The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

This is not a mistery that the past shapes our present, and after two weeks of consistent use I have realized I rarely had a field impacting my well being so effectively.

I’m much more peaceful than two weeks ago and still experiencing huge improvements in my close circle, specifically my family.

We are all much more loving to each others.
With a lot of work already done individually & collectively and still a lot to process, but this has finally become enjoyable to be together

Despite having a very joyful baseline, I would up until now always feel awkward and not at my place, doing “social work” and not enjoying so much our times together.

Add to this the new Alchemical revision of Trauma and the Dolphin Totem, wow.

Feeling blessed by those gifts :raised_hands:

30 Likes

Something I felt strongly to share this morning, because of a lot of delusions I see and I myself have experienced those last years with fields.

Those amazing results are coming with meditating with the field, but more importantly action steps.

I have realized over the last few years that fields will help you process a lot of things, but in order to level up like a Boss, it needs to be balanced with concrete action steps in the physical.

The beautiful aspect of Dream’s work though is that those action steps are often inspired or orchestrated thanks to the field.

For the Blueprint of the Past specifically, I had to go outside of my comfort zone purposefully, open myself up further while setting up clear boundaries, reflect on the past and on the future I want with them, treat our relationship like a spiritual practice, etc.

Wishing you a lot of luck & success on your path fellow travelers :muscle:

32 Likes

I have read 1500+ posts of BOL thread and this thread.

So this field is different from BOL? (Intent, effect, purpose)
Isn’t it a update version of BOL ? Not like Plasma Flaunt is the update version of plasma protocol ?

1 Like

I dont update fields, if i do I usually say its a version number.

BOL works on now and future and also, mental, physical and etheric etc areas.

This works specifically for the past and the things that shaped you.

Those mental programs and patterns and experiences etc

58 Likes

Thank you Captain.
I decide BOL first, hoping there are little side effects.

Can BOL correct skeletal deformities caused by heredity or accident? Mainly chest, head, hands.

3 Likes

I think, it is designed to find that harmony in your life in a very physical way.

But I cannot make medical claims my friend.

48 Likes

Okey, I hope a miracle will happen on me.

if it can bring me to childhood, maybe, I will got some mysterious experience again, like play with light child, third eye opening, faeries, UFO…

Thanks again Captain :grin: :heart:
And… the plasma, so awesome, too hard :cold_face:

9 Likes

Could not afford it yet, but pulled the trigger anyway today. First round of listening, it was a bit overwhelming, it touches deep, but i get also very tired and a bit sick. So i decided to burn the residue whith Crucible of the past. Fortunately it works this time (it did ot work, when i first listened to childhood revision)
Now i am able to loop it, and it feels ok now. Interested to see what new selfconcepts it could bring. My childhood was really hurtful and anxious. But hey its never too late to reap the benefits of a happy childhood, with the fields of @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

A few days underway with this field, don t experience much when i am awake. However when i dream at night, i am surprised that in my dreams, i get seen when i least expected, or that i get help, exactly on the right time. I am so surprised by that, that i know my dreams where this happens, right after I am awake. This is a welcomed gift, just a few days playing with the field. It challenged my belief that i have to do everything by myself without help.

10 Likes

I don’t know if this is an advertised benefit but I’ve looped this overnight for the past 3 nights and my face looks even younger than usual. I’m wondering if this has some de aging benefits. There’sa very youthful childlike glow on my face when I wake up and my skin and features look better.

I didn’t know if this field has physical effects or not but it seems like it does somehow.

10 Likes

As a practitioner of the art of Chinese Face Reading, which is a study of how the emotional and physical lives of a person is expressed through their face, this doesn’t surprise me.

From my perspective, it’s not that this field is actually de-aging you; it’s that as you release your baggage from your past, you can also release the lines and features marking those traumas on your face. Those markings were probably causing you to look older than you needed to.

21 Likes

Could this field help with body dysmorphia?

1 Like

Since in my world, every issue has its roots in some past event, I’d say this field can help with everything, because this clears up the past.

3 Likes

Ok I will buy it, Body dysmorphia has been affecting me for so long

You can sort of try this field out by test-driving one of the components of this field for free: The Alchemical Revision of Childhood and see you like that.

Of course, the ABotP will be greater than each of the sum of the 2 components but you can give yourself a little taste.

2 Likes

I’ll try the whole alchemical series with new perspectives in the end to heal detox

1 Like

Let us know how you enjoy that!

This makes perfect sense!

1 Like

I’m so in love with this field.
To me, this isn’t only the blueprint of the past, but it can be the blueprint of anything that you feel you lack, built up from the accumulated experiences that have shaped you.
The biggest one for me is the blueprint of love and support.
I would say that is the biggest thing that I feel I wasn’t given enough of growing up.
There are two aspects of this I’ve noticed since using this field.
My family and close ones are giving more love and support, it’s like they’re making it up for me somehow. But also, I’ve had new perspectives about events in the past, why did it happen, and how much love and support my parents were trying to give me even though they might not have been offered that in their childhood.
Somehow, I think was still lucky to grow up in my family.
And oh the music, it’s not complex, it’s simple but it sounds very endearing to me, it sounds like a journey deep into the past, like a loving light, gently spreading its way even to the darkest corners of the soul.
And the profound changes begin.
I can’t recommend this one enough!

40 Likes

I meant to be sensible here,

Only listen once twice at the most.

But one thing led to another and I listened to it eight times yesterday and thrice today so far.

It’s not really like me to do that and I’m not suggesting it -

But the way this feels.

It feels like (and I mean this in the best way) someone turns you inside out and puts you through the car wash

Like your soul is getting hit with the fire hose

It feels like some combination of a workshop, shamanic journeying, a time machine

I found myself unable to resist going back and facing the “pop up book of crap” that sometimes, because it’s repressed, comes to knock at the door and haunt you while you’re just taking a walk or something

It’s too early to say definitively but I feel like if this could talk to me and tell me what it’s doing, it would say something like this:

Hi! Here’s all the crap. All of it, there’s that, and that, and that. Yep, there it all is. Let’s take a look at it aaaaand now look at it again. Does it feel the same? No? You’re welcome.

I find myself, once thinking about a memory while listening to this, unable to think of it in the same way after. It’s not that the meaning has changed (yet)(although that is a good practice assigning new meaning to things), it’s that I am not experiencing it in a way where it actually harms me in the present the same way it did in that moment.

Im sitting here right now actively attempting to bring up one of the memories that would definitely hurt three days ago if I played the memory clip again and it feels like there is a buffer. A little space.

I’m not feeling emotional fallout, no anger or anything like that, maybe it’s because some of these memories I’ve processed over and over and it’s just time to put them to bed.

Thank you for creating this field Captain, I do feel that this will have profound changes on my being and the level of a general sense of peace in my life.

P.s. definitely heard a short mosquito or fly sound real quick in the beginning, just passing through

I wonder what the mosquito symbolizes in the fields

26 Likes