Strength and Endurance Max (Public)

I haven’t gotten it yet, but getting some Dreamchaser vibe with it.

1 Like

So would there be any reason to buy MBL over this? This seems to include MBL + additions, and is cheaper

1 Like

I claimed this one too together with some NFTs this easter sale.

Welcome Strength and Endurance Max into my life :partying_face:

Thank you to the genius creators, contributors, to Sammy, and to The Captain! :pray:

6 Likes

And oh! The music is so damn good! it is very fitting with this NFT!

Music has drive and energy to it, cyber punkish futuristic with a punch!

:metal: :sunglasses:

headbang-bird

6 Likes

It’s like Nine Inch Nails’ inspiration. Very Industrial and cool sounding!

2 Likes

Would you guys this one + hardcore is the ultimate couch potato muscle builder stack?

3 Likes

How effective has Hardcore been so far? For some reason, my bank has been blocking Gumroad purchases and won’t allow me to get that one. I am also nervous that if I pay someone else and they buy it for me, it won’t work for me (since the card is in their name. Funny thing is, I had bought many other things their not that long ago. Hardcore would definitely be in my stack though!

2 Likes

You can always use “give as gift” on gumroad

5 Likes

Good idea! I forgot that was an option :smiley: Thank you.

2 Likes

this is confirmed conquering the world music
i love it
one of the best audios ever

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is this one, but I am recently very inclined to do a workout even if there is little time in the day.

3 Likes

Yes it’s this one, as per my experience too. I started working out at home, the basic routine when you don’t have equipments. It even me run, and I have no background in running ever.

5 Likes

Anymore updates on this NFT? Looking to buy it.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still using it

3 Likes

How does this compare to the Muscle Roar? no need to get if you muscle roar? or would this compliment it.

It compliments very well with Muscle Roar in my experience. They both work in different ways to help you gain muscle. The endurance aspect is nice as the Muscle Roar I believe is no cardio elements and just for gaining size/muscles.

1 Like

Thanks! after viewing it, I spent a lot of time on the full catalog, this one got booted out the top 3. but I have manly man, muscle roar and Hyper Mas… The Nestling, Ego diss+ and Project Mental Health beats this one for now.

Is this field suitable for females?

I am looking to lose about 1-2kg bodyfat and increase muscle by 1-2 kgs. After some time travelling and then life events that impacted my ability to train.

Is Strength & Endurance suitable?
Or Muscle Roar, if used maybe every couple of days?
Or another field? (even Motion Mimic by AU)

For reference I’m 5’3 and 50kgs/110lbs. I always stay around 105-110lbs, just slightly different composition, depending on training/travel etc.

Grazie :pray:

Would definetely recommend muscle roar for that Aspect

Motion Mimic if you want to lose fat. It is a phenomenal field.

5 Likes