The Blueprint of Life

blueprint of life nice field :+1:t4::100::bangbang:

21 Likes

Some ancient wisdom! :woman_mage: :globe_with_meridians:

-This one its CHEAT CODE my friend.
-HONTO? woaah (*Really in japanese*)
- Daijobu Daijobu Daijobu ;)  (*all its good also in japanese*)
6 Likes

(Gif also applies if you are playing , Mass field and Flower of life field’o
gambare gambare :muscle: :heartbeat: )

edit 2.0 : Actually QUASI CRYSTAL KINETIC , and if you have the STAR well thats you . (My view lol )

23 Likes

Love those random quotes of yours :joy::+1:

7 Likes

It says the recommend listening usage is 2 to 3 times a day, I’ve read on this post that some people have played it throughout the day, is that okay / safe to do?

Different people have different energy systems and different intentions and, therefore, different tolerances and sensitivities.

Is it “okay”? They’ve been able to come back here and report to us, so it must be “okay.”

Is it necessary? No. You’ve read the recommendation from the creator of the field. Additionally, it’s been mentioned in the new FAQ that we only need to listen one time to fields longer than 10 minutes (BoL is 10:24). Those fields will stay in our energy system even after a single play.

Is it “safe to do”? Have you read this thread and the reports of detoxes above? You get to choose. I don’t know your definition of “safe.”

19 Likes

you always crack me up lmao :laughing:

3 Likes

imo you get the best out of it if you’r present with it there is no point in playing it all day long while doing other stuff ( just how I feel about it might be wrong )
and what matters is consistency I believe not the amount of time you play it in one session

2 Likes

I think so too. I can somewhat direct it to certain places ,which leads to me releasing more stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks! I think I’m gonna continue using it 2-3 times a day and meditate with it

7 Likes

Especially if you are just starting out with using this field, I’d recommend you go slow and by the creator’s recommendations. No need to rush :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Every time i read the name of this field it puts this picture in my head

11 Likes

It feels tight from the temples to the top of the head, it feels like it’s renewing, especially on both sides of the cheeks

The tightness extends to the top of the head, which is like every time before an earthquake, my head will feel very painful.

9 Likes

That’s a good sign, opening and clearing of the head is one of the most powerful things you can do

5 Likes

Agree that the blueprint is very powerful😊

7 Likes

I haven’t had many experiences with Blueprint where I’ve felt literal bodily sensations, however I’ve been listening to it at the start of my night stack for a bit now, and tonight I’ve got the tingles in my arms :relaxed: I think it’s them cellular healing tingles :wink: yip you know the ones…

6 Likes

I’ve been listening to BoL for 17 days. At first 1x, later 2x. After moving to 2x I seem to have light heartburn everyday, and maybe because of it, noticably less hungry. So can this be a detox symptom?

4 Likes

It could be, sure.

If it’s unpleasant or uncomfortable to you, you can dial your listening back to 1 or 1 1/2x and see how you feel.

6 Likes

Some doctors will choose to up your medication if your dose is inducing a detox but not making you fully go through it :)

More clearly, up your listens while you stay within the normal range, go through your detox, be thankful for letting go, move forward with what Blueprint brings up :)

And always address your physical symptoms with as much attention. (Heart Repair + Heart Inflammation with ‘flow’ fields)

10 Likes

what are the benefits of using this field please?

3 Likes