Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

I ordered my tags on Tuesday and they all shipped yesterday (Friday). Hopefully yours will come soon.

6 Likes

Mine apparently arrived in my country on 21st December

2 Likes

Just have it!!
So happy…

19 Likes

Nice, man! Keep us posted on how you’re doing with it :smiling_imp:

Received my tag around a week ago :grinning:. For first 30 minutes of wearing it, I felt tired but I was glad that I felt it working. Then the sensation disappeared.
What do you guys think of wearing it while listenting to other fields? Will it kind of boost evrything I listen or at least not make the audio fields less efective?

4 Likes

So, here’s an update,

I don’t know where the results thread is? I’m confused lol…Anyway,

As some of you might know, it is the first tag I’ve gotten. An endless shipping experience, in which a few friends like @origin shared ahah

Anywho… regarding the SLR tag, every time I wear it to sleep, I get more powerful “dreams”.
They don’t seem to be dreams, in a sense, as I wake up all foggy, at times, as if I did travel or changed lines (so I’m not sure…)

One of the things that I find funny is that the dreams are highly conceptual. I mean, normally I would have dreams where a situation happens which is easier to interpret. Imagine, for instance, an explosion, it’s just an event, boring… Ca boom, you either understand it or you don’t. You’re either done or done for.
Same goes for pain in specific areas, or a miss opportunity… Etc…

BUT, with SLR the dreams get so enhanced that I don’t just dream a singular event. If it happens to be an explosion (I know this might sound like a stupid example, I’m sorry,), I don’t often die, and will have some role to fill in. The reconstruction of town, or helping people, or even myself… Severe hardships shown, just to understand a simple message at the end. This baffles me.

Then lucidity kicks in, I know I’m not in a current reality, I don’t feel threatened, regardless of the outcome, and the dream just goes on and on…

This is SLR, i’m sure. For the lucidity part.
This happened since I got the tag on day 1.

So, where is the fun part? With the tag, my Subconscious at times, “speaks”. I have some theories that this is due to the brain stack I’ve been an avid user (specifically the enhanced hemisphere and IPF - tag) . Because shortly before the dream is about to end, I hear my voice saying the conclusion of everything that has gone through. And this conclusion spoken IS NOT in my mother tongue. It is either me, future me, higher self me… what the hell me… who knows?!
The feeling is always the same, it is me, from a different realm at the same time, which connects with me, speaking on a different language.

And afterwards I wake up with a sense of, “yes, this is it”. “It is done”.

I don’t care how weird it sounds, tbh. Honestly, first I established it to be correlation and coincidence. But since I forgotten whether I was wearing or not the tag, the causality proved to be undeniable.

TLDR: In short, if you want to improve your brain function, use a brain stack. If you take naps take notice of the dreams.
If you’re trying conceptual or Lucid, SLR will boost it.

16 Likes

You could draw an interesting experiment by using one of the language soul series… see if it pops up in your dreams.

It has been almost 6 months since the Subconscious Limits Removal Tag was released.
Is there anyone who have any longterm use testimonials to share? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mac

I can give you some pointers, first you can scroll up for my other review.
Other than that, I have not used it much now, and there are reasons for that.

So :

What this does is removing yourself from core beliefs, “settings” and programming you have that stop you from reaching a better life, really.
I have been working with the unconscious for a few years before founding Sapien (I actually found it through this specific SLR Audio).
And to have some degree of comparison, when I got the tag I felt it accelerated all my work.

I usually keep quite secluded and work on my things, even though a part of me recognized I had a few barriers to socialize more, and to involve in more challenging activities…

With the tag I started getting more and more responsibilities on my shoulders, because my confidence also rose. You see, if you don’t have much limiting, you accomplish more.

My attitude to things changed. Not much a “well, I can’t do this” or “I’ve never been able to…”
BUT

"I can’t do it like this…I need to…" or “I need to create this for that to happen”.

See the difference??

My mind slowly changed from thinking I was doomed into a more (pro)active status. You know kids? It’s the best metaphor I can give you.

You tell a kid something can’t be done because of an event, and they come up with five different small term solutions to do it.
My mind started to become like that. I got more social, got more involved, and slowly my beliefs towards things started dissolving "till I reached a non believer state.
In fact, I have the opposite problem now lol. Since I can do anything, I try as much as possible. And that triggered a change from being just an active person to an overactive.

