The Blueprint of Life

An energy blockage is an energy blockage… emotional, physical, mental traumas can be caused by a multitude of things and result in “blockages”

On that note, this field will significantly help with healing those.

45 Likes

Best of luck… Good to listen

So I have yet to purchase this field but from my understanding of what this can do I’d just like to share my insights and how I feel about it.

So I truly believe that it is our internal experience that is driving our lives, that our lives are driven by emotional subconscious belief systems…whether we’ve developed limiting beliefs in our current lives, inherited it from parents, ancestors or even past lives. And I believe that the negative or limited subconscious belief systems (a belief really is just energy) stems from the root of all negative roots - trauma.
And by my understanding trauma isn’t just something severe, it can be anything that has dysregulated your nervous system, it could be the doctor spanking your bottom after you’ve been delivered…
And trauma resides in our cells - our genes, our DNA until we take the responsibility to shift it out. I do believe it is the root of all dis-ease and physical injuries that we get, like through the trauma in your body you manifest certain situations in your life. Or even such as a parent abandoning a child, you now have “abandonment trauma” and you now attract partners that do the same until you heal your trauma.
If this field does what it’s does by description, actually working on a genetic level. Just Imagine. I believe it can shift out our traumas and address our core beliefs about life and ourselves. It’s absolutely brilliant and I am excited for all of us :sparkles:

54 Likes

:arrow_up: :+1:t2: :bouquet: Allow me to move your brilliant post to the recent trauma thread. I have hesitated to suggest it as a “starter” but your insight has made me change my mind. Thanks!

14 Likes

Who knows what coupled it can be, Blueprint + BPIL tag!

3 Likes

Hi
I haven’t purchase BoL yet. I am curious if it heals epigenetic causes and family constellation issues?
Knee problems runs in my family
My mum has both knee caps replaced, my 2 brothers and i have knee pains that doesn’t heal completely despite trying different types of treatments including morphic fields audio.
I think we need to address the family constellation aspect first. I just started watching some YT videos on FC. So my understanding is very shallow.
Appreciate any advice on how to solve this knee weakness issues.
I have been on plasma protocol 1 for more than one week. No noticeable improvement

5 Likes

Firstly, keep using Protocol. 1 week is not even close to enough time to diagnose improvements with long standing inherited genetic problems.

Secondly, Blueprint would certainly give better chances of your progeny not having the genetic problems of you and your ancestors.

22 Likes

This is relieving my anxiety and allowing me to flow better, not being stuck in thoughts.

17 Likes

The reason I actually spend money on anything, legit couldn’t care any less about shoes, clothing or anything. These little guys are just a no brainer

11 Likes

Would it be a problem for a person who is transgendered to listen to this field? I have a close friend who is trans and have a lot of health issues. She has been through a lot of surgeries and hormonal treatments. She use medisin for hypothyroidism and hormone replacement therapy. Is this field good for her or is there any other fields that would help and heal her body?

2 Likes

And it was through what one could call nefariously particular, divinely timed timing that the chief of the head of the EDIT POLICE FORCE sniffed out a minor disturbance on the Enlightened States TM forum. Bequeathed surely he hath thrown an implication for Zen to edit her post, and as has been written in the scroll of Internet Forum Timelines ‘EDIT POLICE DOCTRINE AND MANUAL’, it has been done.

This message has been brought to you by the universal and only EDIT POLICE FORCE of the Milky Way Galaxy. Contact at 1-555-LOLBROEK

2 Likes

Yes… this field is good for everyone.

8 Likes

Thanks _OM🌸

7 Likes

Stupid cheeky humor :’ )

I’m in a mood tonight LOL

edit: i think its the ojas gettin to me

2 Likes

I still have no idea what this field does :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think it does set us back to our true nature without all the bad influence we received of other persons like our parents/friends/teacher etc.
Like untouched water

21 Likes

Further further further back.

To the beginning of it all :blush:

14 Likes

and/or further further further forward
to the end of it all…

34 Likes

Yasss love it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

daaaamnn

9 Likes