Sungazing + Photosynthesis

I come on this topic to make a suggestion and theory, how about using the fields of sungazing and Photosynthesis to live on light? Those who research about sungazing know that many use it to live on light, and what the Photosynthesis audio does is that with your body absorb light, since only sungazing alone is enough, using these two audios together would be nothing more than enough to live on light? Photosynthesis must come first, of course, followed by sungazing.

5 Likes

Also add to that Supermutant which uses light as “fuel”

2 Likes

Very well remembered friend, I will add.

wow awesome idea!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for asking this lol this has been on my mind for a while now haha

2 Likes

Added this to my morning stack. Felt tons of energy this morning! Ran:

• Sun-gazing x2
  • Photosynthesis x2
  • Vitamin D x3
5 Likes

@ryantraveling

Add AMPK or Super Mutant to it :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe AMPK, but Super Mutant’s description says it is like a stimulant which is temporary. That sounds like a recipe for addiction, so I’m staying away from that until I really need it lol. Definitely not daily use.

The effects are temporary due to that it maximizes (over)expression of sirt while producing Vitamin C…
Either way, your call :wink: @ryantraveling

Add Vitamin D to it, since you’re using the sun.
And if you’re on to more woo-hoo matters you can always check the Star Experience

5 Likes

Make sure to run photosynthesis and the super human mutant as Kundamata suggested before sun gazing!

9 Likes

In this case can The Sun Gazer used for outdoor plant which need sun. Plaving outdpor plant inside house and play the Sun Gaxer for sunlight… is this possible for plants… etc.

1 Like

@mysticstuffs, a similar question has been asked and a well-known Someone :heart: has replied that his favorite field is apparently already enough:

However, sun gazing next to some plants or trees wouldn’t hurt (I’m doing it perso).

Also:

8 Likes

Awe @Bronyraur thank you lollll jk

1 Like

One can also add Amplify Positive Planetary Effects and The Sun if desired.

From another thread:

From the Conjunction of Spheres (album) thread:

6 Likes