Also, this is a great supplementation to other fields.
I would always use it while studying or in school. As soon as a thought like “I don’t understand” was creeping, I would challenge it. Studying became easier also, because pairing it with the brain stacks allowed me to just keep studying and working regardless of the initial results (meaning, I didn’t care if the reality was conspiring to let me know I had trouble with an assignment or so).

I would have much more to write but it might be too Conceptual to explain/ figure. But this also assisted in dreams, visualisation, etc…

It was my first tag. I still have it around, just reduced its usage because I have other focus at the moment. But still pair it with studying and social venues where i know I’m going to be bombarded by society.

Here’s a few ideas overall :

• SLR + BRAIN STACKS (Will allow you to think you can learn and study more)
  • SLR +IPF (Your dreaming skill will get boosted, or through meditation. The unconscious speaks more)
  • SLR + Charisma/Confidence (will place you at the center of attention, where you feel you kind of belong)

And many more. It is a great supplementing field, but as with much of Dream’s work, it is not just to place it and forget. Although you can, and still experience results, you’ll grow up much more if you actually do something.

10 Likes

What do you think of "SLR dogtag + BEST PATH IN LIFE dogtag?

How do you think or feel it could help?

SLR dogtag can be attached to anything? (Mandala, sigil, subliminal audios, hypnosis) etc?

:smile::+1:

2 Likes

I think that would be a great pairing. In fact, I’ve been waiting for The Shop to re-open so I can buy an SLR tag* to go with my BPIL tag.

*Ideally, personally, I’d like a Fearlessness pendant because it includes the SLR field, but at the moment those are not yet within my budget.

ETA: I’m no expert but I have been studying and I can’t think of anything (mandalas, other items, subliminals, hypnosis, meditations, physical action routines, etc.) that SLR couldn’t be paired with.

1 Like

It is a field for removing limiting beliefs.
It is a limitless field. So you can pair it with anything.

2 Likes

I wanted to comment on this thread but for the audio as I had an experience with the audio, same concept of course.

Going through the audio and listening to it I understood the other sides of reality as well. That means that me as the ego have some limiting beliefs that made me what I am now. Limiting beliefs is based on blockages. What this means is that for example when I start to study I get overwhelmed and stop because the thing to do is pointless if there is so much stuff that I can’t even go through them. The opposite is also a block. Studying too much is also a block, why is that? (All that is my opinion of course) The problem is that the things I study overwhelms me when before the amount of things I studied was overwhelming. It was a perception that changed.

So limits removal is not about removing limits it’s about creating them in a right way for you. Ego must have limits that you set not the other way around. All I want is everyone to keep in mind that this field will not make you free to do whatever you want. It will make you more free to deside what limits you want to have.

Or in a better sense. Create the right mindset for you to live the way you want and don’t have worries on that! (and that was my experience with the field)

3 Likes

My review of this tag after 2 months of using it.

It has been a strange ride, at first i thought oh my its bringing up fears, at times feared it made me slow and so on - fears…meaning not true lol

So i fought against it and used it as a tool to beat & fight my mind and its limited ways. I realised its a vehicle which cleans the way for you till you reach your destination. Meaning, if you want to reach a goal and you are procrastinating, this will help you if you make a effort too. It clears up those pesticides which keep coming up to block your way lool

One thing i love is that, i feel free. I am a very energetic individual and never really use so much energy usefully but this actually made me more effective.

Plus - fields work so fast with this :fire: i wear this with Eternity redux and yeah i am 28yrs old but people think im 17-18 VERY MAX :sob:

26 Likes

I didnt hesitate buying this field… actually I wished for this field the last couple of days, cause I’m SO tired of doing face-yoga and neck exercises several times daily to keep my muscles in a good shape.

My souldream is to live of modelling (beside being a healer, when I have healed myself enough). Having a photohoot next week, so my face needs to be tight - ahaha :smiley:

4 Likes

You should def get this one :slight_smile:

New Release - The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

3 Likes

Were you able to buy this field recently? Are the tags now available for sale?

Doh sorry, I thought I was posting in the Microcurrent Face Stimulant topic, ahahah… my bad.

4 Likes

Phewwww i didnt want to burst your bubble and tell u SLR was not for that :laughing::hugs:

2 Likes

No worries @Gita.