The Best Version of You - Psychic University

I thought about adding something to this. But after thinking it through I just want to say thanks to the both of you @JAAJ @anon32464289 . A lot of this conversation resonated deeply with me. Especially this:

3 Likes

Does this also change one’s birth card?

The description says it heals difficult aspects of a chart. To me (and with the caveat that I honestly don’t know), that suggests it doesn’t so much change the chart as it helps you to deal with and use the difficult aspects of your chart more helpfully.

For most example, a square can be considered a difficult aspect because the energies are running at odds with one another. Those energies, though, can be used to our benefit. The tense energy of a square can be very motivating. It sounds like this field would help us find that motivating energy instead of the explosive energy that some people do with a square, you see?

3 Likes

A friend nudged me into getting back to this field, and I’ve felt somewhat stupid that I had dropped it after the massive level up I got from it a few month ago :grin:

It delivered exactly what it promised, and while I got back to it 2-3 days ago I am experiencing this again.

On top of this, I had missed this at the time :point_down:

Astro fields in my opinion is one of the breakthrough PU brought to our “field realm”.

This makes sense this field is so powerful

8 Likes

This seems to contradict what the manufacturer wrote

On the contrary man.

Basically this aspect of Best Version of You works like Sun or Ascendant Healing, it will heal & upgrade your current birth chart.

While for fields such as Astro Intelligence or Abundance, those will add the most advanced charts on top of your birth chart and help it merge harmoniously.

It’s like Best Version of You (or the Sun and related) will help you become your most authentic you, while healing & upgrading anything that makes it hard to be your best version in all timelines.

While Astro Abudance per instance, will approach this like “sure, but how about we add incredible abundance to your most authentic path & self?”

Hence the time of integrations with the latter, and PU recommending to play them 2-3 times a week.

Hope this makes sense

7 Likes

Lol was just reading over that thread for the 100th time

2 Likes

But PU wrote that it doesn’t do it directly, and this in my opinion should be a good thing.

@TF_CAD Don’t think you understood me or what PU wrote above.

Indeed it doesn’t install a “Best Natal Chart” ever on top of your chart.

It takes your current birth chart (in other words the ruleset you chose to incarnate with), and helps you heal what needs to be healed, and experience what you need to experience, so you level up towards that best version of you.

6 Likes

Yes, so it corresponds to what PU explained.
Thank you for your explanation.

1 Like

Think of squares and oppositions in your natal chart. That’s where there is most “friction”

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that is a thing. That’s some masters level knowledge :grimacing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

for the 2-3 listens a week, you talk about only the astrological ones right?

Yes sir, for the ones such as Astro Intelligence or Abundance, that add a template to your exist one.

Though you can listen more often if you wish

1 Like

how many times you do them?

Thanks for sharing this. Is there a specific thread where he mentioned how many days?

Also, are the “non-astrological” fields also recommended as 2-3x per week?

I’m kind of obsessed with his fields in a good way. :slight_smile:

He has several mandalas/images. Some come with audios (luck, limits dissolver, astro abundance; etc), and others standalone (book absorber, slow time). The audios with images are crazy effective.

Are you referring to the images in the file thumbnail?

When you purchase the PU audio that includes an image, they come as 2 separate files. You can then look at it on a phone or computer (ideally while listening to the audio), or print it out and look at it for a while for (some say) greater effects.

3 Likes

I forgot I had this, I am going to incorporate this into my self improvement journey. Dear higher self (me), let’s reach to the best timeline :muscle:

1 Like