The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

First…Have u tried the free SM field for Fungus?
*Fungus Destroyer

Many people aren’t consistent with it and give up too soon.
Listen to it EVERY DAY a few times for a few months, or twice a day even better. I listen every day for 3 months to consider that it doesnt work for me.

If after about 6 weeks not a hint of change (hard to believe)
buy the Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse. But u may need to take Probiotics with it.

My scalp symptoms were like yours and I asked my doctor to check me for and I was diagnosed with MCAS via blood test. Basically the treatment is avoidance of triggering foods, triggering situations (for me: heat and humidity, stress) etc. Treatment: Xyzal (O.T.C. in the U.S., no generic)- which I take once a day in the evening when I get a flare up.

Try listening to
*The D. Scalp
*Shiny and Revitalized Hair

to be continued…

Also listen to
*AutoImmune Reversal a few times every day too.
*Vitamin C a few times-every week
*Glutathione
*Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production

Consider listening to:
*Thyroid Healing and Regeneration (no known thyroid problems-listen to it once/day)

There are other fields I could recommend
*DNA Repair- I listen every day to this
*Smart Stem Cells (for support)

If I had to pick the top 5 for you (since I could mention another 15 that could help support your healing process) it would be:

*Fungus Destroyer, if not *Bacteria and Fungus Apocolypse
*AutoImmune Reversal
*The D. Scalp-ESPECIALLY if u are a female
*Thyroid Healing…
*DNA Repair

Listen to them EVERY DAY. Be persistent and have patience

17 Likes

I have a request for Captain. Please do separate the Bacteria from the Fungus into 2 audios to avoid it destroying gut bacteria also when I only want to kill fungus
My dog was infected with fungus. I use Apocalypse with apple cider vinger for wash, and spooky2 rifing
His skin is cleared now but he keeps getting diarrhoea. Could it due to his gut bacteria being destroyed?

What can I do to help him?

2 Likes

There are 4 separate FREE fields for
Bacteria-Bacteria Destroyer
Virus-Virus Disruption V.2
Fungus-Fungus Destroyer
Parasite- Parasite Destroyer

For animals:
Virus and Parasite Disruptor
Animal Regeneration 2 & 3

11 Likes

I am also voting for this too :pray:
Thanks in advance for consideration.

Yes, but the old Fungus Destroyer was experimental and did not work for me personally. The field in the Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse is also much more smart as it seeks and targets those parasites.

Yes, I agree since I also own:
*Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse-which is excellent, I’m currently using it…

But this person was asking for a separate field for each, which is what I posted.

3 Likes

Thanks SilverZuzu,

I also think Apocalypse version is more effective than the free versions and that’s why I bought it. Don’t misunderstand me…it’s money well spent.
If only we can target only fungus or bacteria with specific audio it would be even better

4 Likes

You could try
*Smart Stem Cells

There are many non specific fields that can directly or indirectly effect you in a positive manner. (I call them support fields.)

4 Likes

Interesting! Do you guys think we might be able to ask the field / set the intention that it only destroys bacteria or only destroys fungi? :thinking: We have a persistant mold issue here, so I’d actually love to use this quite a lot, but am also a little concerned about the gut bacteria.

Well, it is A SMART FIELD, so it is worth at least a trial. No reason not to try it.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you very much for confirming! :heart:

3 Likes

Is it an environmental fungus problem?

Because this field is for in/on/inside your body.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s in the apartment and we’re having symptoms. I know we need to get to the root of it eventually. Until the sources are eliminated and also for afterwards (as I suspect spores and traces will be around even after), I’d like to keep using this field to keep us from getting more sick.

Thank you! For sure! That’s what I intended to use it for too. I saw people having success with the experimental free fungus field on environmental infestations. I might play that also for extra safety after the main (visible) load has been removed.

2 Likes

I wonder if servitors could help

2 Likes

Stem Cells are for healing your own tissue.
Fungi parasites are alien to the body and need to be destroyed and removed.
Both are completely different things.
Please read your biology text book ;-)

If the field is not programmed to react to your intention, I don’t believe your intention can overpower the field…

You can try Far-UVC for environmental destruction of mold and fungi spores.

2 Likes

Smart Stem Cells as a support field.

I understand biology, thank you for being concerned about my science education.
Perhaps you should work on your tact.

10 Likes

Awesome tips guys! I really appreciate this so much!! :heart: :pray: Thank you!!

Very true. I’ll try and see how it goes. Will still substitute with fermented foods. If I see changes in my digestion, I’ll know it didn’t work. If all stays as is there, I’ll know it worked :smiley:

1 Like

I see, then this was a misunderstanding. Because we were speaking about possible solutions on how to get rid of fungi and noone posted a question about anything related to healing damaged areas. That’s why I interpreted your statement as a suggestion for using stem cells to get rid of fungi…

There wasn’t a misunderstanding. You were being a “know it all”, as has been pointed out to you several times now by different people … to a top flight NURSE who’s been practicing longer than you’ve been alive.

You do this alot. Please knock it off.

14 Likes

For a dog or a cat I can highly recommend a supplement called:
Duralactin
there are separate forms for cats and for dogs
It is relatively inexpensive.
It comes in a capsule form (for cats/kittens )that u open and mix with their food, it tastes like milk. There is a chew version for dogs.
U can get it on Amazon for $10 and u can also get it on Chewy.com

From the label: (I have the cat version)
DURALACTIN #60 capsules
To help manage inflammation in cats and kittens

Dosage goes by the animals weight.
Excellent for any inflammatory condition
I used this the last few years of Cassidy’s life for his arthritis, it helped him in 6 days.
I told my stubborn brother about it and he bought it and used it for his cat Bandit, and it helped him within a few days too. U must continue giving to your animal, but u can try going on a maintenance dose… The only contraindication is if the animal has a problem with lactose.

Disclaimer: I am not financially associated/connected with this product nor amazon, nor chewy. Just a very satisfied customer of this product for her cat.

SORRY-this is off topic

10 Likes

Until you’re able to get this permanently handled, looping the Air Revitalizer from Energetic Alchemy as often as possible will help reduce the amount of airborne particles. Or even the older Negative Ion Generator on Patreon.

I can’t stress this enough: mold issues need to be handled ASAP. Almost with the same urgency as if your home were on fire. It’s super important for your long-term well being. Don’t wait.

11 Likes