The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Reminds me of what @SammyG wrote here:

And good news with them is that they are built to grow stronger over time. They can even become godlike the more you practice with them and teach them things.

8 Likes

Meaning no Boosting :joy: :wink:

When you created your FAE SERVITOR did you add a name to it and welcomed it or did you just create it, took it and started working?

The creation process is 2 hours, were you in the same room those 2 hours until it was created?

I really want these servitors but I feel that they are very powerful and I don’t know if I have the ability to handle them and especially to get all their power.

I feel like I have a mighty FERRARI and I only know how to ride a bike LOL :rofl::+1::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Yes

You don’t need to stay in the room for any of Dream’s servitors.

Dream pre-programmed them, with a bit of practice you should easily get to use 90% of their power!

And $50 feel like a steal, for what the new servitors are offering. :laughing:

7 Likes

Can FAE SERVITOR learn new things or just its pre-programmed abilities?

Can FAE SERVITOR make me attractive to women?

LOL :smile::smile::rofl::rofl::genie:

2 Likes

Try it out yourself :wink:

Maybe a bit, since they clean your energy system, which in turn will be noticed by women. Energy Support servitor will further improve your energy body, which will improve the presence you exude.

But don’t rely soley on them for attraction. Here is a great quote by Sammy:

[Women] are drawn to the energy you exude. To how you are within. They can literally feel how you feel about yourself. If you believe in yourself, then she may feel inclined to believe in you.

I recommend you to read the full post here.

8 Likes

Are the new servitors included in the physical book?

2 Likes

Yes their are :100:

4 Likes

chur

1 Like

Keeping this mind mind, thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone know if we can also “gift” the servitor to someone in need …?

Say someone is cursed, can you make a fae on an item , then give the item to the person ?

Will the active abilities of the fae work on the person wearing it, although its not its “owner”?

4 Likes

You don’t even need to gift the item to the person:

3 Likes

Yeah I guess but the whole “tell your servitor this and that” is a bit tricky for me.

Like it would be easier to just give the item to the person and have the active abilities work on them.

1 Like

Yeah I feel the same, might have to do that then.

1 Like

How about asking the servitor to have some lucid dream? It can work like that?

1 Like

As soon as I was able to hear other entities, I was able to hear my servitors. I think it’s the same skill.

Sure you can do that too. Maybe you have to tell the servitor once, that they serve the person you gift them to, but I don’t know how Dream handles ownership with these.

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me about it, I really appreciate it. Man, I am on Semen retention still no lucid dreaming. Am I doing something wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Why are u getting offended bra?

20859893_1427804267267555_7242951832006295552_n

1 Like

Nah, bra. I have done all that still no lucid dream. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Tried all that still no lucid dreaming why it’s happing with me? why no lucid dream?

1 Like