives to the missing fields, as of right now soul/core restoration was the most important to start with from what I read.

1 Like

great to start with but there are others of course for what you seem to look for. this next one is an all-in field ( Your Energetic Being ). also this new one ( Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance ) seems to be extremely powerful for what you’re looking for and if you want to make your stack top notch then read this thread! How to Create Great Stacks. Have a nice weekend! :hugs:

2 Likes

The answer will depend entirely on your goals. Generally your stack is fine, but it depends on what you want to accomplish. What is your goal?

3 Likes

I wanted to start with soul/core restoration to close any leakages and then move my way to negentropic jing.

2 Likes

i’m not an expert expert but yes in my experience that’s the way to go.

if you read the thread i posted you will see that people also include booster(s) and aura repair fields in their stack. i read in the aura repair thread that captain wrote that that field could be seen as the final field of the soul restoration. that is if i remember well. :blush:

1 Like

The regular jing fields are great still, too. Maybe you can add it in at the end once or twice.

1 Like

The primary goal as of now is to have a healthy state of mind and body. I generally tend to react to things with excessive emotion and that drains me of energy.

3 Likes

Maybe shen would be useful then? It seems to give me some calm, clear thinking. Try it out and see if it helps you. A little goes a long way.

1 Like

Will add shen to the stack, is there a need for someone that is beginning to listen to fields to loop or is one listen of each enough for the beginning?

if you have the money and also are into nft’s then i would buy Tejas Alchemy. it’s an amazing field!

you should be able to find one in the Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread between 175$ - 200$

3 Likes

your system will take in what it can handle. that doesn’t mean you can’t be overwhelmed when listening too much to these kind if fields. i heard in most fields there a safety included otherwise we could dissolve completely after a while. i assume you don’t want that. :grin:

2 Likes

I will start with listening to each once. Will do some research on the NFTs as I don’t understand the concept of it.

2 Likes

Would love to get this but after doing some more research I think this is what I will run:
Soul/core restoration
cord cutter
Exorcism rite 2.0
Ojas refined and defined

I think I will listen to everything just once before sleep whilst meditating and see how it feels, though honestly idk if I shouldn’t leave the ojas out for now because I have basically 0 experience with fields.

2 Likes

after all we all have to learn to know what’s best for ourselves

3 Likes

That’s a great start. Stick with that stack for a little while and see how it affects you. Don’t be afraid to switch things up after some time, or as intuition tells you, if that’s something you’re comfortable using. Don’t get married to a stack, unless it works so well for you it’s undeniable and there’s no reason to change. Your relationship with fields will change over time. Experiment, take caution, and have fun. It seems like you have a good mentality and I think you will go far if you follow it. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi,

What’s the reason for including cord cutter and exorcism rite?

2 Likes

Hey, I included the two for removal of any negative energies/parasites

1 Like