The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

From the many many clearings done at XM and speaking with the main “clearer”, it’s not likely you were “cursed” in this lifetime.

However, it seems curses were all the rage in the Middle Ages up to the Industrial Revolution.
So likely you were “cursed” then and those curses can stick thru lifetimes.

14 Likes

Yeah it feels like something old for sure .
Dont know if it’s a curse or a family thing though… or being cursed by a family member :thinking:

1 Like

Oh sure…why do you think they are a family member now? :wink:
lol, again, those karmic entanglements no one wants to talk about …

But yeah, very likely a strained relationship in the past led to a curse with someone who could now be a family member… if that’s what your intuition is telling you.

6 Likes

No that was more of a joke I dont really believe that . I tend to believe that it was some kind of “family inheritance” as theres enough drama in my family to make a few seasons of a netflix show from ,but that might just be what I want to believe …

5 Likes

Mind elaborating how that works…?

Sammy also says beliefs and trauma carry over lifetimes.

But beliefs, trauma and identity are all attached to the ego/physical self no?

And each new incarnation and physical self starts fresh and clean, no?

Teach us yet again , Senpai OM.

Edit; Or youre saying that the soul experiences those things aswell and so certain “soul-traits” carry over?

8 Likes

Easy answer: No.

Less easy answer: No! Only way to go truly fresh and clean is enlightenment. Whether from here or one of the astral planes.
Not interested in triggering others, but same message I’ve been saying in different ways since our first interaction.

13 Likes

I dont think that this was the intention behind it !:D

But now that you brought it up I must say that I did feel a strong pinch in the liver today . So it might be cleaning out my liver ?!
Also , the liver is associated with anger in chinese medicine ,which would explain all the anger I felt today .

3 Likes

i just realized why ‘book of cards’ sounded so familiar.

2 Likes

Maybe your soul is dark :sunglasses: embrace it man. Lol joking. The light Servitor loves bringing angels vibration around one. Maybe ask him that for a while, i can guarantee youd feel the angels presence and once you feel that you are gonna believe it is very much there and maybe through angels you can find a connection path and understanding with it :sunglasses: dont give up on it.

3 Likes

Hi dear Lunamoon,
I know you have dark servitor one, very powerful.
I wanted to ask you have You ever seen him as shadows maybe? I ask you this cause I think today I saw some shadows in my room and hear some voice in my head something like " don’t worry it’s just me😂 did you maybe sometimes see shadows as your dark servitors or what?
However I asked him politely that he doesn’t do that again to me lol

6 Likes

Lol I would’ve been like… “ :open_mouth: … do it again!”

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

EX-ROKU has experience with DARK SERVITOR.

DARK SERVITOR scared him a bit LOL. :smile::mage:

That is one of the reasons I don’t.

Wish you can control and understand it.

1 Like

lol

@Samurai you’ve changed man… you’ve changed…

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure there was a thread or two about this exact topic… karma.

1 Like

OK. Let’s play a game.
Who wants to associate the servitor skills with the fields that already exist?

I’ll start.
Both servitors use a form of Energy Storage Item found here

Energetic Support Servitor
(Passive Ability) You can request the servitor to store energies for you, which you can access at a later point when you need it.

Fae Servitor
The servitor will constantly remove it, ground off the negative harmful ones, then de-pattern and store the excess for you, which you can access by simply asking the servitor to flood you with it.

Ok?
Your turn!
Pick a skill and associate with a previous existing field.
Go!

14 Likes

Energetic Support Servitor

(Active Ability) It can remove blockages and keep working on stubborn ones until it is finally removed.

Sounds like Energy Blockage Removal to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpjQGlWSfI

9 Likes

I need to buy the book first!

And Powered up to boot and used by intelligent energy too!
One of my fav abilities.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! I’m excited to try it. In the process of creating one now.

I just made my Fae. She’s so sweet. I think I found true love :kissing_heart:

9 Likes